No announcement yet.

TWDT 09 Captains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you're making this into a big deal when it shouldn't be one. All of the selected captains should be fine. Phiz may be immature but he knows who's good and who isn't. Ignite cares a lot about this game (probably too much) so I fail to see why he shouldn't be a cap. If people refuse to play on his team then they shouldn't be playing TWDT in the first place. It's a fucking DRAFT league. When NFL players get drafted by a team they hate, do they refuse to play? NO! (unless they are Eli Manning). They know what they are getting themselves into. Plus, for those of you with serious issues regarding the captains...if you hate them that badly then I can assure you it's probably mutual and you won't get picked by them.
    Phiz> I probably am gay
    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
      Plus, he's a part of Pandora, which has been a fairly active javing squad, he at least has a head start on looking for good and active javs for his team.
      Man, don't listen to anything this guy says. I'd rather have T0NE advising us who should be captain. Pandora? An active jav squad? they aren't even on the fucking ladder because they haven't jd'd in ages.

Comment

ignite 4 cap!

ignite should cap IMO! The Sham Wow guy agrees too!

i also agree with turban's post

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
          Man, don't listen to anything this guy says. I'd rather have T0NE advising us who should be captain. Pandora? An active jav squad? they aren't even on the fucking ladder because they haven't jd'd in ages.
          A couple of seasons of LJ would disagree with you, and he's been with them all of them.

Comment

hey fuckers, you know what great advertisement is? "hey, i like you, ?chat=corvez." yea motherfucker, that's how a real captain does shit.

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
              Phiz may be immature
              We dont want captains that are immature, so cap me instead of this dude since im as mature as the wrinkled cunt of the nurse from the church of fudge...
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

A couple of seasons of LJ would disagree with you, and he's been with them all of them.
                What does a couple of seasons of LJ (not last season) have to do with the player base and the draft base that we have now? There are many new faces and players in the constant cycle each and every season. This one is no different.

Comment

What does a couple of seasons of LJ (not last season) have to do with the player base and the draft base that we have now? There are many new faces and players in the constant cycle each and every season. This one is no different.
                  You're missing the point, he's better than Dead_Rain.

Comment

and for the record there isn't anyone on Quake being paid... yet.
                    You proved my point. People don't have to be paid yet, for money to be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse WOW! View Post
                      I appreciate your obvious concern for my feelings. I've already got one (soon two) assists picked out from those divisons who will be advising me. Just because "Thunder" isn't in my roster history doesn't mean I won't put together an excellent team. So pick your team and I'll pick mine. If we're judging depth of knowledge I'd say I've got close to the best knowledge of basing of the caps, although with jeeny promising himself to D_R I might be at a disadvantage there.
                      if you cant figure out who is good by yourself then you shouldn't be a captain of a 3 division DT team, simple as that. I.d. can do all 3 and knows players from all 3, simple as that.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by not in game View Post
                        Personally, I have nothing against ignite. But there is a large player base (and growing) in TW that does not want anything to do with ignite. Most likely, a sizable portion of TWDT applications will not play if drafted by ignite, which could cause some complications, and possibly hurt the league.
                        agreed, almost no one likes ignite except for the few on quake, and even they cannot stand him without the money

don't cap ignite, he was a failure in every other squad until he paid players to join
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

You proved my point. People don't have to be paid yet, for money to be involved.
                          Exactly. Because I take your arguments very seriously. In fact, I'm already arranging an undergroud chat with Dead_Rain and Apocalyse WoW! where we will trade players for money.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            agreed, almost no one likes ignite except for the few on quake, and even they cannot stand him without the money

don't cap ignite, he was a failure in every other squad until he paid players to join
                            This is guy is an incredibly reliable source and a bastion of popularity in TW. I'd like to present you with his extremely gorgeous looking self and his comments on TW gallery http://gallery.trenchwars.org/show_images.php?id=1989

Look how everyone just loves and worships, kisses his feet, and cries before his majesty Exalt.

Comment

yo ignite, like I said, I have nothing against you. I didn't mean for you to take offense. You can't deny that there is a rather large number of players who dislike you.

Though, after reading
                              If people refuse to play on his team then they shouldn't be playing TWDT in the first place.
                              I agree with that, and thus remove all my qualms about having ignite as captain. and no, there is no sarcasm in that statement.
                              -not in game

Comment

Yes, let's trust the guy that offered Underground $500 to dissolve Thunder before last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X