No announcement yet.

WOOT drops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres no rule broken that says he cant release these players. But im annoyed cos creat was the only player pushing up my value for spawnisen. and i also noticed he was bidding high on mess and necromotic.

If it wasnt for creat, Id have won spawni yesterday at 7-7-7 21
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
      But im annoyed cos creat was the only player pushing up my value for spawnisen. and i also noticed he was bidding high on mess and necromotic.

was obviously his plan :\
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Yeah, I agree that it is unfair for Creature to drop these players so he could bid more stars on players just to lose then pick them back up again. If anything, he should have to restart a bid on them with their original *'s instead of starting at 4/4/4 or he can't participate in anyone's elses bids for these players until they reach their original value.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
          was obviously his plan :\
          you are giving him way too much credit
          Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

In my defense, I still plan on beating you Ardour for Spawnisen.

The reason why I dropped them was so I could bid for other people. After I outbidded you Ardour, Ease told me you were laughing to him and making fun of me for dropping people because there was a 30 people minimum.

Hence, I immediately went back and tried to undo my drops.

To be fair, it is my mistake as a captain not to have read the rules accordingly, so whatever humid decides is fair is something that I will just have to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Internet Predator View Post
              Yeah, I agree that it is unfair for Creature to drop these players so he could bid more stars on players just to lose then pick them back up again. If anything, he should have to restart a bid on them with their original *'s instead of starting at 4/4/4 or he can't participate in anyone's elses bids for these players until they reach their original value.
              well the rules do technically say if you drop someone, they cannot be picked up again by ur team (this is from the confluence and other players fiasco last season), I have a few things to do this morning then I will consult gazer and make a ruling
              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
              Originally posted by kthx
              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

I don't really think he had any sinister intent. He did release those players so that he could bid on the higher *'d players. I don't think he was just trying to drive up the * values, but he wanted a smaller, elite squad. However, someone must have noticed how few people he has rostered and remarked upon it to him.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Theres no rule broken that says he cant release these players. But im annoyed cos creat was the only player pushing up my value for spawnisen. and i also noticed he was bidding high on mess and necromotic.

No, that's not true because the other captains wait to bid on players later, not stupidly bidding every 12 hours giving players unneccessarily inflated ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                    No, that's not true because the other captains wait to bid on players later, not stupidly bidding every 12 hours giving players unneccessarily inflated ratings.
                    spoken like a true ebay/paypal veteran
                    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Creature dropped them. And this isnt the draft. Once you dropped them. You made your decision. Those 4 players cant come back to Woot.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                        Creature dropped them. And this isnt the draft. Once you dropped them. You made your decision. Those 4 players cant come back to Woot.
                        I will go with gazer on this one, after all he is head of appeals.
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
                          In my defense, I still plan on beating you Ardour for Spawnisen.

The reason why I dropped them was so I could bid for other people. After I outbidded you Ardour, Ease told me you were laughing to him and making fun of me for dropping people because there was a 30 people minimum.

Hence, I immediately went back and tried to undo my drops.

To be fair, it is my mistake as a captain not to have read the rules accordingly, so whatever humid decides is fair is something that I will just have to deal with.
                          You can have spawnisen hes not worth 30 as I only wanted him for jav. I dunno where you got so many stars from to affoard that anyway. Id be trying to pick up loads of 4-4-4s right about now. Then youve got the trouble of other captains trying to take your pics at the last minute.

Oh and when I saw you drop 4 players, youd gone offline so I couldnt laugh at you/ask what you were doing. So I talked to ease to see if he knew.
                          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Then youve got the trouble of other captains trying to take your pics at the last minute.
                            ^^ JAA
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

bullshit!
                              FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
                                well the rules do technically say if you drop someone, they cannot be picked up again by ur team (this is from the confluence and other players fiasco last season), I have a few things to do this morning then I will consult gazer and make a ruling

does this mean we cant even play twdt now!? solve this shit up plz and dont make us suffer from creatures mistakes...
                                FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X