Overachiever of the week (Week 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overachiever of the week (Week 1)

Your vote will decide who will be taking home a cool 20 buckaroos. Keep in mind this is for ONE LEAGUE and there is no advantage or disadvantage for playing multiple leagues. Poll will run until Wednesday 08/05 at 11:59 pm.

First up we have Morph in Warbird (17-10, 19-9 as 8*). Morph led his team with a massive kill count and double mvp over Mastirs and Malevolent. While these are certainly 2 of the weakest teams in the Warbird division, 36 kills in 2 rounds is still very impressive. He also didn't have much help with nlie (5-5) and beasty (1-10) not contributing much from the 7* slot and bike (7-9, 9-6) barely having a positive week in the 9 slot. Saiyan (12-7, 13-7) was his only teammate that provided any real support.

Next up is Dazz in Spider (91-33, 84-52 with 3 TeK as a 7.5*). I have a feeling we'll see a lot of these eg guys showing up here throughout the season as we didn't have enough data to rate them properly. Dazz has a monster performance in his first competitive match in Trench Wars after getting disrespected by his comrades and thrown to the wolves in under, he got the second highest kill count on his team with 91-33 and 3 teks. Not bad kid. Man is looking like a young Spezza out there. Keep up the great work, rook!

Lastly we have Autopilot in Spider (120-55, 69-23 with 2 TeK as 8*). Just like Dazz, autopilot tore up his first competitive match in Trench Wars as a low star and did even better in his second. The expectations on ap were a lot higher as he was selected #20 overall and toted as the #1 prospect out of eg and he showed us all why. As a 8* spid, ap is currently sitting #8 in the overall spider kill race (#7 if you disregard flew being broken at #1) which is fantastic for a guy whose entire TW experience is in twbd arena.

So which of these 3 fine fellas do you think deserves the title of Overachiever Of the Week?
    Morph in Warbird (17-10, 19-9 as 8*)
    61.70%
    Dazz in Spider (91-33, 84-52 with 3 TeK as a 7.5*)
    34.04%
    Autopilot in Spider (120-55, 69-23 with 2 TeK as 8*)
    6.38%
    Last edited by beam; 08-02-2020, 06:29 PM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

This is easy. Dazz and Autopilot are just rated too low, so their performance isn't impressive, it's just a rating mistake, being rated low isn't an achievement. Morph is the only one rated correctly who performed better than expected.

Comment

Regardless of being rated low or not if autopilot really is new to TW is a nice showing of 120 kills in first DT. Morph is rated low as well and I think this is due to the fact he trolls a ton.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

i really like this idea, all very deserving too

Comment

Well played morph
          TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Comment

Morph offered to split payment with entire squad so am voting for him

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
                Morph offered to split payment with entire squad so am voting for him
                Russian collusion
                Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

someone do hon?
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                    someone do hon?
                    Maybe Pressure or WillBy for TWDTB?

My vote is on Dazz, 3 teks? Impressive job dude. Them egers been putting the work
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

hot: me, not: you, /thread

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                        Maybe Pressure or WillBy for TWDTB?

My vote is on Dazz, 3 teks? Impressive job dude. Them egers been putting the work
                        There's just a lot of games to review. And I havent seen videos of any, so I'd be stuck using the scorecards, which isnt exactly accurate. I might start something, but it's a large commitment for a whole season (and I'm not willing to sacrifice quality). If someone wanted to tag-team by either doing half each week or alternating week to week, I would be more open to jumping in.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

There's just a lot of games to review. And I havent seen videos of any, so I'd be stuck using the scorecards, which isnt exactly accurate. I might start something, but it's a large commitment for a whole season (and I'm not willing to sacrifice quality). If someone wanted to tag-team by either doing half each week or alternating week to week, I would be more open to jumping in.
                          Hope someone steps up. I don't have the time, but even if I did I wouldn't want to do HoN without the recordings of each game.

Comment

Even purely stat-based HoN is better than no HoN at all.
                            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                            (10 seconds later)
                            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Id like to add a new overachiever. Trolled to new levels!

please add to the vote

3:Tiny> bros and beam
                              3:RaCka> sup brother man
                              3:Tiny> in the office today...
                              3:beam> get corona faggot
                              3:Heaven> yoda
                              3:Tiny> beam, would u like to talk through your anger issues brother?
                              3:Tiny> i have time today
                              3:beam> get hit by a train
                              3:Tiny> lets explore this
                              3:Tiny> what childhood memory makes u think of trains
                              3:Tiny> did you have a train set?
                              3:beam> ran a train on ur wife
                              3:Heaven> what in the dr phil is going on here
                              3:Tiny> interesting...
                              3:Tiny> did you need a train of people to compensate for your small pp?
                              3:beam> had to compensate for her gaping vag
                              3:Tiny> thankfully we had 2 c-sections
                              3:Tiny> nice and tight!
                              3:Tiny> but lets explore this train you speak of
                              3:Tiny> did your parents leave u on a train?
                              3:beam> extremely sorry to hear that theres children unfortunate enough to have you as a father
                              3:Tiny> oh, ouch
                              3:Tiny> u want me to get corona, get hit by a train, run a train on my wife and now dad jokes?
                              3:Tiny> lets dig deeper here
                              3:beam> how bad is ur life man
                              3:beam> to be such a huge loser
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X