Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

How is it possible a 20 year vet who has stats to back up performance in elim, twd, tsl, twl and twdt was picked last. All these spreadsheets with star ratings based on games and every cap decides to not pick me? You all seriously thought I couldn't help your teams? Look at my ratings. Look at my stats. There is no way in hell I should be last picked and this is ridiculous. It is really sad to me how this played out and was obvious Beam and others were trolling me as the twitch twdt draft stream proves it in multiple instances. Beam is a rude little twerp who multiple times was being dismissive towards Portuguese making jokes about them as people and instigating me and others during that draft. It was the most absurd thing I've ever experienced relating to a draft. Even ogron was more professional than beam during previous drafts.. This kid beam (ya ur a kid who is super immature) is terrible. It's a real shame one of the worst trolls of the zone is running a money event like this as it loses legitimacy.

All I will say is I will show up and be there to help my team. I should not be blacked out from this season when I'm capable of helping teams win.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Just for the record I love all my Portuguese brothers in ss.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Jessup, if not being drafted early bothered you this much, perhaps you could meander over to your forum post history and reflect upon your innumerable negative prior interactions with influential people in the competitive leagues. After reflecting, I am sure you will have a better understanding of how your late pick had significantly more to do with your in-game and forum presence rather than your ability or credentials. From my perspective, you provide decent low * value in shark and warbird, but that wasn't enough for me to draft you over people who I get along with better and who are less likely to cause squad drama. Don't worry too much, though, as I heard Rough is happy and excited to have you on his team.

Maybe it's time to make a few personal changes in how you present yourself and how you interact with others so that in future seasons you may be seen in a more positive light as a teammate. I am only trying to help you, and if this comment is met with a quoted reply by you with one huge wall of text, a ton of exclamation points, and capitalized words expressing your feelings of disrespect and frustration, I will not be surprised at all, as doing so is your modus operandi, and I and others will know that you did not (and are not willing to) reflect on what may have gone wrong for you and that you are not willing to make necessary changes.

Comment

LOL KILLING ME
        ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

100% serious no trolling post, hope you use this to help yourself:

You clearly are better than the last 30 or so picks, most of which nobody even knows who they are. So the reason you were last isn't to do with your ability, it's to do with your reputation.

Your ability:
          Wb - 7.5 rating seems fair, you're defo better than me (7*).
          Jav - 7 rating seems fair, have higher than 7 individual skill but lower than 7 teaming.
          Base - 7 rating seems fair. Nothing else to say, just play more base.

Your reputation:
          Wb - You have a bad reputation for Paladen's radar kiting style. No team wants to use that style in TWDT.
          Jav - You have jav ability but totally wreck it by not playing as part of the team. Being alive at the end with low deaths is a bad thing. No team wants that to happen to them in TWDT.
          Base - No particular issues with your base reputation.

OK, so... plz take that as my assessment of the situation. Now the answer to "what can I do about it?". A little story...

Once upon a time there was a player called Rab, everyone thought he was cancer. Rab changed name to TPZ. The name change was not a secret, but nobody believed TPZ and Rab were the same person. People like TPZ. People treat TPZ well. TPZ enjoys the game. Whenever Rab logs on the abuse returns.

IMO you have this exact same problem and can use the exact same solution. I know it doesn't make sense that people would know it's you and treat you completely differently, but it's what happens, take my word for it.

A simple re-branding makes a world of difference.

1. Get a new name. It doesn't have to be a secret, in fact it shouldn't be a secret so you can be rated correctly. If you do it now remember to get bots updated so they recognise u.
          2. Change your jav style so you're never the last to die out. Take some kill trades or something to keep your deaths in sync with your team mates.
          3. Try not to get into arguments. You could have written your post without the hostility and it would have been better.

I know this feels like something you shouldn't have to do. But again, take my word for it, after a month of doing it you'll forget that feeling ever existed and will just enjoy playing the game again.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            100% serious no trolling post, hope you use this to help yourself:

You clearly are better than the last 30 or so picks, most of which nobody even knows who they are. So the reason you were last isn't to do with your ability, it's to do with your reputation.

Your ability:
            Wb - 7.5 rating seems fair, you're defo better than me (7*).
            Jav - 7 rating seems fair, have higher than 7 individual skill but lower than 7 teaming.
            Base - 7 rating seems fair. Nothing else to say, just play more base.

Your reputation:
            Wb - You have a bad reputation for Paladen's radar kiting style. No team wants to use that style in TWDT.
            Jav - You have jav ability but totally wreck it by not playing as part of the team. Being alive at the end with low deaths is a bad thing. No team wants that to happen to them in TWDT.
            Base - No particular issues with your base reputation.

OK, so... plz take that as my assessment of the situation. Now the answer to "what can I do about it?". A little story...

Once upon a time there was a player called Rab, everyone thought he was cancer. Rab changed name to TPZ. The name change was not a secret, but nobody believed TPZ and Rab were the same person. People like TPZ. People treat TPZ well. TPZ enjoys the game. Whenever Rab logs on the abuse returns.

IMO you have this exact same problem and can use the exact same solution. I know it doesn't make sense that people would know it's you and treat you completely differently, but it's what happens, take my word for it.

A simple re-branding makes a world of difference.

1. Get a new name. It doesn't have to be a secret, in fact it shouldn't be a secret so you can be rated correctly. If you do it now remember to get bots updated so they recognise u.
            2. Change your jav style so you're never the last to die out. Take some kill trades or something to keep your deaths in sync with your team mates.
            3. Try not to get into arguments. You could have written your post without the hostility and it would have been better.

I know this feels like something you shouldn't have to do. But again, take my word for it, after a month of doing it you'll forget that feeling ever existed and will just enjoy playing the game again.

Good luck.
            Thx rab I actually appreciate this post you made. It is just a damn shame I have to hide in a game I have played longer and done more than many of these trolls ever have. I am misrepresented and harassed by many of these players running this and have screenshots to back it up and show their harassment. This has been an ongoing troll event and because I respond and call out the abuse I am somehow made to be the bad guy. Do I get mad sometimes? Sure.. who wouldn't? I am WAY misrepresented by these few trolls though as I am on par with anyone from top 20 to top 50 and can beat top 20 on good days in any ship. I have played with 2 of these captains. Zidane and Ease. Zidane was a legit cap when I was on power and used me and I did help power win a title in twdt. Ease is ogrons best buddy and as a result refused to use me and I have it screenshot saying he would never use me. I have a treasure trove of incriminating evidence against most of these people running this who also trans bash me, misrepresent things that have happened concerning me on the game and made every possible effort to cause issues with me when it comes to leagues. Beam has trolled me so many years I finally had to perm ignore this guy. People feed off each other and none of these people have ever squadded with me seriously and honestly do not know me at all because I've been on Paladen so many years. I get good stats when I am used consistently. They are in the records. I'm VERY underrated as a player. None of these people have really tried me.

Appreciate the advice.. it is just so sad to me I need to literally hide. Staff also leaks ip addresses often. It has happened multiple times to me in the past on aliases.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yeah staff do leak aliases I've had that a few times. It's pretty shitty and they should fix that.

Just to make sure you've not missed this point - you don't have to hide, just having a new name is enough, even if everyone knows it's you.

Comment

After speaking with the entire team last night and previous captains who Jessup had played for, haze decided it’s best that Jessup is not on chat for remainder of the season. Our lineup in all 3 leagues have been established and won’t be needing your services.
                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                1:Zidane> congrats man
                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                  After speaking with the entire team last night and previous captains who Jessup had played for, haze decided it’s best that Jessup is not on chat for remainder of the season. Our lineup in all 3 leagues have been established and won’t be needing your services.
                  Lmao Rough, what a troll
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

#ALLPLAYERSMATTER.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                      Ok Beam .. Time to make a ruling on this claim by my cap. Will this stand or what? You are the big boss. I honestly don't even know either pressure or rough at all. Never squadded with them and have only dealt with trolling by them more than any playtime. I certainly can play better than many 7.5 or even 8 star birds and probably the 7 star javs on this team. I think I can hang in base too if given the chance in shark terr or spider. I deserve to have a chance to play. Want to chime in now since my captain is single handedly and publicly saying I am being thrown out of twdt? Or is this a troll?. I've received no chat so assume it is serious. I don't see how he can do this but you are in charge beam. beam
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Left-handed hammer > jessup
                        fu

Comment

Originally posted by Jamal View Post
                          Left-handed hammer > jessup
                          um no lol that certainly isnt true.. tho i never played left handed hammer.. would love to duel that player tho and test their skills. Jamal has left me multiple trolls messages though since the draft happened and is amongst those who are obviously trolling me. All I ask is to be treated equally and get a chance to play this twdt as I can certainly put up some good numbers if I am embraced by my team which I will do in return to help us win.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Ok Beam .. Time to make a ruling on this claim by my cap. Will this stand or what? You are the big boss. I honestly don't even know either pressure or rough at all. Never squadded with them and have only dealt with trolling by them more than any playtime. I certainly can play better than many 7.5 or even 8 star birds and probably the 7 star javs on this team. I think I can hang in base too if given the chance in shark terr or spider. I deserve to have a chance to play. Want to chime in now since my captain is single handedly and publicly saying I am being thrown out of twdt? Or is this a troll?. I've received no chat so assume it is serious. I don't see how he can do this but you are in charge beam. beam
                            I'm not sure what you want me to do. Each captain had like 19 rounds to pick you and they chose pubbers and RaCka's dog over you. I think it's best you take this as a wake up call to think about how you present yourself to the community and try to not be so argumentative in the future. I can't force Rough to add you and if any other captain had any intentions of adding you they would have picked you.
                            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

I'm not sure what you want me to do. Each captain had like 19 rounds to pick you and they chose pubbers and RaCka's dog over you. I think it's best you take this as a wake up call to think about how you present yourself to the community and try to not be so argumentative in the future. I can't force Rough to add you and if any other captain had any intentions of adding you they would have picked you.
                              I signed up for twdt like every other player and my cap is refusing to give me chat and let me on the team I fell on and you are saying there is nothing you can do as the person in charge? I have a right to be a free agent if this is the case too. He is breaking the rules of being a captain by excluding me from joining the chat and team i was on. As I say I am here to help my team and play and not fight my cap or team in the process.

Rough was the one here who came at me without any provocation which is totally unacceptable, especially if he is a captain. I have a right to defend myself and will fight back however if I am trolled out of twdt by people in charge of twdt as this is totally unfair and uncalled for. I am not disruptive in any way. I don't do things like crash squad chats and bomb them with pms and refuse to leave as you did with paladen or squad pm people saying they are noobs to make them feel bad. I do not troll people by initiation either. I respond to it if it is uncalled for and this reply by rough shows the mindset of him and sadly I fear many other caps.

What have I been so argumentative about? I just want equal treatment and an equal opportunity to play. You realize people attack me all the time using hate speech and I am defending myself if I fire back at them. Can I have examples of how I am so disruptive? I am eager to play twdt and just want to help my team I wind up on.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X