TWDT Schedule Poll (Base or Wb First)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Schedule Poll (Base or Wb First)

vote on which you think should get the 2 pm slot and which should be at 4 pm. jav will be in between in both scenarios.
    Jav first at 2 pm Base 2nd at 3 pm Warbird Last at 4 pm
    27.91%
    Base first at 2 pm Jav 2nd at 3 pm Warbird last at 4 pm
    23.26%
    Warbird first at 2 pm Jav 2nd at 3 pm Base last at 4 pm
    48.84%
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

I know wb has always been the first league, but looking objectively at the player base in both leagues, most wbs play in a US schedule and basing still has quite a few Euros.

Playing base at 4pm means playing during dinner time or finishing around midnight for some.
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
      I know wb has always been the first league, but looking objectively at the player base in both leagues, most wbs play in a US schedule and basing still has quite a few Euros.

Playing base at 4pm means playing during dinner time or finishing around midnight for some.
      When twl allowed it own scheduling u saw it being jav-base-wb. I would do jav-wb-base tbh. To me jav is like the most euro league of all, next is base.

Comment

I would prefer jav-base-wb

Comment

added as an option revote

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

D/J/B or J/D/B

Comment

Making WB the first league, when it's by far the league with least euros makes no sense whatsoever .
              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

making the league with the most players needed first makes no sense whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  making the league with the most players needed first makes no sense whatsoever
                  making euros play this game 1-2 am on a sunday night when you got work on monday morning makes no sense whatsoever

Comment

do euros not play wb? this is news to me lol... also its not 1-2am. 4pm = 11PM in fonland

Comment

WB last for sure. fuckin hate playin that early in the day!

Comment

Still don't see why you don't just bump it up to 1pm EST. If anyone is still sleeping in past 10am without a good reason, you have issues. 8.0.2

Comment

Jav>Base>WB, but that's just for my own selfish reasons being on the west coast, playing wb at 10-11am is terrible.

Comment

reverted

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

People chose to do the shittest league first to get it out of the way over the two options for doing the shittest league last. Pretty close if you consider them combined though.

Presumably euros like the shittest league last option so they can log off but yanks aren't going to log off at that time so don't rly see the benefit so just choose the status quo.

Comment

Working...
                              X