Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think vati is wondering, with school years lasting 9 months long, why TWL is being held during the 3 months of summer in which everyone is outside

Comment

I just don't see what purpose it serves to be so negative towards this. Having an active league running is better than having nothing at all (At the very least not any worse). If you don't enjoy the league, don't sign up to play. That way we aren't plagued by inactivity by people who don't give a fuk. Just be happy that somebody is willing to offer their time and work for free so you guys have another option to enjoy, instead of bitching about it before it even happens.

Comment

just remind me to fix the goddamn twdt website before the next season.

i originally coded that site without much though to a back-end and now the style/formatting is somewhat fucked. been bugging me ever since.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it has nothing to do with the draft tourny league, ya ill sign up, ya ill go to games, ya its not as fun as twl for me. but having twl in the summer is a horrible system to leave in place and now is the time to think about changing it.

Comment

Your work will be appreciated, LF.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
              it has nothing to do with the draft tourny league, ya ill sign up, ya ill go to games, ya its not as fun as twl for me. but having twl in the summer is a horrible system to leave in place and now is the time to think about changing it.
              so start a different thread about it in the twl forum.

just a thought.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Deep down inside I realize that it was originally my trolling that turned Vatican Assassin into such an angry person, He used to be Phantom Limb and now unfortunately hes now attacking the forums with a coffee mug, a shoe, and a toaster trying to get his "revenge on society" if you will.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

awesome post kthx shouldnt you be on facebook talking to japan about ww2

Comment

What do you tell a Japanense person with lots of radioactivity?

Nothing you already told'em twice.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Can we get more games per weekend? twdt-duelin,javski,basing and SPIDER games on Saturday AND Sunday? (Same goes for twl)
                      That way it will be over faster and no one will get bored (dont get me wrong, I like twdt even when LF is assigned captainship). If possible also for next twl's.
                      Thanks

Comment

imo we need to keep momentum going or people will wander away. id prefer 1-3month break though.

i agree that twl shouldnt happen relatively soon, space it out, maybe have twdt, world basing cup (haha maybe), or some sort of TWD tournament open to all squads, or some sort of weekly competitions for top3 squads in each ladder, or monthly races to gain most points in ladder etc
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

should have brought back BWC. shit is more fun than TWDT. thanks
                          THUNDER
                          SK8
                          कुछ कुछ होता है
                          kuch kuch hota hai

Comment

Working...
                          X