NEW LEAGUES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW LEAGUES?

TWL and TWDT-D are basically one in the same as far as division play. Why not install SD or FD into TWDT or maybe something ENTIRELY different, it would force people to play it, maybe even like it, or if they don't want no part of it those 1* players can come in and have fun for once. TWDT-Deathmatch? Would be nice to have a new division other than the typical 3 that we play in TWL and TWDT. Compete all TWD season to make TWL, get a break from TWL only to play in those same duels with different people in TWDT. To me, TWDT is like the offseason for TWD. Play with new people, compete with other squads, then move on. Nothing to really show for when you win. I think TWDT-F would be ideal for newer players who come straight out of pub, they'd be most ready for that, IMO.

who is this guy again
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

who is "crescent seal"
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

The problem with radical changes is the amount of work involved. Even changing a fairly straight-forward rule in TWDT has taken us 2 solid months of pretty hard work. And we're still having our fair share of problems. Staff doesn't have the man-power (especially web/bot developers) to take on these nifty projects.

So are you volunteering to help out for next TWDT?
        When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

7:Rasaq> yo my internet busted
          7:Rasaq> tell BM im down 2 code nething he need me 2 vs
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
            who is "crescent seal"
            Dis guy is @ backyard of jrahens house, killing a camel each day.
            Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
            Goddess> Keith
            Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
              those 1* players can come in and have fun for once. TWDT-Deathmatch? .
              This is a good idea

you could do it seriously as a league or as a fun last day mega event where anyone rostered can play in a WWIII sort of deal

eitherway would be good to make the people on the peripherals feel more involved in TWDT and bring in a new twist
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

for EG draft game a few weeks into the season there was a "royal rumble" where all 8(or more) teams played one giant flagging game. PD's idea about a WW3 style game would be pretty awesome but why waste the effort when everyone knows boner soup would win?
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I definitely think Medals/Titles (Rings w/e you wanna call em) should be introduced to TWDT.
                  TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                  TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                  TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

That would be kinda cool, but the roster page would be too cluttered.

Maybe move medals to a new section on the profile page, and just indicate whether or not someone has won a TWLD/J/B title, instead of having an individual medal for each season.

Thus a maximum of 3 medals (or 6 if you include TWDT titles) on the roster page,

Then all individual season titles would be listed on your profile page.
                    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                    beam> stfu tsunami
                    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
                    X