TWDTD Lineups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDTD Lineups

Another DT season start, and a first glance at the warbird lineups each team can gather in the most ideal situation. And with modified .5 ratings and an added * to teams, who knows what can happen even before FA? I'm not factoring no-shows into this as after all, money is involved.

MALEVOLENT
    Ro, turban, Kentaro, maketso, Hak/Rucci
    SUBS: finite, Banks, Autopilot

Finding himself in a similar position to Trasher from last season, ro hopes to lead his team to a successful DTD season. However, turban's warbird draft is very shaky as he did not give himself many reliable secondary options aside from his top lineup. If he were to run a 9-9-9-8-6 I would try Hak over Rucci if the prior shows as Rucci has not had good outings compared to other 6* in past seasons. Maketso is a fair 8* to play behind his top warbirds, but turban could try a 7-7 with Banks/Auto if the 6* proves too heavy. Much has to be proven with this line as the top warbirds here have not had good "carry" performances like those on other lineups.

C

POWER
    Iron Survivor, beam, aprix, MC, Kassius
    SUBS: Zidane, Paky Dude, BOMBED, Light

Iron and beam form the dynamic duo for this team hoping to lead Power far this season. The mid-tier choices here are decent, and low-star Kassius could be a steal who can easily play at the 7 or even 7.5 level on a good day. It's unlikely that captain Zid would try to fit an 8 with his top two birds already intact even with the star cap increase; if Lofty returns and gets somewhat back in form could easily play in probably MC's spot and Power would have a very formidable lineup.

B

SLAY
    Lockdown, Zapata, Spawnisen, Ravage, Dazz
    SUBS: Trasher, Spartan, skatarius

Looking at the list Pressure has drafted this league is close to complete disarray. His top two warbirds are very hit-or-miss by each week performance, and he has very few reasonable options that are under a 7.5* rating. It would actually be a smarter choice to bench Trasher for stronger middle rank rather than top and bottom heavy, because then the lineup would have to be something like Dazz/Raiji. Not too convinced with Pressure's first take.

C-

MASTIRS
    Dak, Creature, Kira_yamato~, Kado, Frozen Throne
    SUBS: vys, Let, Commodo

It's very unlikely viop would completely reorganize his DTD lineup to slot vys in who has not had those dominant performances like his other 10* counterparts. Nevertheless minus vys, Violence put together a very formidable team at first glance. Dak had overall very good outings as a 9 in the past, Creature has been grinding and tearing back into form after his return, kira has been moving up and up in rank as ship 1. Expecting this team to be on the upper side of the rankings before FA.

B+

TERRORIST
    Tripin, Rasaq, JAMAL, midoent, Vehicle
    SUBS: dreamwin, Ardour, POiD

Another fairly well-rounded lineup at first sight on paper. Both Tripin and Rasaq had very good performances on their teams last season, and DWTrain has good second options if Jamal has an off-week. JAMAL/Vehicle or dwin(Ardour)/POiD, both fairly decent options. Also predicted to be on the W side of DTD bracket.

B+

PATOUF
    Best, Flew, BigKing, Spectacular, RageRitual
    SUBS: Props, nine, kess

A team that has potential to do decent through the season, although much of the offense pressure falls in Best and Flew's shoulders to perform, as it is unlikely Stayon can slot in a 8* without dumpstering his last two spots. Shaky, but not as bad as some other teams on this list.

B-

SPELUNKY
    Ease, Ogron, Ra, Jz, Unlimited
    SUBS: Tiny, Weak, Scurvy

As the vet that he is, captain Ease nabbed best value player that is under 7 Unlimited to balance out his own high rank. If Ease somehow gets Weak back active and somewhat back to form, this team could be a real contender as Ease/Ogron/Weak/Scurvy/Unlimit with Tiny waiting in the wings if needed.

B

BLAST
    RaCka, Jack, renzi, Level Zero, Wirah
    SUBS: Geio, death row, Mikkiz

They say when you're able to perform when it matters most (Hi Beast!), you earn yourself respect and playtime from the elites of the league. I fully expect renzi to start initially for Blast, but Racka could get drow to play again to have a great secondary option. Also, Geio or Jack are very formidable 8.5 choices; the 7* should be able to hold their own as well.

A-

Demonic
    Saiyan, bike, Bacon, Poseidon/OGSmurf, nlie
    SUBS: morph, Paradise, zeebu

After his return on numerous bike names (OM Bike, bike abundance, etc) bike seems to find the groove in warbird that he once was. And after just two seasons trapped already is the same star count rating as turban, only chasing Ease now! Also, how would we know if it isn't Aerin playing on nlie's name? This line could deceptively do real damage to those stronger teams listed earlier.

B

Haze
    Riverside, Sprackle, Jurassic. banzi, bram
    SUBS: Rough, wbm, uprise

Unfortunately I'll have to give the worst drafted team here. No clear standout leader for offense, and one of their top wbs was a 1-10 against Paladen in TWL? LOL. Jurassic had been a steady performer in the past on Spider, so I fully expect him to remain as a pillar for this team. Captain Rough could step in for either Sprackle on an off-day or banzi to fill in that extra .5 that isn't used. A lot of doubt here that needs to be proven wrong.

D

TIERS at first glance:
    BLAST
    MASTIRS/TERRORIST
    POWER/SPELUNKY/DEMONIC
    PATOUF
    MALEVOLENT
    SLAY
    HAZE

Of course this is meant just to create a lil anticipation before official games start as this season has more on the line. Best of luck to all teams.

Thanks for this. Kassius Majorcrisis2 DT preseason this week then real games start August 2nd

Comment

You clearly forgot to put me the lineup sucha big mistake and me being in presence of that line we automatic A.

Guy must be delusional to not comprehend such a legend.

Shout outs to my boy best he killin em with that flow, and big up the Patouf
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Read what I said before commenting. It’s hard enough for the lineup to field another 8, let alone your 8.5 without the last two spots being complete dead weight. But if Patouf (I’m assuming that’s the team you’re on too lazy to check) wants to run that risk go for it

Comment

I will be "most valuable 6.5*" this season, just wait..
          10* Spectator
          Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
          https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
          Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

ixt bad listing from someone who started this zone less then 2 years ago. guess you missed my TWDT portfolio
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
              Best of luck, hope u do well

Comment

Money involved we'll go with a sucky ass warbird and 4 great warbirds
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
                  can we actually do awards like this? tw version of the dundies on a livestream. most underrated, overrated, rising star etc etc
                  Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post

can we actually do awards like this? tw version of the dundies on a livestream. most underrated, overrated, rising star etc etc
                    if someone can come up with a big list of goofy crap I can make it happen
                    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post

Firstly, think any allocation of the cash pool requested by the donor should be heavily considered if not automatically granted.

I suggested something like this in a previous thread, think I compared it to end of game Mario Party stars. If a list of potential random awards were presented, a selection made secretly from these could actually be awarded at the end of the season in order to prevent people from attempting goofy shit.

Off the top of my head:

Highest kills of any single player's top three combined matches (wb/jav)
                      Most r4s in a single round (wb/jav)
                      Most deaths to 6*s over the course of the season (wb/jav)
                      Most 10* kills by non 10* player (wb/jav)
                      Most 2fers (wb)
                      Most multikills (jav)
                      Teamfers (base)
                      Most spawned (wb/jav)
                      Player eliminated the quickest (wb/jav)
                      most kills on 9 deaths (wb/jav)
                      "lightest" low star player (any)
                      Best player out of retirement (any)
                      Best in Class (any/all league(s), any star)
                      most teks (base, single game/season)
                      Lowest RPD (base, single game/season)
                      c c c c cram breaker prize (single player, base)
                      tightest butthole award (strongest cram, team, base)

I'm sure there are tons people could come up with, pick a few, throw a few of them out for fun at the end. Give them goofy names, draw out any potential award ceremony, make an event of it

Comment

Well some of those ideas like r4 and fastest eliminated and most deaths to a 6 can be tossed from that list but some are potential thoughts

Comment

ixt bruh, I’m insulted.
                          Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                          Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Originally posted by Bluff View Post
                            ixt bruh, I’m insulted.
                            Is this guy playing aliased again?
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)