• Show
Clear All

• Final Standings

top 100 basers list

Singer> see you in playoffs rough

10 mins later - Singer is out. 3 wins 10 losses

1 hour later - Pure luck did not qualify for the 2020 twdt playoffs

What a below average clown...
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Singer is out, 3 wins 10 losses.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

The only song Singer should be singing is this

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

LOL honestly best case scenario for me, I get to win the only game I cared about and then stop playing dumb games with sucky people, love it

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
            LOL honestly best case scenario for me, I get to win the only game I cared about and then stop playing dumb games with sucky people, love it
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Sadly the worse team made it through and is talking crap. You lost to us 1-5 across 3 leagues. Theres not much to say about that. Gg adults.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                Sadly the worse team made it through and is talking crap. You lost to us 1-5 across 3 leagues. Theres not much to say about that. Gg adults.
                At least we will settle who is the better team in playoffs.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  If you compare both our teams maybe yea. Across all teams apparently not, else we would have been dead last, like we were before FA. And I am pretty sure they aint shittalking u or ur team, but just singer.

Imagine getting 9 of your 18 points against the bottom teams in your point of view and still not make playoffs. Damn...

Comment

Thought this was interesting...Commodo snuck in there once but otherwise only 3 different captains have won twdt in the past 13 seasons.
                    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                      Thought this was interesting...Commodo snuck in there once but otherwise only 3 different captains have won twdt in the past 13 seasons.
                      Zidane, Commodo, Rough, Ogron, Dreamwin, Tiny, Major Crisis, Thix, Stayon, Zizzo, Cranium, Hulk, Ease. For the past 13 seasons. What the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post

Zidane, Commodo, Rough, Ogron, Dreamwin, Tiny, Major Crisis, Thix, Stayon, Zizzo, Cranium, Hulk, Ease. For the past 13 seasons. What the fuck are you talking about?
                        He means regular season.

Comment

Those aren't the #1 seeds from the regular season, those are the actual winners listed 1/2/3.

The top seeds would be a short list, though.

Elite basers have dominated TWDT as captains the last 10 years, because it's easy to pick a winning dueling league line, and hard to pick a winning basing line. There's also very little variance in TWDT-B wins if you're good, and a lot of variance in WB, especially with no res cap. You can fluke warbird games and get wins with a few strays/spawns, whereas that doesn't happen in base.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

PL would be in playoffs had I shown for key matches... (Both; for the matches I missed and mentally for the ones I did play...) lol

Sorry guys!

Comment

Working...
                            X