Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBSITE

https://twdt.trenchwars.com/

NOTE: I am waiting on Week 1 schedule to be posted so we can add the first matches.
    ALSO: Some functionality is broken due to HTTPS issues. We're fixing that today.

WHAT'S NEW?

1) Last season bitsaver created an API so we can pull live statistics straight from the main db (no more manual entry based off speadsheets).
    This season the Matches and Standings pages are doing the same thing. The plan is to completely decouple the external database (Firestore) and have all the data in one place, the main db.

2) New theme for 2020 Winter season.

3) Rules is now a menu item that links to the forum thread

4) Draft is now a menu item that links directly to the spreadsheet

5) History is now a menu item that links to https://twdt.trenchwars.com/history and displays the TWDT arena graphic.

The site will be totally working in time for Sunday's games.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Can the standings page resolve a tie via head-to-head to save Tiny doing it manually?

Comment

Originally posted by TPZ View Post
      Can the standings page resolve a tie via head-to-head to save Tiny doing it manually?
      That's one for WingZero to answer as it all comes from the main DB now. It might already be setup that way. Definitely possible if not.

In the meantime I'll add a link to the Head2Head spreadsheet on the Standings page.

Comment

Schedule on the schedule tab

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Very good job! Thanks for the effort put into this!

Comment

great work, Wirah, thanks!
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks to you and everyone else working on this. Awesome.
              Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
              Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Update:

The schedule has been added to the website (https://twdt.trenchwars.com/matches).

Standings, Teams & Stats pages are still broken because of a HTTPS issue but will be available ready for match day.

Comment

Teams section is up thanks for keeping up the good work

Also the theme rocks I like it more than what was used in the past. And what a first week for my team, I could miss it in no way.

Comment

Looks great, would be nice to have a injury section for players like steadman. Guy going to be questionable all season with hand and feet injuries.
                    fu

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                      Also the theme rocks I like it more than what was used in the past.
                      Yeah I'm preferring it too.
                      I think we can keep this font (Roboto Bold) moving forwards and just change the primary color to match the logo each season. ez

Site is working now. Standings / Stats might have last season's styles/colors until I clean them up. Not a biggie

Comment

Quick standings update:
                        1. Terrorist
                        2. Treyway
                        3. Power
                        4. Pure Luck
                        5. Fried Live Attack
                        6. Stray
                        7. Spider
                        8. Giants
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

UPDATE

Recordings will now be accessible through the website. There's no backlog for old seasons but I'll be matching the videos to their games moving forward.

Click image for larger version  Name:	f83STPT.png Views:	0 Size:	77.8 KB ID:	1333597

ps. not sure about those standings. it's a main db thing. should pm bitsaver if they need an order fix

Comment

Wirah Nice idea with the "Watch" links. How about in History tab, links to stats from previous seasons? Speaking of stats, you can probably remove the *'s for each tab that has nothing to do with it, ie don't need basing and jav stars listed in wb stats. Another suggestion, add tk's to jav and shark stats. Yet another stat idea, kills per 30 mins stat, good stat for spiders, it might be interesting to see in all ships though.....you know, a few ideas next time your bored .
                            Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 02-27-2020, 10:12 AM. Reason: typos
                            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                            (10 seconds later)
                            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Or maybe instead of kills per 30 mins, just a simple kills per minute, that would be relevant across all ships.
                              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                              (10 seconds later)
                              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X