No announcement yet.

Hot or Not Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I notice that basers are the only ones who care enough to cry about their hot or nots, whether it is TWL or TWDT-B.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Stop refering to Kobra Kai as KK. I am KK the one, the only kk. Kobra Kai is just kobra Kai. Thanks.
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
        shut the fuck up duel pasta at least he tried writing about basing

let's hear your comments on wbs and javs
        okay lets hear my comments on wb and jav

wb: duel pasta > chuckle

jav: duel pasta > chuckle
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
          I love how I get mentioned 3 times in NOT because I didn't show up for 1 week LOL.

NO CREATURE NO VICTORY
          Haha i didn't know you were in China until after i wrote it. I edited it a little bit after i found out, Your squad did go 0-3, broke a rule, and underperformed in a big game. But i think this is the most evidence yet for No Creature No Victory.
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Try harder thanks English Raspi sense better make.

This is why nobody respects people who claim to be women online.
            English isn't my 1st language, I speak 4 languages.

Go look in the mirror kthx and wake up, you aren't a thug but a pale-ass angry kid. Goes well with your internet imago though.

Comment

Puma vs IP, game to watch for TWDTB. C u there :fear:
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

kobra kai kunts
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

all i want to say is that i HAD to play all 3 games. i didn't want to play wbs but we had like what 4 players? and also we only barely enough for javs and base so making us forfeit our 2 wins would be ridiculous. and yes i agree with raspi, this is a stupid rule in all ways. letting players play all 3 leagues when play-offs come don't really help if their not playing during regular season made their squad miss play-offs. i don't mind sitting next week but that addition is also absurd.

bad spelling maybe dunno im tired as fuck. my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by Raspi View Post
                    English isn't my 1st language, I speak 4 languages.

Go look in the mirror kthx and wake up, you aren't a thug but a pale-ass angry kid. Goes well with your internet imago though.
                    Congratulations on sucking at four languages instead of just being good at one.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Congratulations on sucking at four languages instead of just being good at one.
                      This logic could destroy worlds. :turned:

Comment

So what happened:

Engrish number 1! I am prosifient with it.

To blackmagerström:

1. Puma faces hard time gathering enough players for each match. We pull it off so-so (dt being worst - 4v5 most of the time - and we aren't the squad which wins every match while playing 4v5 despite good effort). In the end we win 2 out of 3 matches.

2. We get punished pretty severely - a win taken away and also having 2 of our core players miss games next week. Ouch. Would it have been sufficient to just take away the win or keep the win and ban 2-3 players from playing next week?

So what we should have done:

Forfiet a match willingly (engrish). Same outcome minus the punishment.

By doing what we did all matches were still played and our opponents didn't show for nothing. I know I don't want free wins in any case.

You don't think theres anything wrong with this? Even if there is a big roster and all and we should have enough every week etc etc.

Could someone forfiet a match in twl and not get punished? Who ever would want to do that, only possible reason I guess is that if squad A loses to squad B on purpose so that squad C doesn't get in the playoffs. There has been talks but has this ever happened? I'm not sure.

Just my 2 communisms.

Comment

Well this isn't TWL. It has a greater emphasis on playing with new people and getting more people involved. You've been able to show enough the other weeks, and there's still things your captain can do, such as picking up 2 more people and trading to get more active people.

One thing that gets missed here is that Ignite deliberately drafted shigs, fooly cooly, petal, and s.i.k. with no intention of playing any of them for any of the weeks. They probably don't know which team they are on, or even that they are on a team. He did this to guarantee himself 12* anchors so he could spend more * on free agents after the draft. In effect, he chose quality over quantity, and now Puma is having a hard time fielding a full roster. It's not a bad strategy, but it does have consequences, which you are feeling now.

No other team through 3 weeks has had to play anyone in all 3 games due to lack of people showing up, yet Puma had to play 3(!) in all 3 games last week. It's not a league-wide problem.
                          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

I think black mage is hot
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mage View Post
                              Well this isn't TWL. It has a greater emphasis on playing with new people and getting more people involved. You've been able to show enough the other weeks, and there's still things your captain can do, such as picking up 2 more people and trading to get more active people.

One thing that gets missed here is that Ignite deliberately drafted shigs, fooly cooly, petal, and s.i.k. with no intention of playing any of them for any of the weeks. They probably don't know which team they are on, or even that they are on a team. He did this to guarantee himself 12* anchors so he could spend more * on free agents after the draft. In effect, he chose quality over quantity, and now Puma is having a hard time fielding a full roster. It's not a bad strategy, but it does have consequences, which you are feeling now.

No other team through 3 weeks has had to play anyone in all 3 games due to lack of people showing up, yet Puma had to play 3(!) in all 3 games last week. It's not a league-wide problem.
                              Originally posted by Raspi View Post
                              This logic could destroy worlds. :turned:
                              there we go
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

i wonder if these stupid ass rules were in any of the previous tournaments. also now that we're bashing the rules.... 4 spider-limit sucks donkey dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X