This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Well to be fair last year TWLB and TWLD were hosted at the same time for some reason, and the year before that Quicksand vs Thunder or SK8 or whatever squad it was filled up the arena to the point that PL had to add space to the arena to let everyone in. Not sure if you are correct about TWDT Finals outdoing TWL Finals :P
    I am 100% sure I am correct.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
      I will test it the coming week, if the teams fail I will obviously go back to sunday's only.
      The people asked for midweeks games so they have a chance for it. If they fail with it I am pretty sure no one else will try it again. I was personally against it.
      There are a bunch of free agents right? Any free agent 15 stars or under should be randomly doled out to the teams so they have extra players for weekday games. I don't see the harm in that, after all this league was sorta developed not only for fun but to give newer players a chance to play league, hence the 6* rules and whatnot. Don't just give up on it because its a precedent that is good for this zone, especially on slow days. Just take some time to work out some options before it happens.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

It should really be the same last year, since the weekdays and Sunday are separate "weeks"... (or at least thats definitely the impression I was under, doesn't make sense any other way).

The 6* rule shouldn't be a problem. Each team should have enough players that are under 7* in each league. For example: Jaa, we have 19 players on Top5Squad that qualify for the 6* in WB, not including anyone we get for cheap in FA. If we can't get 5 people out of the 30 with at least 1 out of those 5 being from the 19+, i mean come on. We'd be forfeiting anyways. Also, the rules allow for extenuating circumstances.

As for who is keeping track of whom has played, the scoreboxes will be added by the hosts onto the forums after each game. The captains should know who has played in both previous games of the week, as that is their responsibility to prevent their squad to be in violation of the rules. If they don't, the hosts of the game should also be trained to look for who played in the previous 2 games. However, if it does slip through, the punishment will fall on the squad and the host shouldn't have any responsibility.
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

Staff doesn't even have to do that, you can guaranfuckingtee that someone on squad X will try to find any way possible to get that game canceled if they lose. Some player will go through the rosters and games with a fine tooth comb looking for anything.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
          X