X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also: yay - i got mentioned! B)

Comment

Good predictions but

For the TWDTD - since you dont have to field a 6 anymore, and the same guy can play all 3 leagues, it changes things a bit. SO here's my criticism.

Candy King most defenitly could win this, they have a great line (Apok, burnt, gm fl, kthx, weak, speedkillz). But after that, they have noone else. So they would NEED that line to show up or it will likely cost them the game, however, their all active so they probly will have that line.

The Jonah Takulas, they have good warbirds on paper but with a lineup like - ardour, burg, engineers, riverside, guero, keith, money - I see a lot of potential for chokes. Riverside, like you said, drops 6 or 16, engineers is a good support, but burg, guero, keith, DEFENITLY money, all suscpetible to choking hard, unlike some of the other squads players, so i see this team as 4th in twdtd.

my team - top5squad - youre defenitly right about the shitty performances from raspi and ease. I really dont know what to think now because i just dont understand how we lost that one game with such a stacked line, but anyways. On paper - Geisha, ease, raspi, oops, unabled, maybe geio/badjob - seems like the strongest or even with candy king's top lineup. But again ,thats if they show up and if they get their shit together. But we could also easily win this twdtd and if we did i dont think people would be extra surprised.

Ruby - you talk about how ruby has exceeded your expectations but imo ruby may do much more than that. This is another team that could also win the whole thing. Confluence, crimsonX, megman89, mythril, rasaq, zyphen, vt, props... If the best of those 5 show up that's a huge lineup, and if they dont, this team has some depth and alot of spare warbirds, they may surprise you.

So to sum this shit up what im saying is, the twdtd, in my opinion, could easily go to any of my top 3 - Candy king, top5squad, ruby, all have huge lineups and could yield some great games
      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
      5:Melanoma> aight cool
      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
      5:Oops> what?
      5:Melanoma> ye
      5:Oops> you serious?
      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
      5:Melanoma> fu
      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
      5:squallFF8> this is akward