Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Rough>

And here we have it folks. The blatant lying and corruption towards me by both beam and rough..

Since Wirah has put up the cash value for this I would like to call on him to express how he feels about what is going on here. Out of everyone involved honestly wirah should make the decision. I will respect his decision no matter what it is but would like to and feel I deserve to hear from wirah on this matter. I wouldn't mind qan putting some input here too.

It is so obvious beam is trolling and has been because he literally said he would do this before twdt to me in pms many times it is clear what is going on. Other players are showing beam is calling me an idiot and exposing he is being quite biased to. The fact beam in the draft stream was trolling me multiple times on twitch is also a clear indication what has been going on. I have the times stamped and all the info to expose beam and his predetermined trolling of me.
    For you to be "prevented" from participating, that would imply if it weren't for Rough's actions you would be able to play. The draft indicates that premise is false and once again if a cap is willing to trade literally anybody from their roster for you besides cyclone then I will make it happen for you.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
      why he was picked last is a separate albeit related issue

right now it does not matter if he has value or not, he should be allowed on a team like any other player/low star mascot. if jessup proves to act disruptive in the team, captain can then report him to you, and you will be thrilled to do what you are thinly hiding here.
      Rough tried to be one step before jessup could even be disruptive. I didnt want jessup in my team either when I was a captain. Like stated before jessup is offended by everything. I didnt give pw/chat to half my team back then cuz either they would never play or are cancerous. Once again there is a reason why no one wanted to pick this person. If jessup was good value and all, one out of the ten caps would have picked jessup before blabla and tzxyfi. But that didnt happen. Jessup should look in the mirror and stop wanting to play the victim card. Its like calling everyone an asshole on the street and then be surprised you are getting slapped some day... Enough is enough.

Like several people giving jessup advice on this thread. But all jessup cares about is making drama. Jessup isnt trying to improve or whatsoever. Else jessup would say Thanks and I will work on it! But no, we got a small something like 'I can be aggressive when my team is'.............. No jessup, you arent aggressive either then, but you just dont have to hide and lob there. Like I said before, when you are in an even match, you are the one why your team is gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

Rough tried to be one step before jessup could even be disruptive. I didnt want jessup in my team either when I was a captain. Like stated before jessup is offended by everything. I didnt give pw/chat to half my team back then cuz either they would never play or are cancerous. Once again there is a reason why no one wanted to pick this person. If jessup was good value and all, one out of the ten caps would have picked jessup before blabla and tzxyfi. But that didnt happen. Jessup should look in the mirror and stop wanting to play the victim card. Its like calling everyone an asshole on the street and then be surprised you are getting slapped some day... Enough is enough.

Like several people giving jessup advice on this thread. But all jessup cares about is making drama. Jessup isnt trying to improve or whatsoever. Else jessup would say Thanks and I will work on it! But no, we got a small something like 'I can be aggressive when my team is'.............. No jessup, you arent aggressive either then, but you just dont have to hide and lob there. Like I said before, when you are in an even match, you are the one why your team is gonna lose.
        Please show on what TWDT or TWL squad I have ever been disruptive. Anyone who has ever squadded with me who would like to come forward and explain how I disrupted the squad please step forward. I have the longest list of people who squadded with me in trenchwars almost so there are plenty out there. I ask anyone in the entire zone and if you do please state how I disrupted the squad environment and give examples? You Karens are truly amazing. You just make shit up and act like because you say it it is true. I'll be waiting.

Also, me doing forum discussions with strong opinions is completely different than ruining squads and being disruptive. This is why we have forums to be able to hash things out. You are TOTALLY misconstruing the truth and facts major crisis and are just talking out of your ass.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

hi i accidentally downloaded this game so i checked out the forums. i dont play this game but i think if jessup didn't make a hostile post, it would look better and prove that that person is actually someone that can get along with the rest of the team, which seems to be the biggest issue. also what is this game is this like starcraft

Comment

I've spoken with a few captains and all of them agreed they wouldn't mind having you in their chat but their teams are set up in a way that you would get absolutely no play time if you joined them. If you are fine with being on a team and just sitting in chat and being supportive, I can probably talk one of these guys into trading for you, but I can't force anybody to add you.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
              I've spoken with a few captains and all of them agreed they wouldn't mind having you in their chat but their teams are set up in a way that you would get absolutely no play time if you joined them. If you are fine with being on a team and just sitting in chat and being supportive, I can probably talk one of these guys into trading for you, but I can't force anybody to add you.
              Unacceptable. I deserve a team like every other player does. Why even post such a ridiculous troll post??.. You can't have made that with any grain of seriousness. Still trolling I see beam.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Please show on what TWDT or TWL squad I have ever been disruptive. Anyone who has ever squadded with me who would like to come forward and explain how I disrupted the squad please step forward. I have the longest list of people who squadded with me in trenchwars almost so there are plenty out there. I ask anyone in the entire zone and if you do please state how I disrupted the squad environment and give examples? You Karens are truly amazing. You just make shit up and act like because you say it it is true. I'll be waiting.

Also, me doing forum discussions with strong opinions is completely different than ruining squads and being disruptive. This is why we have forums to be able to hash things out. You are TOTALLY misconstruing the truth and facts major crisis and are just talking out of your ass.
                The season with ease/ogron/myself u were a complete idiot. Yes I was too. I still stand behind it that I will never play a jav game with u on my team.

But the fact that you cant see yourself doing anything wrong says enough. I had a co-worker who always pointed her fingers to someone else if she didnt do it right. 'But he didnt tell me to do it that way' or 'he is putting too much pressure on me'. You are like that as well. You blame everyone but yourself on the fact that you actually didnt get picked. Once again, work on yourself instead of pointing fingers to others due to your failure.

Comment

Unacceptable. I deserve a team like every other player does. Why even post such a ridiculous troll thread as this??.. You can't have made that with any grain of seriousness. Still trolling I see beam.
                  You are so fking stupid. Beam is doing everything to keep it fair. If a cap really wants you, they can trade you for fkgddkif or blabla... You are asking for a special threatment all the time. Give it some time and things will work out. Things dont get repaired within 5 secs.

Comment

Unacceptable. I deserve a team like every other player does. Why even post such a ridiculous troll post??.. You can't have made that with any grain of seriousness. Still trolling I see beam.
                    If that's not enough, then you are indeed looking for special treatment which I am not going to provide for you. I'm not sure what you are looking to get out of this but I offered to set you up on a team that will welcome you into their chat and include you in their team. I can't force a captain to add you.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• ok lol i see why they didn't want to pick you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

The season with ease/ogron/myself u were a complete idiot. Yes I was too. I still stand behind it that I will never play a jav game with u on my team.

But the fact that you cant see yourself doing anything wrong says enough. I had a co-worker who always pointed her fingers to someone else if she didnt do it right. 'But he didnt tell me to do it that way' or 'he is putting too much pressure on me'. You are like that as well. You blame everyone but yourself on the fact that you actually didnt get picked. Once again, work on yourself instead of pointing fingers to others due to your failure.
                        What are you talking about?? You mean this season rofl.. this is comedy gold all around.. pathetic major crysis

As we can see I was told by ease because i didn't support him and ogrons bs appeal that season i was blacklisted by yet another captain here.

Corrupt trolls running this league everywhere.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post

If that's not enough, then you are indeed looking for special treatment which I am not going to provide for you. I'm not sure what you are looking to get out of this but I offered to set you up on a team that will welcome you into their chat and include you in their team. I can't force a captain to add you.
                          Let's be clear you want me to accept a team I can not play for in twdt? You said above I could not play for them beam. If I can not play for them then I am not a full member of the team. If I am a full member of the team I will accept. I will not however be told I am blacklisted from the league with no chance of playing. Why would I accept that offer?
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• beam Affirmative Action creeping into TW?
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Let's be clear you want me to accept a team I can not play for in twdt? You said above I could not play for them beam. If I can not play for them then I am not a full member of the team. If I am a full member of the team I will accept. I will not however be told I am blacklisted from the league with no chance of playing. Why would I accept that offer?
                              So this has nothing to do with Rough or his treatment of you or the fact he won't let you in his chat. It's just you demanding to start on a team. I'm sorry but I can't help you with that.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post
                                . If you are fine with being on a team and just sitting in chat and being supportive, I can probably talk one of these guys into trading for you.
                                Unprofessional response with clear personal bias text inserted.. this is why I was confused with your reply. It is so clear and I will prove why you have been trolling me this whole twdt beam. I suspect w/e arrangement you come up with will yet again be corrupt but prove me wrong.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X