X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my original 8 rating in base and would say 6.5 in wb

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
      Heaven beam Claushouse WTF am I a 7 star now? This is ridiculous.. You making wirah and hackysack a 6.5 and me a 7 in base? lol?? What is the logic behind this? On what basis is this made?? I never play base, I never played a a playoff game. You are saying I'm equal to biet as a baser who is a 7 too???? Show me the stats and reason why you all feel I'm a proven 7 in spider or shark? I literally NEVER base. I deserve to at least hear your logic and see the stats that decide this.
      Doesn’t your signature say TWDTB champion?
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Doesn’t your signature say TWDTB champion?
        Looool, busted.
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

I don't mind sitting out TWDTD/TWDTB, because I have for years, but atleast get the only ship I typically play right please. All my ships are inflated by .5 and your fucking me good on getting any play time at all.

My jav rating is based on me going NEGATIVE as a 9* jav last twdt season and 1:1 this last twl season, as well as being inactive the last 4-5 months and racking up probably 10 hours in total play time during TWL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Winter TWDT
          Rank Player Star Team M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 M6 M7 M8 M9 M10 M11 M12 M13 M14 GP Kills Deaths
          18 Tiny 9 Pure Luck 7 8 13 3 7 9 14 16 11 10 9 2 11 4 14 124 132
          Ro / Singer / Trasher all had better stats and rated 9s and were rated 9s (seems odd they would still be 9s and im not, but ok)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

TWL 2020
          Javelin Team RP W L W% TP K D
          kicker gun 13 8 5 62 2:56:15 111 109
          Kado (TWL CHAMP) / Singer / Ro (TWL CHAMP) / maketso / Trasher / Best / Roiwerk finished higher than me in TWL stats and are all 9s

Kess finished 1 below me, was rated 8.5, bumped to 9

There is some real fuckery going on and this shit is stupid as hell. I'm listing facts, not speculation.

Also..

Ro finished 6th in stats last TWDT as a 9* and 7th in stats this last TWL and won TWL and won the Prior TWDTJ and is still a 9. That's the dumbest thing Ive ever seen. He needs to atleast be a 9.5.

Fix my ratings, Thank you

Last edited by Tiny; 07-15-2020, 10:54 AM. Reason: TWDTD
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Get over it and get better your a 9.5 for a reason act like it

Comment

I feel like in general people are getting rated 0.5 too high. Like 8s are people who can have some impact on the game, while I see a lot of people as 8 who are just average. In my opinion this doesnt help getting the lines more balanced.

On my personal rating.. I feel like its pretty stupid that I am going up in rating while I am not active nor preformed last couple twdts..

Comment

Looking at MC's rating. Currently 7.5 / 8 / 8
                Wb: I think 7.5 is fine
                Jav: 8 felt high to me too, but looking at the 7.5s and 8s I think MC is more an 8 than a 7.5.
                Base: I'm not sure what ship MC is being rated on. Kent and Ardour are better spids and they're 7.5. Maybe an 8 in terr is reasonable, but I wouldn't expect MC to be terring. I wouldn't expect MC to be sharking so his rating in that doesn't matter. So I think either 7.5 is MC's correct rating based on spider, or maybe some of the other 7.5 spiders such as Kent and Ard are underrated.

And just to repeat again, kado should be 8.5 for spider not 9. He's good, but Rough and Lockdown and BOMBED are clearly .5 better.

Comment

To clarify a question asked by many.... the names in BLUE are the ones that we added after the live stream. their ratings are not necessarily correct, just placement holder ratings (or probably previous rating) so that they show on the main sheet. those names will be reviewed and ratings corrected.

also, this morning i was informed some names were missing from the main sheet, seems like they're still listed on the sign up tab but not in the main sheet, will look into this sometime today
                  3:BOMBED> got donuts
                  3:BOMBED> how jealous
                  3:Heaven> how american
                  3:BOMBED> ??????????
                  3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                  3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Gkyde1234 View Post
                    Get over it and get better your a 9.5 for a reason act like it
                    If I had to only play to a 6 I wouldnt complain either bitch.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

The ratings for me is mighty kind, and I appreciate looking at my past to formulate some of that. Realistically, I should be downgraded across the boards due to inactivity. I’d love to play more with you guys like I used to, but with work and family, those days sadly are gone. Back in the day, I’d play in peace. No wife, no kids. Now, I got one of my little ones tugging on my hand trying to convince me to let them play or to resolve an issue, or my wife trying to get me to do something for her in the house. Distraction city!

I’m sure some of my fellow old players can attest to some of these pain points. Lol

RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I can confirm tiny is dookie in all ships. Please lower. If there was a RPS league he would be lowered in that too.

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                          Now, I got one of my little ones tugging on my hand trying to convince me to let them play...
                          Tell them to signup!

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post

Tell them to signup!
                            Right! If Steam wasn’t a success, I will personally try to repopulate this game with new players. Lol give them a few more years.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Heaven u fk. Why is my name the only name on the ratings sheet not capitalized. Gonna fk u up

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                                Heaven u fk. Why is my name the only name on the ratings sheet not capitalized. Gonna fk u up
                                the curse of having a tiny penis.
                                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                                X