Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup what's your endgame here? What's the best outcome for this thread for you ?

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post

So this has nothing to do with Rough or his treatment of you or the fact he won't let you in his chat. It's just you demanding to start on a team. I'm sorry but I can't help you with that.
      Are you dim? This has everything to do with rough or we wouldn't be in a situation where the cap of my team has publicly blacklisted me. IMO it is grounds for dismissal of rough to maintain his cap position as it is a clear violation of the captain code of conduct.

Also read the center line of what i said in my reply to you ..
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Are you dim? This has everything to do with rough or we wouldn't be in a situation where the cap of my team has publicly blacklisted me. IMO it is grounds for dismissal of rough to maintain his cap position as it is a clear violation of the captain code of conduct.

Also read the center line of what i said in my reply to you ..
        Those are conflicting notions. Either your issue is with how Rough is treating you or you are demanding a starting position. If the issue is Rough, you should be fine on another team regardless of whether they will add you or not. There's plenty of players who are on teams who will never be added and there's nothing I can do for them either. The best I can do is get you traded. What happens after that is completely out of my control and between you and your new captain.
        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

What are you talking about?? You mean this season rofl.. this is comedy gold all around.. pathetic major crysis

As we can see I was told by ease because i didn't support him and ogrons bs appeal that season i was blacklisted by yet another captain here.

Corrupt trolls running this league everywhere.
          Question, I have nothing against you, but the conversation between you and Mean Gene was a bit alarming. He was just offering an observation—totally harmless—yet your response to him was very defensive. In fact, you insulted him by calling him a ”kid” and told him to shove his feedback to someone else. Feedback is a gift— I always ask for it if I'm off my game or whenever.

Like I said, I have nothing against you but it's those type of interactions that I’d imagine rub folks the wrong way.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Originally posted by death row View Post

Question, I have nothing against you, but the conversation between you and Mean Gene was a bit alarming. He was just offering an observation—totally harmless—yet your response to him was very defensive. In fact, you insulted him by calling him a ”kid” and told him to shove his feedback to someone else. Feedback is a gift— I always ask for it if I'm off my game or whenever.

Like I said, I have nothing against you but it's those type of interactions that I’d imagine rub folks the wrong way.
            Hows the family drow?
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• man yall made the mistake of trying to hold an actual conversation about this topic, just laugh at the demand for pity that we know will never stop and keep it movin. This would have had so much more meme value if this thread got no replies. Let's practice that for next time bros
              Big Chill

Comment

• Kthx—sup brother? Fam is doing well. I get a little cabin fever at times, though. All the kids and the wife at home 24/7, miss my quiet days where I can just play in peace for hours.
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

We had just lost league game and out of the blue he pms me this. Wasn't the best time for lesson and we all were annoyed. Clearly you can see the rest of the team were angry too. He didn't name me in the message and it appeared to be more of a forceful type interaction than one to actually help my game. I don't have any issues with mean gene tho really for doing that but I responded brashly in the moment.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Kthx—sup brother? Fam is doing well. I get a little cabin fever at times, though. All the kids and the wife at home 24/7, miss my quiet days where I can just play in peace for hours.
                    Know the feeling man, my son just turned 10 yesterday. Made me feel old as hell heh. My wife is a teacher and both my kids are obviously off so same here with the cabin fever shit. Think we might have a few extra months of it also. The only good thing is I get to bump up their vocabulary level from elementary to collegiate. Much to their dismay.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Glad to hear things are good on your side though
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post

Those are conflicting notions. Either your issue is with how Rough is treating you or you are demanding a starting position. If the issue is Rough, you should be fine on another team regardless of whether they will add you or not. There's plenty of players who are on teams who will never be added and there's nothing I can do for them either. The best I can do is get you traded. What happens after that is completely out of my control and between you and your new captain.
                        I never demanded to be started and I am not sure where you heard or saw that. I asked after roughs outburst to be placed on a team where I can be an equal member like anyone else.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I never demanded to be started and I am not sure where you heard or saw that. I asked after roughs outburst to be placed on a team where I can be an equal member like anyone else.
                          people are trying to help you, most being sincere, some trolling. at this point it seems like you're confused about what you want. starting lineup? new team? rough removed from captain? you're just seeking attention by whatever means necessary at this point.

"to be placed on a team where I can be an equal member like anyone else." what does this entitle? there are 10s of people who will be getting chat and no game time, is that your definition of equal team member? clearly rough doesn't need you, or the 3-5 people next to you, do you see them crying? some, if not all captains spent time putting together names they're targetting and you clearly didn't end up on anyones list. this is far from Roughs fault that you were the last pick of the draft and landed with him. if you're seeking for anything more than just a ?chat, then you are seeking for special treatment which is not fair to the other people that have signed up. why do you act like you're the 1st person this has happened to. sure beam is a troll most of the time, but at this moment he is trying to get u traded which literally solves your "issue".

if you would like, i can lend a hand as well by removing you from roughs team and the sheet entirely. otherwise, take beams offer of *potentially* getting traded to a new team and stop being childish
                          3:BOMBED> got donuts
                          3:BOMBED> how jealous
                          3:Heaven> how american
                          3:BOMBED> ??????????
                          3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                          3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

• Sup mustafa
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Heaven View Post

people are trying to help you, most being sincere, some trolling. at this point it seems like you're confused about what you want. starting lineup? new team? rough removed from captain? you're just seeking attention by whatever means necessary at this point.

"to be placed on a team where I can be an equal member like anyone else." what does this entitle? there are 10s of people who will be getting chat and no game time, is that your definition of equal team member? clearly rough doesn't need you, or the 3-5 people next to you, do you see them crying? some, if not all captains spent time putting together names they're targetting and you clearly didn't end up on anyones list. this is far from Roughs fault that you were the last pick of the draft and landed with him. if you're seeking for anything more than just a ?chat, then you are seeking for special treatment which is not fair to the other people that have signed up. why do you act like you're the 1st person this has happened to. sure beam is a troll most of the time, but at this moment he is trying to get u traded which literally solves your "issue".

if you would like, i can lend a hand as well by removing you from roughs team and the sheet entirely. otherwise, take beams offer of *potentially* getting traded to a new team and stop being childish
                              I already said if I was an equal member of a team and traded that would be ok as long as I have a spot like everyone else on a team. I've said this the whole time. This whole outrage over this was because my cap was refusing to give me a chat for the team I fell on. That is ridiculous behavior by a captain and shud be dealt with imo but sure trade me to another squad please.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I already said if I was an equal member of a team and traded that would be ok as long as I have a spot like everyone else on a team. I've said this the whole time. This whole outrage over this was because my cap was refusing to give me a chat for the team I fell on. That is ridiculous behavior by a captain and shud be dealt with imo but sure trade me to another squad please.
                                alright. thanks for clearing it up. this was brought to you earlier but overlooked and now we can end this non-sense of people attacking eachother. once a captain sends an offer for you, ill will update the sheets.
                                3:BOMBED> got donuts
                                3:BOMBED> how jealous
                                3:Heaven> how american
                                3:BOMBED> ??????????
                                3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                                3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Working...
                                X