Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you playing boner soup during the week? let's reschedule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you playing boner soup during the week? let's reschedule?

i am able to make all my weekday games, can't say the same for my team though. and me making my games is incredibly inconvenient (for instance today, i have an exam at 7PM EST, so i will have to stop, come home, play a game, and then drive straight to class)

the rules state if both captains agree games can be rescheduled, so i'm posting here that anyone who has a weekday game with me and wants to move it to sunday (or even saturday i.d.g.a.f.) feel free to drop me a line.

this really applies mainly to TWDT-D and TWDT-J. ideally i would want to move these rounds to after my sunday twdt-d and -j rounds (ie play TWDT-D at 2PM EST and then the rescheduled weekday round at 2:30PM EST, while my line is still on and warm)

i can't be the only captain who finds this schedule really irritating, but i understand why it had to be done in terms of timing for TWL and the likes. so im not here to complain, just to reschedule
    The Phase > what version of ssc are you guys running?
    Criminal> idk whatever was on the first google result for "piece of shit spaceship game from 96 free download"

Originally posted by Leland
    lol lo l oo lo l ol olol o lo l ol o lo l o

420 420 420
    sigpic

Skip the exam and classes.
    Problem solved.
    Thread closed.

Comment

classes be droppin
      jerome be swapin-
      out times for games
      he aint got no shame
      hell rimjob ne1 no matter the name
      Mythril> shayde why you gayer than aids now?

Comment

Brother, you're a mind reader. When you play us I'm down to move games to Sunday. Find me in game.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
        X