Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For like the last two years I've wondered why the_paul has replied to TWDD, TWLD, or TWDT-D threads. Do you honestly care that much about a league you don't even play? I could see if you actually played in this division then maybe your argument would seem a bit more legit.

Comment

It's my team, I was there, and I also know about what was happening in the other games thanks to staff chat.

This coming from the guy who has more names used than twl games played. Thanks your insight into this appeal rasaq/sarkxxx/f-35/zodiark/award

1:the_pill <ER>> what are rasaq's aliases ph?
      1:the_pill <ER>> rasaq/sarkxxx/f-25/zodiark are what I have
      1h> i'm busy and i don't care enough about rasaq to track his aliases

the_pill <> what are rasaq's aliases you can remember? I have rasaq/sarkxxx/f-35/zodiark/award
      turban> idk
      turban> rasaq a nobody 4 me

Have a great day in SSCU Trenchwars!
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

dont need to play wb to shoot down stupid complaints
        2:Chief Utsav> dwop scale 1-stayon how mad r u atm

Comment

^ pretty sure he's also mutalisk.
          http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

Oh cool...now we're going to discuss my alias and show me what people said about me that I don't even care about. If there's a similar case that happened last year that was approved then why not this year?

Comment

Last year was a different head and different circumstances, this one is cut and dry. You're also on neither of the teams and you weren't even at the game. Thanks for your input though, it is probably as highly valued as you are in game. Please stop derailing this thread, we're waiting on an official decision here.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

Official decision is that you're a joke. We also had a similar bot issue in our TWDT game. If more than one bot is malfunction and a squad is told by the host that the bot is fucked then I'd assume they didn't play as hard as they could've. It's not like their captain or someone in spec said the bot malfunctioned the person hosting did which would lead to those players believing the game might be voided or restarted. I'm sure they were busy chatting with each other and asking around if game was going to be restarted while the game was going on. Confusion ='s appeal approved.

Comment

Everytime I see you play wb you just look lost and confused, I'm surprised you don't appeal every game you're in on these grounds. Host never said game was cancelled or voided, the players assumed it was. They were wrong (as far as we know). Better safe than sorry. Notice we didn't give up and play like fuckheads when we were told the same thing. It's not like we gained any advantage from the bot malfunction, we just played the game like normal human beings would.

Rasaq pls go

Comment

Now everyone plays the waiting game. Good work Rasaq on posting what has already been covered here pretty much in-depth, you've given us a great new outlook on things.
                    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

8:Beam <ER>> im proud of u cres
                      8:Beam <ER>> overcame ur fear of circle and go positive for 1st time

u guys realize i haf fear of circles? we already at disadvantage cuz of this, but i put da team on my bak do
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                        8:Beam <ER>> im proud of u cres
                        8:Beam <ER>> overcame ur fear of circle and go positive for 1st time

u guys realize i haf fear of circles? we already at disadvantage cuz of this, but i put da team on my bak do
                        aw shit

matchbot1

one of da hardest hittin bots in da league

but he put da team on his back do
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

yeah had the same thing, definately distracted my teams top notch wbs
                          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Rasaq pls go
                            +1
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester View Post
                              yeah had the same thing, definately distracted my teams top notch wbs
                              .........................?
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                .........................?
                                the bot malfunctioning in our twdtd game
                                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X