Stray 1-1
    Power 2-0
    Giants 2-0
    Spider 1-1*
    Fried Liver Attack 0-2
    Treyway 0-2
    Pure Luck 0-2
    Terrorist 2-0*

*Spider vs. Terrorist match needs to be finished at a later week. Details below.

Terrorist has won the match, it was played in Week 6 at the end of the regular season games. Score was approx 15:00-14:40
    Last edited by zidane; 03-22-2020, 06:10 PM.

The bot died in our game vs. Terrorist. We (spider) were up 12:30-10:30 with flag. I'd personally be happy to continue/replay if we could replicate that scenario/scoreline.

Dreamwin said this on the matter:

8:dreamwin> if it gets replayed at final week, and it doesnt affect standings idc

So I guess he's happy for us to take the W unless it affects Terrorist's qualification prospects.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Yup, didn't lose it yet. Still a close game. I know it was a crazy week but we received no information about the situation even though we did several ?help calls and I/commodo/others talked many lines on cap chat. After 15-20 min I told my team to log off as it looked like nothing is going to happen on that particular sunday. Can't remember if it was with or without flag but I think porkjet has a full recording of it.

It kinda irritates me you have marked it down as a loss in "official thread". Do I have to appeal the match?
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I just put this down because that's what I was told and there are no scoreboxes for base games, so its needed so we could track it for the standings/website.

Dreamwin Commodo has said above that he'd be willing to replay the match at 12:30-10:30 with Spider having the flag (not sure if this means cram but can be confirmed later), if you agree with this the match can be replayed with Spider needing 2:30 mins and Terrorist needing 4:30 mins. If so, let me know and I will update this post for now and the match can be finished at a later time. Lineups would have to be the same, so whenever both teams have those exact players available, it would be done on that weekend. Commodo, can you also confirm you are still ok with this.

Comment

Yeah, that sounds good to me. Maybe we could do that after last game next Sunday?
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

The bot dying in the middle of your game was my fault. I was getting frustrated with the bots and typed the wrong command. Sorry!

There has been some work done over night to hopefully fix the issues. WingZero and qan have done stuff that i don't understand.
            If however the fix doesn't work we can work out something in TWBD, so we can at least get a scorebox and stats etc.
            MRW

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
              I just put this down because that's what I was told and there are no scoreboxes for base games, so its needed so we could track it for the standings/website.

Dreamwin Commodo has said above that he'd be willing to replay the match at 12:30-10:30 with Spider having the flag (not sure if this means cram but can be confirmed later), if you agree with this the match can be replayed with Spider needing 2:30 mins and Terrorist needing 4:30 mins. If so, let me know and I will update this post for now and the match can be finished at a later time. Lineups would have to be the same, so whenever both teams have those exact players available, it would be done on that weekend. Commodo, can you also confirm you are still ok with this.
              Ok. History shows that someone else could have demanded a full replay, add better lines and got it granted. However, I am a simple man and I respect Commodo so I think this is fair play. I will agree to this.

MHz I will likely miss some matches the upcoming 2 weeks and I am not sure about how my team is going to be online. But if we both are here with the lineups, sure lets do it whenever. Otherwise wait until the end of reg season and see if it is likely to affect standings. Then instruct our lineups to be here after last game of regular season.

Markmrw Dont worry. I am not looking for people guilty for it, I am more solution-oriented. Thanks for getting through this rough week, its always better than postponing.
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Updated

Comment