TWDT 2012 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2012 Playoffs

Sorry for the delay, we were busy getting TrenchStream running properly. You can find it here: http://www.trenchwars.org/index.php?v=downloads or http://www.twitch.tv/trenchstream/

Ok, for further explanation as to why this past week was cancelled, it was due to playoffs already being decided. Dragon and Khum Dhan had more or less stopped showing up due to this. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the regular season and the cash event that ended it. Grats to LaSenza and Casket for winning the 2v2 warbird tournament, and grats to 24 and Megaman89 for winning the 2v2 jav tournament. They are all $10 richer.

Playoffs will commence this coming weekend, September 30, and four teams will duke it out to see who moves onto the finals. Playoffs are best of three games for dueling/javs and race to 20 for basing. The top two seeds, Team Hilk and Power, have earned a bye week. TunaFish, Terrorist, Madiq, and Prayer will play for the semi-final seeds. The match-ups will be TunaFish vs. Prayer and Terrorist vs. Madiq in all three leagues. Teams who win their individual games will move on in that league.

TWDT-D Quarter Finals 2PM EST
    TunaFish vs. Prayer
    Terrorist vs. Madiq

TWDT-J Quarter Finals 3PM EST
    TunaFish vs. Prayer
    Terrorist vs. Madiq

TWDT-B Quarter Finals 4pm EST
    TunaFish vs. Prayer
    Terrorist vs. Madiq
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Great games this week guys! I think this up coming week will be a lot better though. The semi-finals will commence on October 7, 2012 at 2pm EST. We will be using the standard wb/javs/base format for the schedule.

Also, the semi-finals will be broadcasted live on twitch.tv/trenchstream with commentary from Children, Havok, and Vys. Don't worry, I'll stay off the mic this time. 8)

This schedule was created by looking at individual division rankings. If there was a tie in wins for that division, the team that was a higher overall seed during the regular season won the tie-breaker.

TWDT-D Semi-finals 2pm EST
    TunaFish vs. Power
    Madiq vs. Team Hilk

TWDT-J Semi-finals 3pm EST
    TunaFish vs. Terrorist
    TeamHilk vs. Power

TWDT-B Semi-finals 4pm EST
    Power vs. Prayer
    Team Hilk vs. Terrorist
    Last edited by Aura; 10-01-2012, 12:08 PM.
    Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Comment

The semi-finals was full of great games! Everyone brought their A-game. We had some great commentary from Paradise, Children, 24, and myself on the live stream averaging around 32 listeners throughout the day.

Due to a bot error, TWDT-B semi-finals will be replayed at 4pm EST with finals following at 5pm EST.

TWDT-D Finals 2pm EST
      Power vs. Team Hilk

TWDT-J Finals 3pm EST
      Terrorist vs. Team Hilk

TWDT-B Semi-finals 4pm EST
      Power vs. Prayer
      Team Hilk vs. Terrorist

TWDT-B Finals 5pm EST
      TBA

Comment

lets gooooo

Comment

Working...
        X