Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I understand cutting people some slack because player base is small but is this the sort of player we want in DT? I also understand I can be a dick sometimes but I didn't do anything to riverside for him to refuse to play.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

hello i would like to participate in this seasons games of murder and mayhem

Comment

Sign me up goach

Comment

Veteran sighting: Jack
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Free Agency Draft Order:
            1. Stray
            2. Giants
            3. Fried Live Attack
            4. Pure Luck
            5. Spider
            6. Power
            7. Treyway
            8. Terrorist

Can be check on the Head2Head Scorebord:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

o nice we pick 3rd

Comment

Stars?
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

These would be my proposed ratings for Base and Javelin. Not sure who Xavier, F_You or justhitme are though?

Name Base/Jav
                  Skyforger 7/7
                  Creature 7/7 (this has to be some kind of troll...)
                  Zeebu 7/7
                  Spacedust 7/7
                  Xavier! 6/6
                  porkjet 9/6 (arguable 10 in base)
                  Stayon 9/9 (would be 10 but playing on bad setup)
                  Docomo 6/6
                  F_You 6/6
                  Infinite-H 6/6
                  Pressure 10/7
                  Vys 8/8 (arguable 9 in javelin)
                  Best 8/9
                  Riverside 7/7
                  Undercut 9/7
                  The_Paul 7/6
                  justhitme 6/6
                  Fire Phoenix 7/7
                  Poni 8/7
                  Jack 8/8 (Based on legacy alone.)

Comment

will just say to this ^^ i'd rather hav the_paul sharking in front of me than porkjet - one makes space in FR while the other floats trying to bomb and gets me killed
                    and would put undercut at 8

The Mind of the Father
                    Riding on the subtle guiders
                    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                    Of relentless Fire

Comment

plan on them being out later tonight.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Old friend of mine from back in the day (2007?) signed up to play. He had contacted me on Steam yesterday and I told him he might like to try playing TWDT and had him apply via in-game/TWDTBot. Realized that might not work, so as backup, am just letting you know the legendary "Flying Shit" is signing up. He's been inactive for the last decade, 6's across the board.He has a great attitude, super nice guy and while he might not put up massive numbers, he knows how to team extremely well. Hope the man finds a nice squad! Thanks

Comment

some might be asking: what is poseidon on about always vsing sharks about getting him kilt?
                          re: steadman. re: oderangeurs re: markmrw re: turban

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/5563548...ives&sort=time

this is one of about an infinite amount of examples i could cull from the stockroom. there are really only about 3-4 sharks in the zone who dont regularly fuk their teammates with these kinds of shenanigans. ull see clearly at 2:09 porkjets floating tactics getting not only myself killt, but also sarger. we expect him to move in a sensible direction and manner, yet he floats himself 90 degrees the wrong way, trying to take a moment to gather his energy and assess how to bomb, no doubt, which he then proceeds to completely whiff. u can essentially see an exmaple of oder doing the exact same thing at 2:40 - luckily i know better than to trust her and dont die as a result. this is the type of shark play that gets me 20+ extra deaths in games where i have to play w sharks who are apparently more concerned with how many kills they can get than with supporting their team, which is to say - nearly every shark. i guess this is 10* material in commodos eyes.

/rant

The Mind of the Father
                          Of relentless Fire

Comment

Sign me up. No guarantees when I can show though. 3 weekends going by at work this month, after that unknown.
                            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                            3:Shadowmere> LOL
                            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                            Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> With his feet
                            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

would also like to add that sum ppl, zidane most notably as a league op, 100% know how fukt the ratings are, but instead of trying to do anything about it they'd rather relish in it because they are better able to exploit it for their draft. a little suss for sure given he has the power to make sure its done properly, but u cant really blame him when noone is pushing for better alternatives as opposed to anonymous ballots from people like commodo trying to give porkjet a 10* rating and the_paul a 7*

The Mind of the Father
                              Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
                                would also like to add that sum ppl, zidane most notably as a league op, 100% know how fukt the ratings are, but instead of trying to do anything about it they'd rather relish in it because they are better able to exploit it for their draft. a little suss for sure given he has the power to make sure its done properly, but u cant really blame him when noone is pushing for better alternatives as opposed to anonymous ballots from people like commodo trying to give porkjet a 10* rating and the_paul a 7*
                                Oh it's the liberal white woman with the weepy vagina routine again. Hi

Re: your uneducated point. I like The Paul. Nice guy and might've been a 8* when less rusty. Good pickup at 7*. But is he better than MVP or Beam in shark? No. Is he better than any 8* shark? No. Porkjet, I've played with in maybe 3 TWLB finals, and I know from experience that he plays accurately... 9* if not 10*.

On your general point, I actually agree with you that a lot of sharks are currently playing greedily in twbds. Basically just trying to setup hail mary's rather than play for space/flag or protect spiders. And obviously that would be exploitable in a TWL setting. But that's the thing: THEY'RE TWBDS!!! It's so funny to me to see you put Porkjet in the same category as Turban, because stylistically they are polar opposites, porkjet is a very conservative shark. This is why "people like me" do the ratings and not you, because you're a fucking nobody, basing your opinion on a TWBD you played last night vs. Dingleberry and Dingleberry 2.

Good bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X