No announcement yet.

TWDT S21 CAPTAINS PREVIEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the vast majority of players are fine with vio capping. a random person not wanting to be picked by him doesn't warrant this thread lol..

the problem is this is like the 1st time we have a lot more cap volunteers than available spots. it's up to the ops to decide who would make the best caps, which is obviously subjective. violence has said about 15x in this thread alone that he doesn't care about being cap. for that reason alone he shouldn't be capped because i'm assuming we have at least 10 volunteers, who at the minimum actually care and want to be cap.
    Last edited by zidane; 07-09-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
      I would try my best like I always did to every cap I played for, stop try to burn other players already, this is a small community that been playing togheter for very long time and this kind of attitude just make ppl wanna quit.
      Iron makes a good point.

First the captains, then resolutions, followed by a most likely entertaining ratings thread.

Good cap or bad cap, res or no res, accurate ratings or not, 6 or 16 teams...nitpicking on too many things or throwing hints at each other, makes the league less inclusive despite the understandable necessity to coordenate and balance things out. Given that this year, has been more active than the last three years, it's more important to value who's contributing with 5 minutes or 60 minutes, allowing everyone "in" playing, prizes, opinions, you name it.

Get signups, focus on that.

Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
        i made a thread vsink the ppl that are hatirs 2 beam behind the scenes about me beink a ciptin, specificilly littil pissants like ursilf. the first thing i statid in that thread is that i don't gif a fk if i am ciptin, i am on the list becuz beamir asked me and i said i cud if neetid. the thread was to vs/reveal 0 athleticism impicil hatirs like ursilf

ppl r entitild to their opinion, howefir to suggist that i would not b the fafourite 2 win twdt as a ciptin is more ignirint than nething dinilt trimp cud efir say. furthirmore wud bet my life sivinks or $1 cinidi that i sh1tpount ursilf n mvp in wirbirt/jiflin duel @ ne jinctire. if u wish 4 this 1v1 mitch plz vs me a messige although there is a 0% chince u do this becuz u r a missif ciwirt that will only vs when u haf a gr8 team alonkside u

am jus windirink y u think u r sum ligindiry playir? u haf vsd this game religiously for 20+ yrs, caring gr8ly about your performince, and all you are is slightly above average in 1 ship in 1 league in 1 zone. u r fuckin girpige @ everything else. u haf 2 wear helmit and diapir whenefir u vs a dd/jd mitch becuz u r so frigile, n then u quickly vs a 1:2 recird n ask 2 birriw sum1 not on your squidrin to vs for u in rnd 2 so u cud b in your safe space eatink fast food n watchink your squidrin play like a fkin p1ssy
        This is a lot of text that I will not read. I don't have any issue with you violence. You went at my friend so I backed him up over you. I don't care at all if you cap. Never said a word to beam or anyone else about it.

Come at me all you want. The game speaks for itself.

Comment

If its between rough and vio then rough should cap simply due to him being a 10 jav when there are so many 10* jav caps. We dont want another racka situation (round 14 pick!!!)

Comment

2020 FALL TWDT is going to be so exciting!!!~

Comment

"Come at me all you want. The game speaks for itself." mvp went @ me u impicil, am her mastir n haf 2 infirm her of this. will not vs u unprifiked in futire if u kniw ur rile

furthirmore although i haf 0 doubt my squidrin wud win twdt and beamir is the 1 who asked me 2 b ciptin, i would b happy 2 allow any1 else 2 haf my spot becuz ther seem 2 b some ppl who r rly pissionite about it, and i cud care less about playink trinch wirs i jus luv ripitish

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                "Come at me all you want. The game speaks for itself." mvp went @ me u impicil, am her mastir n haf 2 infirm her of this. will not vs u unprifiked in futire if u kniw ur rile

furthirmore although i haf 0 doubt my squidrin wud win twdt and beamir is the 1 who asked me 2 b ciptin, i would b happy 2 allow any1 else 2 haf my spot becuz ther seem 2 b some ppl who r rly pissionite about it, and i cud care less about playink trinch wirs i jus luv ripitish
                If you would actually read my post you would see that I didn’t “come at you.” You went all emo because I said there are 11 really good options for cap other than you and never once slandered you. You continue to call me terrible and throw out empty insults which wouldn’t get me excited about being on your team or seeing you captain. For saying you don’t care about being a captain you seem to be very sensitive about it.
                In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Let river cap. Why does river even have to defend himself and plead his case. If you’re letting pressure cap, river should also be an option.

Comment

because hes a piece of shit?

The Mind of the Father
                    Riding on the subtle guiders
                    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Do one for mvp and Zapata even if you give them low hype level, so we get every players that applied to captain

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                        Do one for mvp and Zapata even if you give them low hype level, so we get every players that applied to captain
                        I only said I would if needed as a backup so no point really
                        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                          i would like that (go easy on me)

But like mvp, im a backup too, many more experienced caps around here.
                          http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

Working...
                          X