X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal Stray vs Spider

https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishSmilingMonkeyTheThing

^

Enough said. Appealing that there was a bot malfunction in regards to the timer. As you can see there are no grounds here to claim a "jupe" as no player of ours died on the flag to cause the jupe.

We had flag at 13:42. We got a TD, and no one died on the flag.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Clearly Beast died on it, it was a weird death but if you look at the green he was close enough to the flag to consider the ship on it (ship is bigger). It should be denied but hopefully since many games are recorded we should consider a change in the rule considering jupe for future seasons, it's not supposed to be part of the game I don't know why people consider a jupe normal.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
      Clearly Beast died on it, it was a weird death but if you look at the green he was close enough to the flag to consider the ship on it (ship is bigger). It should be denied but hopefully since many games are recorded we should consider a change in the rule considering jupe for future seasons, it's not supposed to be part of the game I don't know why people consider a jupe normal.
      Seriously, how can u say thats "dieing in the flag" thats the exact moment that beast ship explodes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sem t?tulo.png Views:	0 Size:	31.6 KB ID:	1334471
      And thats where he was when he died. Thats in the flag? Actually he was even more behind, because he was repped by poid, and as u can see the bullet were in his way yet. I know that the ships on this game has like a force field around, but lets be honest: hes not on the flag.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sem t?tulo2.png Views:	0 Size:	41.8 KB ID:	1334472
      Last edited by Zapata; 03-15-2020, 06:40 PM.
      http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Jupes matter most at the end of close games.
        Could be solved by a win by 2 mins rule.

Comment

I can fully see how you'd be annoyed and I'd be the same.

However, from my perspective, Beast is repped off flag whilst he's about to touch it and "lag touches" it. This would switch the flag over for everyone except for Beast and the bot. A fraction of a second later, he attempts to touch the flag properly, and dies in the process, perhaps juping the flag. Whether the flag is juped from his initial lag touch, or later, who knows. But I believe this is a jupe, and thus part of the flawed infrastructure of the game.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
            I can fully see how you'd be annoyed and I'd be the same.

However, from my perspective, Beast is repped off flag whilst he's about to touch it and "lag touches" it. This would switch the flag over for everyone except for Beast and the bot. A fraction of a second later, he attempts to touch the flag properly, and dies in the process, perhaps juping the flag. Whether the flag is juped from his initial lag touch, or later, who knows. But I believe this is a jupe, and thus part of the flawed infrastructure of the game.
            I feel like Beast never 'left' the flag when he got repped. He also touched it by touching the bar..

Its annoying that it can cost games like this. While when this happens mid-game no one will notice a thing, atleast when it keeps a regular FR battle.
            Its kinda sad that we still have to deal with this jupe thing and it cant be solved. Or can it be solved qan ?

Comment

Appeal has been granted. Reasoning: common sense

This was definitely a jupe, but was not due to a misplay by Stray. Had Beast rammed a mine on flag, this appeal would have been denied. That is the most known and common way to cause a jupe and it is an accepted error (unfortunately) that we have all come to learn and deal with.

In this case Beast simply dies near the flag, which causes a jupe that has significant impact on the result of the game. I would also like to thank the people who have been recording base games as it can make these decisions a lot easier.

Since the game was very close it will be replayed from the start, the game must be replayed on March 22nd at the end of the regularly scheduled games. There are no lineup restrictions.

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Random thing popped into my mind. Could it be so that there was actually a mine on Beast's screen? If it is technically possible, it would explain why no one has ever witnessed such occurence in history. Is there a way to determine who killed beast? (TBH in the video it looks like is killed by a spider bullet)

One other thing: What is the reasoning behind the fact that this game doesnt have lineup restrictions but terrorist vs spider does? Is it because Ease is in the other team?
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

In this thread: a bad spider was laggy for 30 minutes and it doesn’t matter, but when he fucks up the flag for 1 second we replay the game! :PPP TWDT 2020!!!!

Comment

Dreamwin No lineup restrictions in this one due to how close the game was and the circumstances

There are lineup restrictions in your game because spider had a significant advantage before the bot died, and terrorist had a suboptimal line in (probably a big reason spider was even winning). In the stray and spider game, both teams essentially had their entire rosters online so why would there be a restriction in the replay? Theres a big difference between that and terror having to add their C line in because of no shows then getting to redo with their A line. I hope this logic isn't too confusing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        Appeal has been granted. Reasoning: common sense

This was definitely a jupe, but was not due to a misplay by Stray. Had Beast rammed a mine on flag, this appeal would have been denied. That is the most known and common way to cause a jupe and it is an accepted error (unfortunately) that we have all come to learn and deal with.

In this case Beast simply dies near the flag, which causes a jupe that has significant impact on the result of the game. I would also like to thank the people who have been recording base games as it can make these decisions a lot easier.

Since the game was very close it will be replayed from the start, the game must be replayed on March 22nd at the end of the regularly scheduled games. There are no lineup restrictions.
                        I thought we had several situations like these in prior pasts where there was no need for a full replay but continue where things left off especially if we knew which team had control of flag. I’m guessing the decision of Stray starting with control of cram at 13:42(think at this point Stray got Td and flag) and Spider attacking was denied?
                        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                        1:Zidane> congrats man
                        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

I think the decision to replay this match is a bad call lol. Speaking for myself and Rough, our chances of being able to show to a rematch are slim to none...

Comment

stop crying noob.
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

You are absolute dookie man!

Comment

Working...
                              X