• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67* please.

Everyone is saying it.
    67* for basing please.
    Thanks in advance.
    Make TWDT great again.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Make Commodo Not Bench Me Again
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Seriously, this 66* crap is a fucking joke, it gets worse and worse every year, soon it will just be Poseidon as the high star with 8* and a bunch of pubbers
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Everyone is saying this? i picked my team for a 66* limit. And i say no for 67*. Thank you.
        http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Now sit and suck Zapata's big cock.

Comment

Hard agree with this- tried to get it changed at beginning of season. But guess we're a bit late at this juncture?
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapata View Post
              Everyone is saying this? i picked my team for a 66* limit. And i say no for 67*. Thank you.
              66* is a joke.
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

why did they let a 7* who sucks in every ship cap and then stop 200 ppl from playing with 67* cap, ridiculous
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  why did they let a 7* who sucks in every ship cap and then stop 200 ppl from playing with 67* cap, ridiculous
                  deal with it
                  http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

66* would have been fine for last season, we had a lot of late signups that made it weird for this season. It required more skill from caps this year which capt said no to 67* at start of season?
                    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                    (10 seconds later)
                    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Would prefer 67 also, lot of good players signed up last min and FA

Comment

I agree with 67 and shouldn’t have been switched when the massive amount of signups happened. Unfortunately this is a product of everyone signing up 1 hour before the start of the season and giving the impression that there won’t be many high stars so it was kind of forgotten. I know Zidane said every cap would need to agree on this change so I can’t fight him there. Also with Zapata not wanting to change, you’re stuck convincing him. I think a reasonable alternative would be to give teams the option to play 67 stars before each game. I did this when I ran a league in EG when more people signed up than anticipated. I designed it to be a 4v4 league but teams were allowed to agree to 5v5 before the start of the game.

Here’s an example of how it can work for us in twdt-b:
                        1. Week 5 game 1 Spider versus Pure Luck
                        2. Tiny and Commodo agree to 67 before the start of the game
                        3. Game commences with 67 cap.

Since the league was started at 66, if one captain refuses the higher cap then that trumps things. At least most captains and players can get what they want having the higher cap and better game play.
                        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Shouldn't let people sign up last minute next season.
                          lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Ok so maybe some people shouldn’t sign up at last minute (me included) but realistically 66 in base does not really work with 8 teams. If we had 10 teams, it would be a different story. Think it is too late to change it unless there was general consesus
                            FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                            Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                            FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                            Burzum> meaning what
                            Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                            RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

I was one of those who tried to get this changed before draft. It didnt change back then so I will not allow it to change now as I have drafted according to that 66* cap. You simply do NOT change rules midseason, unless you are the almighty Ogron.
                              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                              X