Greatest TWDT-D Seasons of All-Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest TWDT-D Seasons of All-Time

The greatest TWDT-D regular seasons of all-time!

The TWDT-D regular season scoring race is one of the funnest things in warbird. The TWLD scoring race isn't very interesting because most seasons consist of 4 contenders and 6 non-contenders, meaning the majority of the games are stomps, and a lot of elite players sit or phone in their games versus them.

TWDT, on the other hand, features relatively even teams and every win matters to make the playoffs, creating a canvas for elite WBs to paint masterpieces on and dominate statistically and show exactly why they're so feared in warbird.

This post was inspired by Racka's insane season in WB after getting insulted and picked in the 9th round because he cost 10*. It felt like we were watching something special and that it might be the best regular season performance ever. And, lo and behold, it is clear and away the most dominant season ever.

Here are the best seasons of all-time, adjusted for season length.

TWL Champion Terrs who have won draft leagues:

ogron (4x TWDT-B, 2x Basing Cup), Mikkiz (4x TWDT-B), dead_rain (1x TWDT-B), brookus (1x TWDT-B)

Chief Utsav "I got carried" Lifetime Achievement Award:

Thix (0x TWDT-B, 0x Basing Cup)

These statistics are pretty cool, thanks for the work you put in to doing things like this.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

thanks for all the stats lately Claushouse its fun to put the game into perspective from time to time
      7:Amnesti <TW>> racka is nestled in Candlekeep. hes nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the sword-coast.
      Amnesti> but i guess i havent tried so much yet, im only 19. when im 20+ i will on purpose make myself look as good as i can, and go to places where girls are
      1:Sika> "ezor" is #1

Comment

Working...
      X