Flag jupes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag jupes

What the hell is going on with flag jupes these days? Is there any investigation being done regarding these?

We lost our first base game this week because the flag was juped for 10 seconds until the end of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA-kvGxmd2o&t=1464

And then on the second game Pure Luck wrongfully gained 46 seconds of flag time because of a jupe too.

https://youtu.be/VzNQhFQBiGs?t=1375

In neither of these games nobody died on the flag.

lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

How often does it happen when people don't even notice?
    lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Molemmissa tilanteissa pelaaja repelattiin flagilta/flagin ohi samalla sekunnilla, kun sit? oltiin ottamassa. Ihan normi jupet.
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Niin tapahtui Beast toistetussa peliss?, eik? niin?

Comment

Zizzo

interesting now that you're on the other side of the jupe you suddenly care.

when i won Round 1 of the 2018 Basing Cup finals with youtube evidence showing we clearly held cram until 15 minutes and won the game, all you cared about was pretending a jupe is a perfectly valid way to win and there's no issue lol
          top 100 basers list

Comment

The game is 20 years old, the zone is shit with lag, the bots are shit and not coded properly, this has been happening for two decades.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
              The game is 20 years old, the zone is shit with lag, the bots are shit and not coded properly, this has been happening for two decades.
              Bit harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                Zizzo

interesting now that you're on the other side of the jupe you suddenly care.

when i won Round 1 of the 2018 Basing Cup finals with youtube evidence showing we clearly held cram until 15 minutes and won the game, all you cared about was pretending a jupe is a perfectly valid way to win and there's no issue lol
                People aren't allowed to change their opinion over the years? Well I haven't. I don't think the earlier appeal should have been approved but it did so as a captain I feel like I'm obliged to appeal ours too. This may very well cost us playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
                  Molemmissa tilanteissa pelaaja repelattiin flagilta/flagin ohi samalla sekunnilla, kun sit? oltiin ottamassa. Ihan normi jupet.
                  Jooh

Comment

I wonder if ASSS fixes this issue.

Comment

Worth testing. The easiest is with mine ramming

Comment

Working...
                      X