X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
    hi
    Nah, not about ur rating just saw your sig and had to say it :P
    1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
    JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
    1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
    http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Just saying 10 teams means more games which means more hosts and there has been problems in the past with finding hosts for these games. Just somethingto think about.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

8 teams. There aren't enough skilled javs and basers to maintain a competitive TWDT league with 10 teams. This is supposed to be competitive, not a charity league for poor skilled newbie players. That's what TWD is for.

P.S. AN SD LEAGUE WOULD BE VERY NICE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
          Additions: For game times could we make it so games can be held at a time which is agreed by both captains during any day of the week. Instead of just on saturday/sunday. Many more people would show for their games, just not as big of a crowd.
          I have asked the captains and thus far the majority preferred last season's method rather than scheduling, but not all have weighed in yet.

as for exalt's preference of the other system, the new site is not complete yet, there are still things that need to be done for it to be fully operational. this season is its test run to make sure it works well, if all is in alignment for next season, then there will be no more subjective rating, it will be this site that will dish out the ratings and ego bruising.

Also so for being away for the past 5 days, I took it off from work since a friend was in town and spent the day out and about. Plus a break from working on this is always nice.
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Salutations, I am an Internet Predator and I believe that there should only be 8 teams in this up coming league. Like ignite already said, there would not be enough basers to competitively spread out on 10 squads. We only have 8 squads in twlb and there were still a lot of games that resemble the typical ?go base game. Spreading the talent pool over to 10 teams would be impossible since not all the basers have even signed up/ are willing to scedule every Sunday off for a silly league that no one really cares about.

In closing, 10 twdt-b teams = ?go base like matches.

Comment

Working...
            X