TWDT LIVE RATINGS / SHEETS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heaven View Post

[Jul 14 07:39] ogron: u raise my wb rating behind my back on my own fkin sheet and don't even have the fucking courtesy to say it to my face? fuck u u stupid bitch

If anyone else would like to complain about their rating changes, please direct your energy to the TWL OP Beam. Thanks!!
    Obviously a very nice thing for ogron to provide a google doc. On the other hand, maybe someone else that is “twdt op” related should take over ownership of the doc based on that reaction. I’m sure no one would want all that hard work to disappear.
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Pretty dumb anyway, nobody's gonna field him at 9*

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        Pretty dumb anyway, nobody's gonna field him at 9*
        weird to say when he's played the last 2 twld finals and already won twdtd as a 9 before we inflated half the league by half a star
        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          Should be:
          7.5/9/6.5

7.5 in wb, unless you are changing other 7.5s to 8s. I have the exact same stats as bram. We placed in the ladder right next to each other in twdtd. Make me a 7.5 in wb. I have logged on for 1 hour a week for the last 4 months and played only javelin.
          9 for inactivity. Pretty sure almost all the 9s are more active than me and as good as me when active. I can count 8 9* javs who had better stats than me last twl. Unless you are raising them, I need to be lowered.
          6.5 or I will be benched another season bc I cant play at a 7 in base in any ship. I am pretty sure 280 people can vouch for that.

I would prefer not to be rated out of twdt. Please explain the reasoning, if any. Thank you.
          Still waiting for a logical response, or any response for that matter.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Still waiting for a logical response, or any response for that matter.
            ur a pussy
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Looked at Tiny's ratings. Currently 8 / 9.5 / 7. Tiny wants 7.5 / 9 / 6.5.
              Wb - I'm pretty confident Tiny is an 8 wb, but if bram has the same stats we should look at that.
              Jav - 9.5 seems fine to me. 9s look worse, 10s look better.
              Base - I think Tiny could be a good terr, but currently has no confidence in herself. Maybe 7 -> 6.5 isn't unreasonable.

Now looking at bram's ratings. Currently 7.5 / 7.5 / 8.5
              Wb: Consider 7.5 -> 8.
              Jav: Defo stronger than the other 7.5s. 7.5 -> 8
              Base: Very good spider. 8.5 or 9.

Comment

what was the logic bumping me up a full point from last year in TWDT where i averaged 1:1 as a 8* LOL
                1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                1:Tiny> LOL
                1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  Looked at Tiny's ratings. Currently 8 / 9.5 / 7. Tiny wants 7.5 / 9 / 6.5.
                  Wb - I'm pretty confident Tiny is an 8 wb, but if bram has the same stats we should look at that.
                  Jav - 9.5 seems fine to me. 9s look worse, 10s look better.
                  Base - I think Tiny could be a good terr, but currently has no confidence in herself. Maybe 7 -> 6.5 isn't unreasonable.

Now looking at bram's ratings. Currently 7.5 / 7.5 / 8.5
                  Wb: Consider 7.5 -> 8.
                  Jav: Defo stronger than the other 7.5s. 7.5 -> 8
                  Base: Very good spider. 8.5 or 9.
                  Bram is even good in all 3 basing ships.

Tiny should stop complaining about him being 9,5 jav. The guy has won many twdtj and twlj in the last few seasons..

Comment

If we are lowering stars so certain people can play I would like to be a 4 or 5* in wb or jav. I've never had chance to play as 6* wb or jav in any of the hundreds of dt leagues I've played.

Comment

Heaven beam Claushouse WTF am I a 7 star now? This is ridiculous.. You making wirah and hackysack a 6.5 and me a 7 in base? lol?? What is the logic behind this? On what basis is this made?? I never play base, I never played a a playoff game. You are saying I'm equal to biet as a baser who is a 7 too???? Show me the stats and reason why you all feel I'm a proven 7 in spider or shark? I literally NEVER base. I deserve to at least hear your logic and see the stats that decide this.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Jessup your signature says your a twdtb champ and a tslb champ. I guess I should be raised to 7 or 8 in base if Jessup is a 7 tho

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          Heaven beam Claushouse WTF am I a 7 star now? This is ridiculous.. You making wirah and hackysack a 6.5 and me a 7 in base? lol?? What is the logic behind this? On what basis is this made?? I never play base, I never played a a playoff game. You are saying I'm equal to biet as a baser who is a 7 too???? Show me the stats and reason why you all feel I'm a proven 7 in spider or shark? I literally NEVER base. I deserve to at least hear your logic and see the stats that decide this.
                          Why are you worried about your rating in a league you dont play in? BTW biet isnt a true baser (I do think he could be higher if he was). I think the same goes for you- you've played enough that you understand the strategies, and warbird can lend itself well to spider (See Iron Survivor). You definitely have the potential to be a 7.
                          If you dont play the league, then the rating doesnt matter, as your stars will never count against the star cap.

Comment

imagine complaining about being a 7*...

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Why are you worried about your rating in a league you dont play in? BTW biet isnt a true baser (I do think he could be higher if he was). I think the same goes for you- you've played enough that you understand the strategies, and warbird can lend itself well to spider (See Iron Survivor). You definitely have the potential to be a 7.
                              If you dont play the league, then the rating doesnt matter, as your stars will never count against the star cap.
                              Are you projecting I shouldn't want to play base? This is twdt I'm confused why you are acting like I should not expect to play for the team that selects me and want to contribute in every way possible for them? You act like I shouldn't care if I feel I'm rated too high.. it directly impacts my chances of playing. The whole point is I want to play very much and I feel a 6.5 was fair. I wanted to know why I'm being upgraded to 7 and what backs it up. We literally have twl playoff shippers who are high stars being made into 6.5 stars who are equal to my basing skills yet I'm being risen to a 7 star? I don't see the justification for it and wanted to understand why?

Biet is really good and played like over 15 years pubbing/basing lol . that guy can easily be a 9 star if he cared and tried. He is WAY better than me in base.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Are you projecting I shouldn't want to play base? This is twdt I'm confused why you are acting like I should not expect to play for the team that selects me and want to contribute in every way possible for them? You act like I shouldn't care if I feel I'm rated too high.. it directly impacts my chances of playing. The whole point is I want to play very much and I feel a 6.5 was fair. I wanted to know why I'm being upgraded to 7 and what backs it up. We literally have twl playoff shippers who are high stars being made into 6.5 stars who are equal to my basing skills yet I'm being risen to a 7 star? I don't see the justification for it and wanted to understand why?

Biet is really good and played like over 15 years pubbing/basing lol . that guy can easily be a 9 star if he cared and tried. He is WAY better than me in base.
                                My feeling was that you were originally lowered to a 6.5 because you are disliked by players and it was not reflective of your current capability or history. As was mentioned earlier and is shown in your signature, you have years of basing experience and have played on winning teams regardless of whether or not you have been active in the past couple weeks.
                                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X