1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

And American's since most of us will be at work still :P

Should have just completely fucked the euro's and went from 9pm est.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

doubt i'll show up for games later than 5pm est during the week. doubt my team will, either.
        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

re

putting it during the week is fucking stupid, some of us have good jobs and work Monday through Friday 9am - 5:30pm. I work in downtown, and it takes me 1h and 30 min to get home so I wont be home earlier than 7pm on weekdays. Keep it on the weekend.
          TWLB Season 10 Finalist
          TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
          TWLD Season 12 Champion
          TWLD Season 14 Champion
          TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Lets only play on sundays, yes!

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

It's a trial effort. I'm sure MC appreciates the feedback, but give it a shot first. Sorry some people can't make it, but it's the fairest time we can make all considered to try out games during the week.

"and have fun playing every draft game without eruos"

Except people from the UK who will be able to make it. And Euro's perhaps who are students and stay up til 2 am anyways.

There is a reason there is a roster minimum, so if your cap knows many of his players can't make it, tell him to pick up a few more players off the FA list who can. There are still some decent players out there.

If playing during the week fails, then it's not too late to switch to Sundays only. But it will take longer for TWL to start, which everyone said they wanted sooner than later.
              When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

You know, I would personally rather play during the week and I am sure a lot of other people would also because I don't know about you guys but I only get 2 days off from work, and I don't want to spend one of them stuck inside during the best hours of the day playing continuum. I would much rather just play when I got home from work so I could enjoy my weekends and go outside when normally by the time I get home it is dark already so. But either way having this middle ground is going to fail, its going to be too late for most euro's and too early for most American's so its basically set up to fail. It should have just been done at like 9 or 10PM EST, and Euro's could have just woken up and played before work while having their coffee or something.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

WE WILL PLAY THE WEEKDAYS. WE ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES BECAUSE YOU CANT MAKE IT.

i didn't focus on drafting non euro-trash players for nothing (im not that racist).. this was part of my strategy. when you draft players, you focus on skill and activity. unfortunately when your euro you don't have either one, this is why i drafted americans/canadians.

start it at 6pm est. fuck spikey and his jamal-stealing-tactics
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester View Post
                    Lets only play on sundays, yes!
                    No because this pushes TWL further.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

too bad the best team wont win in this case, only the people who want to sacrifice more time. or in my case, sacrifice a good nights sleep for a draft game.

Comment

TWDT isn't supposed to be the best players competing to see which squad has the most best players, that is what TWL is for, TWDT is supposed to be getting new people involved in a league type of system and game to get more players playing TWL that normally wouldn't.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          TWDT isn't supposed to be the best players competing to see which squad has the most best players, that is what TWL is for, TWDT is supposed to be getting new people involved in a league type of system and game to get more players playing TWL that normally wouldn't.
                          thats not what twdt is set up to be. its set up to draft the best players and play the best lines available each game while following the rules. its about drafting what you can then exploiting free agency to set up a team you wouldnt have got otherwise.

speaking of that, werent there some sort of anti-alias rules in twdt?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I agree, i just think it is stupid to think that the europeans playing would show up for games like these. I might have to show, but I doubt my legion of euros will. This kind of arrangement is bad for the non american players.

Still, its been decided. Lets live with it.

Comment

I agree with you honestly, that is why I would rather host the games later so American's could play before hey sleep and Euro's could get some sleep and play before they go to school and work in the morning.

Lets see its 4:12 here right now Central time, so its 5:12 Eastern time which means its 10:12 in London. So five hours difference from server time to a western point in Europe. So if you host the game at.. 10-11 PM server time it would be from what.. 4-7 AM or so European time.. which if I remember correctly from when I used to pull all nighters on continuum that seems to be the time when Euro's log on alot and isn't too late for us Americans, and isn't too early for the West Coasters getting off work.

I don't know if my numbers are correct, but it seems like a better alternative than having games while Europeans are sleeping and Americans are still at school and work.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Lets see its 4:12 here right now Central time, so its 5:12 Eastern time which means its 10:12 in London. So five hours difference from server time to a western point in Europe. So if you host the game at.. 10-11 PM server time it would be from what.. 4-7 AM or so European time.. which if I remember correctly from when I used to pull all nighters on continuum that seems to be the time when Euro's log on alot and isn't too late for us Americans, and isn't too early for the West Coasters getting off work.
                                3-6AM if you started at 10pm EST, 4-7 AM if started at 11pm EST

I don't know if my numbers are correct, but it seems like a better alternative than having games while Europeans are sleeping and Americans are still at school and work.
                                If Europeans aren't asleep between 3 and 6 am, they aren't asleep at any time at night, and this isn't an issue at all. People don't usually wake up at 7am for no reason. They wake up because they have to get ready and go to work, and don't have time to play a 30 minute game of spaceships. People generally have less to do if they are awake at 1am than 7am.
                                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Working...
                                X