Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a trade Cyclone for Jessup and problem solved.

Comment

Jessup, I am not trying to attack you with this post. But u are kinda the reason why the world in general is getting worse and worse. People get offended by everything and make drama out of it. Yes, its sad that you get harashed day by day cuz of ur gender. But the way you react on it, feeds the trolls. No reaction and they will most likely quit, cuz whats fun about trolling people without them reacting? Maybe we all have it easy to give you 'advice' cuz we dont know what u r going through every day (like some black ppl). But when I look in real life to those who leave it behind like a pile of dogshit are happier than those who get offended by everything thats being sad to them.

As a person I got nothing on you to really hate. But your playstyle is goddamn awful. The fact that you keep saying I I I I am the highest killer on ravage and paladen says enough. Its all about yourself and getting kills. I have seen you play multiple jds were you were on like 3 deaths when team is dead. What fking use are you then? It shows that you dont help team and avoid dangerous situations, the last isnt too bad. But when you end up 1v3-4 you aint gonna win. For example try hunting the higher deaths midgame when you see your team is getting all high deaths and you arent. Your playstyle 'works' as long as you are on a dominate team like power was. On an even match, your team will get smacked cuz of you. You got enough skill to play in a more useful way, but its your mindset which is only about yourself. Fix this and I am sure people would play you much faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
        Make a trade Cyclone for Jessup and problem solved.
        This.

Also, Jessup, maybe take a break. Is this game that fun to you to put yourself through this? I was getting frustrated since the last twdt so I haven't played much if at all till last night.

I'd get your head down and head to elim and work on what people have said. When I came back to the zone in November 2019, I approached people (you know who you are and thank you for the guidance) for feedback or advice, and some of the people that you think or others might think that are toxic or vindictive offered some of the best guidance I've ever had playing this zone.

I'm probably not going to play much this season due to our lineups, but I'm going to listen to my teammates and try to do what they need me to do for the good of the team if I'm ever called upon, and turn up. Part of it for me is eating a big, big slice of humble pie. I was a very, very good DSBL player, from 2000 to 2008. I won the European LAN tourny in Oss, Holland when 40 or 50 of us met up from across Europe one summer. TW for me has never clicked, unlike Saiyan who become arguably DSB's best ever player who is adapting well to TW. I know my limitations, I don't like to oversell myself and that's probably my biggest weakness now in that I don't have much confidence and have a more casual mindset in my older years.

Tldr, take a break, change your style, ask others for advice and don't argue, just do it. And don't go posting in forums about what you're told to do, you need to build trust, not hold others over a barrel.

Comment

I was going to push again for that trade to happen, and to Rough I swear Cyclone is the best kind of guy for a locker room, at least from my point of view. In HZ he was inserting himself (thats how it works there) for league, he could come late and insert himself when someone sub out in the next break even if it's suppose to play someone else. Even if rule was show on time if you want playtime. Also he choose the ship, and doesn't tell you what he'll play, it's a surprise for the captain (usually levi). Also chat full of nonsense troll. And even if you don't like it, you just can not give him the chat. Just make the historic trade Cyclone for Jessup to happen please, it's legal referring to past seasons rules (position in the draft)

Comment

Jessup, I'll try to explain the situation again.. Even when you attacked me last time, but let's go.

From what I see, the main problem is not your skills, it's just the way you play. You don't team at all, you play extremely safe, you always on 3 deaths when the rest of your team is dying out. Basically you are a very selfish player. Which is good for elim, TSL (where you can't pick your team), duels etc... But NOT for a game that's supposed to be play as a team.

I know some people are huge dicks about you in this game including myself, but you don't make it ease for anyone. You're always complaining about everything, put yourself as a victim and specially you DON'T WANT to change your bad game style... I'm telling you for like 6 years now that you can't team, and i don't see any changes.
            I really don't know what else to say, not trying to VS you, just clarifying what's probably everyone else thinks. Hope you really do some reflection and think how frustrated people get when they have you on same team.
            Last edited by Iron; 07-21-2020, 08:23 AM.
            TWLD 2016 Champion
            TWDTD champion x 3
            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Idk if Jessup would ever find a team to start for, but drafting her last (obviously, not having a choice) and then not even allowing her on the chat is pretty fucking shitty IMO. If you don't want Jessup, then release her into free agency. There's a chance someone will need a WB bad enough to add her, and maybe she doesn't act dumb due to the gratitude of being wanted. Blocking a player on purpose is pretty garbage stance though, especially considering there are so few people still playing this game in the first place. If this is standard practice in TWDT, then what's the point of TWDT? Just scrap the league and make TWL have 10 seasons a year. You don't get to only play with people you want in TWDT. That's the point of the league in the first place.

Fix yourselves. Release Jessup and let her find a new team, if she's wanted, assuming you won't make a trade. Whoever running the league should force it actually, unless you guys think it's fine to permanently alienate the last few people still active in this game. I'd not advise it, but tbh, some of you probably need to take a break anyway.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

I'm not sure what you want me to do. Each captain had like 19 rounds to pick you and they chose pubbers and RaCka's dog over you. I think it's best you take this as a wake up call to think about how you present yourself to the community and try to not be so argumentative in the future. I can't force Rough to add you and if any other captain had any intentions of adding you they would have picked you.
                This is NAGL Beam. A captain is purposely blocking a player from even entering their chat. That's really shitty and against the spirit of the league. This isn't TWL where people can but axed whenever they want. A league op shouldn't be siding with captains to help troll another player. This is common sense stuff here. Jessup should be released into free agency if Rough won't even allow her in their chat. That's not something I'd think would ever be acceptable. If they want to unanimously ?ignore Jessup, that's on them, but not even giving the chat on a team they were drafted to (whether they wanted to or not) is not okay.

The fact that the person running the league can't figure this out shows a severe lack of competency. You are supposed to be an impartial judge.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

He's been picked last! Who gonna pick him if he's a free agent? Also free agent wont play before something liek september so not sure that's the option. Plus it would place a precedent, if you dont want a player, just don't give him chat, he'll be released. You can get rid of several players like that. Just stop the draft when captain don't want anymore players at this point. Jessup can fight to earn his spot like everyone else. Several players pointing out what's the problem, if Jessup wants it he can play twd/wbduel/whatever thinking about what's the concern and really try to adapt with advices he got. There is no drama here, except maybe a sign the player was rated too high, as generally last pick aren't rated as high, and teaming capacity should be part of the rating.

Comment

Spoke with Beam last night, Jessup does provide value due to her rating across 3 leagues. We could use her at some point but I will not be trading her for cyclone who also has toxic gameplay and is another troll. This thread has sparked real controversy and Haze supports “all players matter” movement.
                    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                    1:Zidane> congrats man
                    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

For what it's worth, I spent roughly 30 minutes trying to speak with Jessup last night. She's understandably upset by Rough's original post, and I hope his most recent one picks up her spirits a bit. Jess, the most challenging and frustrating part of last night was trying to calmly explain to you why you were not been picked and how to avoid that in the future, only to have you react and tell me incessantly how unfair the zone is and how you deserve to play because you signed up.

I really did try and I'll probably try again, but you need to open your mind a bit. You clearly play SS because it's a wonderful outlet and makes you happy enough despite having to deal with trolls, but wouldn't you be even more happy on this game if you felt you were welcomed by the community? There are several people in this thread giving you sound advice on how to seamlessly develop a better relationship with the community. Read the posts by Rab, Vehicle, Major Crisis, Iron Survivor, Kassius, Exalt, and myself. We are all trying to help you see the effects that your reactivity/personality and in-game play style/team awareness have had on your worthiness as a pick in the draft. None of the previously mentioned posters are intent on persecuting you or ganging up on you. We're genuinely trying to help.

Please take the good advice in this thread to heart because they are the opposite of malicious and I do think they can help you with your image and with your participation in future leagues.

Comment

lil rough has been scolded by The Chief Beam, now everything goes back to normal, Jessup can dry her tears

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          I just want to play like anyone else and feel I deserve it as much if not more than anyone
                          imo ur biggest issue is this sense of entitlement

pressure can bench me every game every week and i will not give a fk, but thats just me :-)
                          ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

Trolling about gender and personality aside, countless players have expressed countless times that they just do not care for your playing style. That should be enough for you to stfu about this, but instead, as others already pointed out, you have this huge, unwarranted sense of self entitlement.
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              Jessup, . Don't worry too much, though, as I heard Rough is happy and excited to have you on his team.
                              This is how I know you are just another troll and why I don't take you seriously. You posted this before rough was a complete asshat to me and you know and I know now after seeing how rough reacted that this was a very insincere post by you. At the time I read this I was like hmm maybe rough is happy to have me.. I honestly don't know him at all so was unaware he had such disdain for me but it is now very apparent. If you all think I am na ive enough to not know what is going on here you are sadly mistaken. Rough will now have to prove to me he is not lying and sincere. He has made no apology which I deserve. He broke his duties as cap and sent a totally unprovoked shut out public message to me. Now if rough reaches out to me and wants to talk in earnest I am here to work things out with him. I have no disdain for any Haze members buy to simply post on forums he will now accept me and use me is questionable to me at best. I am open to talking to you Rough but I expect a serious and legit placement on the team along with every other member there. This was one hell of a way to start off your season with me. Let's talk Rough.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I dont understand how you are still demanding a starting position. Your sense of entitlement is insane, and your attitude to distrust everything and ignoring all the actual useful help in this thread is impressive. If you think Rough is coming to you begging to play for him, I don't know what to tell you. You are very delusional.

Comment

Working...
                                X