No announcement yet.

TWDT Week 1 HOT or NOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might want to save the time it takes to write these in the future humid... this is a thankless and shitty job. Taking time to write the article and then being bashed for it is always a great feeling.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Summa View Post
      funny thing, you criticize me for not being accurate, when that was the DT-J match I was at for its entirety being that it was my team's match. Yeah we did lead while wax was 12-3 and the score was like 26-24, but then they just utterly raped us. To be honest any team with competitive players can hang on and compete up through around 25-25 or 30-30, its when players start dying out and getting high on deaths that the game changes. When the game changed, we and almost everyone else this week got raped. Mind you we had startup difficulties with out DT-J match so I didn't get to watch any of the other DT-J ones, but I did catch at least the end of every single other match.

To be honest these probably aren't the best of HoN...a few inside jokes for people who have been following the TWDT threads in here closely, but to be honest I am not good at this whole insulting thing. I tried, I guess it was ok, but no one else stepped up and wrote one. I figured as head of TWDT its my job to make the league as enjoyable as possible and if no one else wants to write this, then I will and maybe it won't be as quality, but it will still bring some slight enjoyment.

P.S.: ty and I still kick ass for my 21-9 (probably going to go something like 4-10 next week if I even get added).
      Well the accuracy criticism was just a small detail I mentioned, and I can only comment on that one match since that's also the only jav match I watched. I can't comment on any of other games having missed all the dueling matches completely and again missed all the basing matches except for my own. However, the point I WAS trying to get at is despite not having seen any of the matches I could still gather as much as information as you did just from looking at the final scores.

There's no harm meant and I realize you're just trying to make the league more enjoyable and that, like you said, most likely no one else has bothered volunteering for the job, but I figured I'd comment anyways because that's what internet forums are for.
      Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Might want to save the time it takes to write these in the future humid... this is a thankless and shitty job. Taking time to write the article and then being bashed for it is always a great feeling.
      I suppose there's just no possible way to write any criticism directed towards any members of this community and not have it be interpreted as "bashing".
      Originally posted by paradise!
      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
      1:Reaver> HALP
      1:Reaver> HELELP
      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

look salubrious, I'm guessing you don't have a large amount of experience in TWL, which is what HoN is modeled after here...

well the point being, when you lose a game, you are going to be analyzed as having done bad... it doesn't matter if you were 9-0 during the match and all of your teammates sucked and died out... if you end up 9-10 it is still a 9-10, and a loss

you have to accept the good with the bad in these cases... you will lose games and you will be bashed, and you will win games and you might be praised

don't be a sore loser about it though, that doesn't help... if you don't like what someone said about you well... then prove them wrong the next week, that is the best advice I can give you

people are always going to talk bad about you if they don't like you too, so nothing matters beyond those points either.. I wouldn't look at HoN as anything beyond entertainment, realize that and you will be fine... don't let it get to you so much
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
          Well the accuracy criticism was just a small detail I mentioned, and I can only comment on that one match since that's also the only jav match I watched. I can't comment on any of other games having missed all the dueling matches completely and again missed all the basing matches except for my own. However, the point I WAS trying to get at is despite not having seen any of the matches I could still gather as much as information as you did just from looking at the final scores.

There's no harm meant and I realize you're just trying to make the league more enjoyable and that, like you said, most likely no one else has bothered volunteering for the job, but I figured I'd comment anyways because that's what internet forums are for.

I suppose there's just no possible way to write any criticism directed towards any members of this community and not have it be interpreted as "bashing".
          How about you don't open your mouth in the first place to say dumb shit to the guy that is doing ALL THE WORK in the league and then criticizing him for being pointless on something. Leave those brilliant philosophers Exalt and Kid Kaos to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            look salubrious, I'm guessing you don't have a large amount of experience in TWL, which is what HoN is modeled after here...

well the point being, when you lose a game, you are going to be analyzed as having done bad... it doesn't matter if you were 9-0 during the match and all of your teammates sucked and died out... if you end up 9-10 it is still a 9-10, and a loss

you have to accept the good with the bad in these cases... you will lose games and you will be bashed, and you will win games and you might be praised

don't be a sore loser about it though, that doesn't help... if you don't like what someone said about you well... then prove them wrong the next week, that is the best advice I can give you

people are always going to talk bad about you if they don't like you too, so nothing matters beyond those points either.. I wouldn't look at HoN as anything beyond entertainment, realize that and you will be fine... don't let it get to you so much
            I have no clue what you are talking about. Thank you for completely misunderstanding me.

edit: since you think my post was because I was being made fun of in the article or something, just out of curiosity which person in the not section do you think I am.
            Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
            How about you don't open your mouth in the first place to say dumb shit to the guy that is doing ALL THE WORK in the league and then criticizing him for being pointless on something. Leave those brilliant philosophers Exalt and Kid Kaos to that.
            Howabout you go and fix-fix your speech-speech impediment-ment, ignite ignite. Don't comment on Summa's workload when you're already making matters unnecessarily more difficult with your awesome bidding strategy.
            Originally posted by paradise!
            pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
            1:Reaver> HALP
            1:Reaver> HELELP
            1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
            1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
              Don't comment on Summa's workload when you're already making matters unnecessarily more difficult with your awesome bidding strategy.
              Owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                game of his life
                He was teaching English in the middle of the game. He's pro
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  Owned.
                  double fucking owned.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

ya'll the worst players of the week for always stirring up drama on forums, faggots.
                    I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                      ya'll the worst players of the week for always stirring up drama on forums, faggots.
                      sup farmer go back to collecting cotton u useless peasent
                      1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by ignite ignite View Post
                        your roster is complete garbage anyway, and it shows at how horrible you are at recruiting players/realizing talent
                        Why is 3-10 trying to judge anyone.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Why is 3-10 trying to judge anyone.
                          Every elite player goes 3-10 once in awhile

Comment

Working...
                          X