Impicil Hatirs Prisint Ursilfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impicil Hatirs Prisint Ursilfs

Haf heard many ppl haf come forwirt and said they dun want me as ciptin becuz am not a 10* and dun like my linguige

I cud not gif 1 less of a fk if am ciptin or not, beamir asked me and i said i cud if neetid

i am definitely a 10* shirk or atleast a 9*. i wudnt take any othir shirk ofir mysilf. TWD shirk stits haf shown i am gr8 ofir extremely lirge simpil size and i haf nefir lost a bd mitch to lizirds such as mirkmrw/jiesis/willby/ne othir shirks when its close 2 equil teams

I cud also vs diminition ofir any othir 7* playir in wb/jiflin on my 1300x700 laptip w/ 0 effirt. U haf impicils like pressire who r pribibly top 5 wirst wb/jiflins in the zone and bring 0 pirsinility 2 the tabil as ciptin? becuz shis a league afrige terr?!?!?

this is just as a playir. as a ciptin i haf more xperience acriss miltipil zines runnink gr8 squidrins w/ 0 effirt for 20+ yrs than ne1 else in this game. I haf bettir playir kniwlidge/awareniss of who is gud @ what than ne1 in trinch wirs/cintinim histiry

if u dun think i should b the first pirsin silictid 2 b ciptin in any league/zine u r a fkin ignirint doofis. havink said that, i cudnt gif 1 less of a fk if am ciptin or not so remoof me if neetid/wantid n will jus b semi afk shirkmin/fingirmin

if u dun wish 4 me 2 b ciptin plz haf the tisticil 2 say it in this thrid or vs me a prifit messige so i at least haf the chince 2 vs war vs ursilf n call u sum names perhips

can be vouchir that viop is the bist lockir room persin u cud evir ask for and wud bring much more interist + persinality to dis borink zone but as a playir she always seem to prefir playink anybody else than herself evin tho she is gr8 and for this i hav to call her out and requist that she builds testiculir fortitude in order to be dis low ratid stir playir that can jump in the game and ovirperfirm and brink her squid all the way to the tip.

Comment

sinkir bist playir u cud efir isk 4

Comment

am not one of the haters.
        to me this looks like nothing to do with your capping ability.
        your rating is lower than other caps.
        so your team is at a disadvantage before picks even start.
        that means players will be hoping you don't pick them, which sux for the league.
        we have discussed ways to balance this many times, all ideas sucked.

Comment

If Violence don't add himself in Trench Wars it's because he is well aware he sucks (yeah who am I to say that), despite claiming the opposite, in Hockey Zone he play the same boring gimmick but he play himself a lot, it explain all (he have the level of a starter in HZ, unlike here). If you put aside the intrinsic level of all the players, he is my pick for the best captain of SubSpace. He's always been playing with average teams, always performing and even scored multiple feats. The list of captains as of right now is huge and should not be changed, sad Morph is not defending his title tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            that means players will be hoping you don't pick them
            viop the best cpt in tw. i hope she pik me and wil play alonksid me 2 vs all the h8trs.

low star capt who is actually 10* in every league will be huge advantage.

might aswell change title of this season to 'viops season'
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

i not vs this thrid lookink 4 suppirt/praisink but gr8ly appreci8 sum of these commints ty ardir eefin tho i vs sum immitirity vs u in dd/jd m1tch since u r leafir. i vs this thrid becuz i receif wird that sum ciptins/othirs dun wish 4 me to b ciptin becuz am not 10* n i wish for these pipsqueaks 2 vs tisticil n refeal themsilfs

furthirmore rib your post jus shows y u cud b hirrindis competitir becuz ne1 i drift will want to vs 4 my squidrin n belief we cud b chimpions n won't view it as beink @ disidvintige. safe 2 say low t individuils like ursilf won't b silictid by mysilf eefin tho i think u r gud spidirmin u also haf multipil viginis cifirink your tisticils that haf been viccimed into your skinny fat stomich. ty 4 not beink hatir though sry if i jus call u skinny fat n say u haf sum viginis ofirpiwirink ur tisticil

Comment

This is where you should let the lowest * cap be 1st overall pick or choose what position he wants to draft at imo

Comment

HILK R U THIS IMPICIL HATIR?!?!

Comment

I disagree with Hulk statement. Also I hope someone trustworthy will be doing the draft lottery, as Wirah is putting the big price I hope he is the one who gonna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                      This is where you should let the lowest * cap be 1st overall pick or choose what position he wants to draft at imo
                      All that does is fuck the top player tho

Comment

wish i cud rick bittim u thru a tabil @ this jinctire rib u fkin p1ssy incase u haf 0 iq ppl who arent the fafrites win things all the time u littil fkin PIPSQUIK

Comment

yah cuz it's so fun if zid gets #1 pick and chooses ease.. lmao idiots

Comment

The probably of that kind of team winning are higher than what it should be because it can create strong collective cohesion if coached correctly. In 1998 France there was a kind of war between media and the french coach, the team was doing shit and got called loser before starting the competition, that's what created that strong collective cohesion. Violence could create that. To make a comparison 2018 France would fit more a captain like Zidane, not built by the heart but by the brain, a favourite beating others thanks to smarter choices. Anyway those are useless talk because if you look in the recent past players like Zidane and Commodo were benching themselves in base, and there is various other examples I don't have in mind, but both were winners in base in the recent past. Which means it's all about the draft in itself. While I would say that my opinion of Violence in draft situation is bad (HZ), which means I would not be surprise if he don't draft well, he is the kind of coach that can create the strong collective cohesion. A good draft is a balance of talent and chemistry I hope Violence won't priviledged the second. To target specific players you get to know exactly their position on the draft, if you pick him one round earlier you fucked your draft with people like Zidane or Ease knowing those things. And there no such players in the pool to save a season like probably did RaCka for Morph last season. Last HZ season draft you made you let someone else make it, it was well done but this time I hope you'll do it all by yourself. Man I'm such lazy player I know I won't see the field but still I'm hyped.

Comment

the fk

Comment

Working...
                              X