Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one long played out troll job by Jessup. Beam, the master troll, has finally been out-trolled. Jessup is a genius.
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• kthx is 100% correct. Black Americans do commit the most crimes in the US. As a matter of fact, Black Americans make up 6% of the American population but are responsible for nearly or just over 50% of the violent crimes in the US. Meaning there are more police contacts with Black Americans than any other race because of this crime trend. Systematic racism does not exist, BLM has one agenda and so does Antifa, and we're witnessing it in the democratic controlled states. George Floyd was on parole for armed home invasion on a pregnant woman (he had a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach while his colleagues robbed the house) while he decided to steal from a grocery store high on fentanyl, crack cocaine, and meth, (not to mention he had cocaine on his person) but anyways, this is off topic.

I love seeing this blow up in Jessup's face. Let me tell you something, for someone (Mean Gene) to reach out to you and give you advice knowing your reputation, and he still did it, and you treated him the way you did, is exactly why everyone hates you. You have a shit attitude. You know how much myself, and a lot of people took in peoples feedback back in the day when we were all new to leagues? It's GOLD. And you literally called the man a kid and to pretty much fuck off. You're a selfish piece of shit. And that was a PERFECT example of your self-entitlement.

You're a selfish player who does not give a fuck about anyone but themselves. In this thread alone there has been multiple players who are well known in their perspective leagues, primarily warbird, telling you on this forum that you play like a selfish douchebag and for yourself. You have a SHIT personality, a SHITTY teaming style, a SHITTY feed back intake, and you're a whining little bitch. I'm sorry, but this is the participating medal personality this poor country is going through right now. Self entitled little shit's who expect to start or get chosen right away. No one wants this type of cancer on their team. I'm honestly glad Racka's chihuahua was drafted over you.

Take a break from this game. No one likes you right now. And it shows. You have dozens of players on this thread telling you to fix your personality and the way you carry yourself and the way you play and you're literally brushing it off and making excuses. You're a fucking idiot. I heard CHOP needs a new leader, you should look into it.

Rough is a better captain than you'll ever be. He's won titles on TWDT, and I'm sure he wouldn't dissolve a 25 year old squad either. You're a douche-bag and you've only done it to yourself. No one else has. There isn't going to be a pity party here bud/gal. You only did this to yourself. Now be an adult and accept these are the consequences for your self-entitled actions, fucking Karen.

I wouldn't want you on my team chat either the way you came at Mean Gene when he was trying to help you improve your base game play. mean gene props man, I'm glad myself and other people see how selfless you were in offering that idiot some feed back.

P.S: Pressure stacked to win last TWL.
      Last edited by Efhat; 07-22-2020, 01:11 PM.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
        This is one long played out troll job by Jessup. Beam, the master troll, has finally been out-trolled. Jessup is a genius.
        heheh thx :laugh::laugh::laugh:
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Have fun getting benched bud
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

heheh thx :laugh::laugh::laugh:
            Good job ignoring every single fact that was presented in this thread including mine about your shitty attitude as a person and a player of this game.

Typical liberal/antifa sensitive second place participation medal mentality. When presented with too much facts, whine, complain, brush it off, ignore it, and keep complaining.

Typical. Sore loser with a shitty mentality. This is why you will never be liked here.

Rough this is person you're benching.Good for you. Just a cancer.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

• It’s time for this thread to be closed. I’m disgusted by some of the more recent comments.

Comment

• dat feeling when thix & beam turn out to be the most spot on and level headed persons throughout the thread. fml. close it.

Comment

• Props to beam for actually taking an initiative to try and help Jessup. Jessup there's nothing wrong with being sensitive, but you need to think before reacting.. you snap quickly and don't seem to be rational about certain things. Instead of writing a forum post publicizing the matter and only making it worse, you should have messaged rough personally (if he ignores your PMs, then do a ?message.) Never too late to change bud, but first you need to recognize that you have a problem and need to want to change.. Rab's post in the first or second page was probably the best advice one could give to you, he changed his name because people had a certain view of him and things got a lot better quickly. Me personally I suggest you try and fix the root of the problem and try to change for the better.

Need to understand that everyone is battling their own shit, everyone has their own issues.. they troll because it's their outlet. Just ignore them, and worry about bettering yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                    It’s time for this thread to be closed. I’m disgusted by some of the more recent comments.
                    Whats there to be disgusted about? You want us to all give into his pity party? Are you kidding me? YOU are part of the problem.
                    Beam and other players have tried to help him, and I'm not the only one who feels the way we do. I've counted at least 6 people on this forum that have said the guy plays selfish, only cares about himself, doesn't change his style. Wtf else do you want dude? We are tired of this pity party victimization this clown has been portraying for the last few years. What do you want to do? Cater to him? Then have him on YOUR team and play him if it's that much of an issue. I bet you won't. There's a reason YOU didn't draft him either.

Are you fucking kidding me? He literally told a guy who was giving him basing advice to better his game to pretty much fuck off. The fuck? You aren't disgusted by that? Please bro, get out of here with this victim shit. He IS the problem. And if HE IS NOT WILLING TO CHANGE HIS MENTALITY, ATTITUDE, AND PLAY STYLE, he will CONTINUE to have this problem. He's a full grown fucking man. He's not some helpless 11 year old kid who has no idea about his life. Just because myself and others say it like it is, it's disgusting? Please bro.

You are part of the problem if you're giving into this nonsense from this guy.
                    Last edited by Efhat; 07-22-2020, 04:55 PM.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

• Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Whats there to be disgusted about? You want us to all give into his pity party? Are you kidding me? YOU are part of the problem.
                      Beam and other players have tried to help him, and I'm not the only one who feels the way we do. We are tired of this pity party victimization this clown has been portraying for the last few years. What do you want to do? Cater to him? Then have him on YOUR team and play him if it's that much of an issue. I bet you won't. There's a reason YOU didn't draft him either.

Are you fucking kidding me? He literally told a guy who was giving him basing advice to better his game to fuck off. The fuck? You aren't disgusted by that? Please bro, get out of here with this victim shit.

You are part of the problem if you're giving into his nonsense from this guy.
                      I’ve expressed to Jessup how I feel about her attitude and her perspective on the situation numerous times in this thread. You used this thread as a platform to spew nonsensical MAGA incel toxicity and contributed nothing. I’m disgusted by the hate speech against her and black people and by the unbelievably hurtful and toxic bullying.

Comment

• This thread has gone on for quite some time. It's being resolved.

Let's move on.
                        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                        X