No announcement yet.

67* please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think 66 has made the season more competitive.

The issue is the lack of ship-specific ratings.

Comment

Our team drafted with 66-star limit in mind and even traded one of the best spiders to another team to lessen the burden of trying to build a team around several superstars. We are adapting and slowly improving as a team with some players rising up for the challenge, and it is nice to have several viable options in the 8-star rating bracket to choose from.

I have seen most teams field very competitive lineups, in the sense that games have been close and enjoyable to watch, but as always there have been some games which ended up extremely one-sided. This is something that would still continue to happen with a 67-star and 68-star limit, and one could argue even more as we would be rewarding teams who failed in the draft.

In the end it is too far into the season to make large changes to the league format. We would vote for no change.
      Last edited by Turban; 03-09-2020, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        Our team drafted with 66-star limit in mind and even traded one of the best spiders to another team to lessen the burden of trying to build a team around several superstars. We are adapting and slowly improving as a team with some players rising up for the challenge, and it is nice to have several viable options in the 8-star rating bracket to choose from.

I have seen most teams field very competitive lineups, in the sense that games have been close and enjoyable to watch, but as always there have been some games which ended up extremely one-sided. This is something that would still continue to happen with a 67-star and 68-star limit, and one could argue even more as we would be rewarding teams who failed in the draft.

In the end it is too far into the season to make large changes to the league format. We would vote for no change.
        You have single handedly ruined TWDT.

we will speak more in WhatsApp.
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

You have single handedly ruined TWDT.

we will speak more in WhatsApp.
          ooooooooooooo
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            I was one of those who tried to get this changed before draft. It didnt change back then so I will not allow it to change now as I have drafted according to that 66* cap. You simply do NOT change rules midseason, unless you are the almighty Ogron.
            Simply as that.
            http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

ok, the ones that want 67, forfeit the rest of the season in all leagues if you dont get it.

the ones that want to keep 66, forfeit all leagues the rest of the season if its changed to 67.

make it count, yall

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Efhat from the games today lol

top 100 basers list

Comment

Or more teams, spread ppl out more.

Comment

One day before the season started we all agreed on 66 stars. That a lot of 10 stars signed up late or at FA makes it easy to complain after all..

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                      Or more teams, spread ppl out more.
                      This.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        Efhat from the games today lol

That also happens in twdtd, okyo is as 10 and is sitting.
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

That also happens in twdtd, okyo is as 10 and is sitting.
                          There’s a good reason for that.
                          Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                          Rasaq> err moral

Comment

?

The point of TWDT is to let everyone play. I see 6*, 7* and 8* players get benched every game, why shouldnt 9* and 10* get it too? This isnt TWL

Comment

Working...
                            X