unofficial TWDT STANDINGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post
    Did I just read "MVP" and "Exalt/Unabled" in the same sentence?

You have went 6-10 and 12-9 in the two matches you have played. Thus you haven't MVP'd a single match this season. Same thing can be said about Unabled.

Get your facts straight. :fear:
    yes I did, considering on dynasty me and unabled traded mvps nonstop as the only two players who ever went positive almost every game

I did my one bad game for the season, and that happened when my entire team died out and was 2v5 with lofty who couldnt stop dying

I'll put it this way turban, im 100x better at wb then you are at jav. Thx, newbie.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Hmmh? The fact still remains, neither one if you have been the MVP in a single TWDT-D match so far (unless you're a retard and think that getting the highest score within your team is MVPing).

Off-Topic: I have never claimed to be good in any ship -- however I can say by a fact that I am better than you in every single ship in this zone as you simply are a terrible player overall with a huge ego (ironic that I used the word 'ego' here.. that's the impression most people get from me).

:wub:

QUICK EDIT: Don't think you have the right to call anyone a newbie as you started around 2002-2003, right? :fear:

Comment

turbans momma gonna knock you out

Comment

QUICK EDIT: Don't think you have the right to call anyone a newbie as you started around 2002-2003, right? :fear:

Nope. I started years before that, but I didn't use THIS name til the end of 2002. I started late 2000 actually When do you start playing again?

And as far as the rest of it goes, im just fucking around because I don't give a shit. I don't even know if you are a good jav or w/e or not. I heard u were good at basing I guess. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh ya turban, U aren't even close to me in wb. Not even fucking close, so don't go there. Stick to your basing games where u spider on an 8 man team, whereas I will stick to wb where one player can make or break the team. You keep up with your little supporting cast cuz you need it newbie. Im individually better at wb then you are individually at any ship in this game. Thx, take notes son
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Nope. I started years before that, but I didn't use THIS name til the end of 2002. I started late 2000 actually When do you start playing again?

And as far as the rest of it goes, im just fucking around because I don't give a shit. I don't even know if you are a good jav or w/e or not. I heard u were good at basing I guess. I dunno.

EDIT: Oh ya turban, U aren't even close to me in wb. Not even fucking close, so don't go there. Stick to your basing games where u spider on an 8 man team, whereas I will stick to wb where one player can make or break the team. You keep up with your little supporting cast cuz you need it newbie. Im individually better at wb then you are individually at any ship in this game. Thx, take notes son
            Obviously, newbie, you have no idea what you're talking about. :fear:

post scriptum: Warbird is by far one of the easiest ship to play with in SSCU Trench Wars - comparing it with Javelin and Basing is ridiculous, not to mention you're terrible in every single ship in this zone.

You, sir, are not a good player (let alone a good warbird). Snap out of it, will you?

Comment

Exalt, you're terrible. Why do you keep blowing on your own trumpet. You're just a choke artist you suck when it counts but then you always have an excuse for it. Then if you have one good round, then You're the most under rated warbird bla bla. If i'm honest i'd say turban is a better warbird then you. Turban can play every single ship well. Yet you're a one leaguer and you're average at that. God get good alreay you useless fuck.
              And this is like 8 mile. I know what you're gonna say about me. I do lag. I did go through walls and shoot off thors a few years back. Now get some skill you useless third stringer.
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Obviously, newbie, you have no idea what you're talking about. :fear:

post scriptum: Warbird is by far one of the easiest ship to play with in SSCU Trench Wars - comparing it with Javelin and Basing is ridiculous, not to mention you're terrible in every single ship in this zone.

You, sir, are not a good player (let alone a good warbird). Snap out of it, will you?
                If it is so easy to play, then why are you so bad at warbird? Sure, it is the easiest to just pickup, and the hardest to be the best at, by far. There is a reason players like banzi are considered the best players the zone has had, and not some random baser players.

If you want to get technical, basing is by far the easiest to play. That is why squads like brainwave make TWLB every season. When a bunch of pubbers make a squad and make TWLB, that tells you something.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                  Exalt, you're terrible. Why do you keep blowing on your own trumpet. You're just a choke artist you suck when it counts but then you always have an excuse for it. Then if you have one good round, then You're the most under rated warbird bla bla. If i'm honest i'd say turban is a better warbird then you. Turban can play every single ship well. Yet you're a one leaguer and you're average at that. God get good alreay you useless fuck.
                  And this is like 8 mile. I know what you're gonna say about me. I do lag. I did go through walls and shoot off thors a few years back. Now get some skill you useless third stringer.
                  Ummm, I'm far more clutch then you vys. You are just a cheating newbie really, so who cares what you say. I'm enjoying fucking with you right now. It makes my day. I never choke, so I don't know what you are talking about. If I choke, its like one game a season, which every single player in TWLD does.

Vys, I don't really care what you say. You needed to cheat half your SS career from being so bad. Lets not forget that. I don't think you have any say so in anything considering talent when you were LIFEBANNED in the first place. You shouldn't even be here. You are lucky players like me petitioned for players like you to get back into the game, or you would continue to be the random nobody that cheated his way through everything.

And as for your last post, I don't really care what you do now. Yes, you still cheat, and everyone still knows it. You eat more then brokenfist half the time, and there are other things you do that are impossible too. Most players in this game know it too, they just don't care about you enough anymore. You are in the background, not anyone special. Keep talking like you are good when you haven't proven you can win shit without cheating newbie.

I'm sorry I state the facts, I guess I should tone it down to not hurt your gay little british feelings.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

If it is so easy to play, then why are you so bad at warbird? Sure, it is the easiest to just pickup, and the hardest to be the best at, by far. There is a reason players like banzi are considered the best players the zone has had, and not some random baser players.

If you want to get technical, basing is by far the easiest to play. That is why squads like brainwave make TWLB every season. When a bunch of pubbers make a squad and make TWLB, that tells you something.
                    As I said, you have no idea what you're talking about. I wonder where I got this "basing/javelin" reputation but I have played Warbird more than those two combined.

Comment

I like boys.

Comment

Ummm, I'm far more clutch then you vys. You are just a cheating newbie really, so who cares what you say. I'm enjoying fucking with you right now. It makes my day. I never choke, so I don't know what you are talking about. If I choke, its like one game a season, which every single player in TWLD does.

Vys, I don't really care what you say. You needed to cheat half your SS career from being so bad. Lets not forget that. I don't think you have any say so in anything considering talent when you were LIFEBANNED in the first place. You shouldn't even be here. You are lucky players like me petitioned for players like you to get back into the game, or you would continue to be the random nobody that cheated his way through everything.

And as for your last post, I don't really care what you do now. Yes, you still cheat, and everyone still knows it. You eat more then brokenfist half the time, and there are other things you do that are impossible too. Most players in this game know it too, they just don't care about you enough anymore. You are in the background, not anyone special. Keep talking like you are good when you haven't proven you can win shit without cheating newbie.

I'm sorry I state the facts, I guess I should tone it down to not hurt your gay little british feelings.
                        loooooooooooooooooooool you're more clutch than me? Ask any twl squad who they'd rather have, me or you. I was picked in the first round of twdt. And i do stuff what people can't do because i'm one cut ahead of everyone in warbird. It's a fact.
                        You can't even get on a twld contender squad let alone start in it. You're just an average newbie who joins average squads. I'm a beast who can join the best warbird squad i want and be first added in twld, you do the maths.
                        You go + in twdd/twld/twdtd and we don't hear the end of it. Fuck i wish i could remember every game i mvp'd in. Wait scrap that, i wish i got a dollar for every game i mvp'd in, i'd be a billionaire.
                        Just quit talking like you're good. you can't even join a squad now, because no one wants you. You'll probably end up joining Dark or rapid.
                        And i know for a fact when i quit this game after i've won twld this season. In years to come people will be like "shit man, do you remember that vys? He was a fucking beast, he got outrageous scores" "Shit do you remember the time he beat a whole squad on his own and went like 40-6" "yeah man, i heard he done it 4 times, i don't think any warbird has done that before"
                        I'll always be remembered in this zone and my legacy will still go on. I've trained nearly all the good up and coming warbirds today.
                        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

brainwave made twlb once, and that was as a replacement squad because another squad dropped out.

on the other hand, gantz...:fear:
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

lol vys plz

dont call urself a legend. its nice that you care so much about this game and that you want people to think youre good but your just masterbating with your ego right now lolz

let people think what they want in the end it dont matter you silly egofucks

pz

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
                              lol vys plz

dont call urself a legend. its nice that you care so much about this game and that you want people to think youre good but your just masterbating with your ego right now lolz

let people think what they want in the end it dont matter you silly egofucks

pz
                              shit man, do you remember that vys? He was a fucking beast, he got outrageous scores
                              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Sure, everyone ignore the Internet Predator coming out of the closet.

Comment

Working...
                                X