Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was I trolled this twdt season by those in charge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I already said if I was an equal member of a team and traded that would be ok as long as I have a spot like everyone else on a team. I've said this the whole time. This whole outrage over this was because my cap was refusing to give me a chat for the team I fell on. That is ridiculous behavior by a captain and shud be dealt with imo but sure trade me to another squad please.
    Rough said he hasn't made a chat yet so there was nothing to give you but he is making one tonight and you will be invited to it. Let me know tomorrow if you don't receive the chat and I'll work on getting you traded.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• If jess is not fine with being accepted on a team like the next guy with no further expectations, i take back my previous posts itt and suggest we move along. Smh

Comment

• It's really obvious what is going on here but I will wait and see. I will be giving this guy rough hell one way or another since he has done the same to me. A sincere apology is in order from him.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Y'all need Jesus

Comment

• 6:Ogron> ive never won an appeal in my life tho, so who knows

LOL
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
              6:Ogron> ive never won an appeal in my life tho, so who knows

LOL
              :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

It's really obvious what is going on here but I will wait and see. I will be giving this guy rough hell one way or another since he has done the same to me. A sincere apology is in order from him.
                Because threatening to be a douche is going to help get invited to a chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by uprise View Post

Because threatening to be a douche is going to help get invited to a chat.
                  stfu douche. you think I'll be kind to rough that asshat rofl .. ur a douche if u think i shud after this thread. dumbass
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

stfu douche. you think I'll be kind to rough that asshat rofl .. ur a douche if u think i shud after this thread. dumbass
                    I am not expecting you to. I am only stating it is not helping your situation. I have mentioned it before, and i will do it again: You expect to get help and have the situation changed, yet you attack everyone trying to help you. This attitude does not help and will never help.

I do enjoy you calling me names in every reaction to my post, yet I am supposedly the douche.

Comment

• It's really obvious what is going on here but I will wait and see. I will be giving this guy rough hell one way or another since he has done the same to me. A sincere apology is in order from him
                      LOL look at the way youre talking to people and give your head a shake.

Even after beam and Rough have said that you will be given chat, show some value, and wont be traded you still end up acting like a self-righteous cunt.

What happened to being a team player, and I just want to be on a team?

You seem to have played the victim card pretty well up until you didnt get your way of being traded or added to free agency. Now you got your answer and still continue to be a horrible person.

You've vs'd everyone trying to give you some type of help, by either calling them names, or playing the victim card against them. All these players are on DT squads. Do you really think any of them want to play with you after the tantrums, name calling, and very immature attitude you have presented yourself with?

Even after all is said and done you continue to vs Rough after he hasn't even made a chat, said hes going to add you to the chat when its made, and you hold some value.

All you think about is yourself and it shows in your gameplay, attitude, and why you were picked last in DT.

Anyways, we all know that all you're going to do is cause drama if you join Haze chat and we'll all be back here in a couple days.

Rough, I feel for you man.

Jessup, stop being a self-righteous cunt.

7roll - out.

P.S.
                      the shroom told me to post this

P.S.S.
                      left-handed hammer > Jessup
                      Last edited by 7roll; 07-22-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Jessup is an ok shooter but not a head turner, besides that players are not selected by teams purely on statistics, they are selected on ability and also personality. I think this tells it's own stories.

Comment

It's really obvious what is going on here but I will wait and see. I will be giving this guy rough hell one way or another since he has done the same to me. A sincere apology is in order from him.
                          Just so you know, beam very politely asked the captain's chat if anyone was willing to take you onto their team and chat and seems intent on trying to get you onto a team you may be happier on. Drop the conspiracy theories, it's a bad look when you have zero understanding of the dynamic among the TWDT ops and between the captains.

If you are expecting a guaranteed starting position, no one, not beam, not WillBy, not Heaven, no one but the captain of that team can give you the starting spot. If you just want to be a complete member of a team by being on the roster, on the chat, and respected as a member, then take the trade and stop talking about playing time. Most of the players who signed up will not get much play time.

Comment

• This isn't (always) a nice community, online communities rarely are. Jessup I understand you feel like shouldn't accept how people treat you, but I think most people who talk shit just do it because they enjoy seeing your reaction. Rise above them by not giving them what they want. I know it feels unjust, and outside of the online environment, this behavior (luckily) obviously gets treated differently. But ignoring the bullshit and just playing the game and trying to help your team as much as you can (that also means taking advice from top/experienced players) would be the best way to get rid of this negative stigma (an alias (even when known) might help as Rab said it helped him). As long as you react, you fuel the fire. Even if you feel that's unjust.

Once you put up a defensive stance, you also risk fighting vs everyone becomes your default mode. Even to those who stand up for you or try to give you advice on how to be a better teamplayer. Which makes it easier for them to say; well I guess Jessup kinda deserved it, because them are a shithead. Maybe not correct, because I don't condone harassment, but difficult not to get this feeling.

I think any player drafted, but who in talks with their captain knows to be getting no playing time, should be made available for a trade. If any other captain does want that player, they can offer a trade. The trade (just like any other) still needs to be judged as fair and be accepted by the other cap. So if any cap sees potential in Jessup at their ratings, they can offer a trade, and Rough can accept.

Why you got picked last? Because in the end you got trolled, but that happened only because no one in the first 15ish rounds had you in their plans to start or be a backup. And after teams are set, all last round picks are just fillers. Maybe making them random or making 'groups' (this was a few years ago?) would be less harsh (no one gets picked last), plus would get rid of the possibility to troll someone.
                            As for why we didn't pick you for Haze. Among the many players discussed on our team who we wanted / did not want, you were one of those we didn't want simply because of how you play in a team-event, and we felt you wouldn't react well to getting 0 playing time. You're rated a bit high because of your individual skill, which isn't bad, but you're a liablity in a team-event, and haven't done anything with the criticism over the years. Though I think you have potential to fill a 7* spot as under-spider, especially if you'd listen to someone like Ogron (I've witnessed him train low star players players during a twdt season to become good enough to fill that spot). Under-spider also suits your natural game more than asking you to sacrifice yourself for others. Haze already picked our 7.5*/7* basers quite early (Rough went for no one above 9*), but looking at other teams there has to be someone who could do with a 7* underspider backup.

Also TWDT is a draft league, but nowhere in the rules does it state every player drafted has the same chance of getting to actually play on that team. So most players, just like in TWL, won't play. Difference with TWL is many don't even get on a TWL squad (or join knowing they won't play). My previous TWDT teams (Power/Terrorist - Zid/DW) ran a very thin core, 7-8 players for DT/JT combined, maybe 10 for BT. So over half the team didn't play more than a game, but the core gets really strong, and they win titles.

The only inclusive league TSL didn't work, because people don't want to play a team-event which gives credit to ego-playing styles. I do feel though that the exclusivity of our leagues feels really outdated. Maybe a draft league with two tiers (above 8* and below 8*, or wherever the line is best drawn, maybe even allow people to choose themselves for which they want to sign up). This would also make the league not take almost 3 (!!) months. Combine tiers in playoffs: 1st ranked low tier team plays vs lowest qualified high tier team, 1st ranked high tier team plays vs lowest qualified low tier team, etc.. Could be pretty nice.
                            Only risk is, I can imagine the lower level tier to be shitty, because there's a reason a lot of players are rated below 8*, they either don't show, don't care or are trash. Also good caps at low level would be hard to find. But yeah it's also part fault of our current system that excludes a lot of players from the get-go. It's not easy to think of something inclusive that doesn't drop the quality of the game below a level which right now still keeps drawing us back to this game after all these years...

/One love

Comment

• How the fuck is this thread still going. You got picked last and are going to bench this season, just accept reality already.

Also you keep saying you just want to be treated like everyone else but guess what: everyone else doesn't get to demand to be put on FA because they don't like their team. Everyone us doesn't get to demand a starting position.

Stop thinking you're special. You're not.
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• I wasn't sure whether to go there, but bram went there so fk it..

Jess it seems like ur constantly in boxing stance. You perceive things as attacks which aren't attacks and that makes your responses hostile. In your mind you're responding to hostility with hostility, which is justified. The other person feels like they're being attacked for no reason. You can see evidence of this in this thread from people recognising they need to start their posts with a disclaimer like "I'm not attacking you" because they don't want you to respond by attacking them. This is a learned behavior so something external in your life trained you to be this way but it's now internal. The good news is this means you have the power to change it (and it's hurting you so you should). A therapist can help you do that and there's no shame in getting help.

I think you're pretty switched on so you probably know exactly what I'm talking about anyway. This post is intended to be constructive and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X