No announcement yet.

TWDT HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's fun trash talk, namecalling, and nerd-shaming which is always fun, ranging from "you suck" to "you suck AND you live in a basement"

and then there's "oh god mommy and daddy are fighting again let's silently creep out of the room", ie, "when keeping it real goes wrong"

this thread went from the former to the latter real fast, and its just awkward and weird now
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
      You can keep taking cheap shots at me every week in these things but I'm still connected to (one of the few) only good looking girls to play tw and you still have the imprints of ease's nuts on your chin. I think Ive been mentioned in these things more than anybody and I haven't even shown up for a single game yet.
      You've refused to play for your team like a little baby and readers voted like 30-1 to bring back NOT and a meaner, more incisive Hot or Not and you're shocked I've made two jokes at your expense? I trash like 20 people a week in these things, get over yourself.

Hot or Not is intentionally written to be mean and funny because that's what the people want. I've gone out of my way to write positive HoNs that highlight good play and frequently exclude really bad scores or talking about them or NOTs over the years, but everyone complained it was too friendly and positive. I know absolutely nothing about you, nor do I want to. If you can't see the forest for the trees, I really can't help you.

Originally posted by Rough
      Lol LF you have no idea
      As for Rough, the guy is the biggest cancer I've ever seen in this game. He has 10,000 hours usage and has never missed a league match in 12 years but acts like everyone else is a loser. He logged in and trashed his own TWL team the entire season berating everyone and saying we were going to lose constantly. All he does is troll his own squad. Then he lies about everything, from pretending he owns a restaurant to constantly bragging about making 65000$ a year to making fake quotes about people and spamming them in chats.

This is the type of thing he writes:

Originally posted by Rough
      Not only Tiny is a horrible TWL OP who has a vendetta against Pandora since the stomping we gave him last season which he later fell to the wrath of Revenge(no javs) in the playoffs, he is even more of a horrible human being. He is a perfect man for this job as he has three kids and a wife who left his deadbeat ass since he neglects his family because of this game. The guy has no career or future in his life to even do anything so he brings his mall cop mentality on this game so he can feel as a big man. Let's face it, he puts this game ahead of his family we all should be happy for it right? Let's not hate on this deadbeat father anymore, his life is already in shambles...literally lol. Speak among yourselves now.
      He posted that on forums then spammed the link and just repeatedly typed "LOL" and "GOT 'EM" over and over in Pandora chat... the only reaction was people telling him to shut the fuck up or that he'd gone way too far, and that it wasn't even funny. But he just kept LOLOLOL'ing and didn't give a shit.

No one who is happy and successful in real life comes online and acts the way he does, I can only surmise he's an incredibly unhappy person who's only sense of self-worth and feeling like a man is coming online and trying to be an e-bully.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

If people ask me what I do, I will gladly tell them what I do( Mean Gene Grandma is my #1 customer woo hoo) and nothing to pretend but I love how someone can knock me down for having a pretty decent life when you have no job / income coming through at all.

First of all, everyone laughed and loved my post about Tiny AT THAT TIME but that is totally besides the point. I don't remember why I did it but maybe that's because it was a fierce vs pandora rivarly and it kept things entertaining but yes personal life is personal life at the end of the day.

Second, I am sorry for attacking your personal life (here we go again) and I am only apologizing because a few close Pandora / Thunder guys came to me saying you take pills for depression on a weekly basis. Sorry to hear that but I can understand why with where you are coming from and your personality.

I wish you goodluck in you're future and hope everything goes well, I really do.
        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
        1:Zidane> congrats man
        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

You're a complete psychopath man, no one even read my post everyone in Pandora/Thunder was busy in ?go Deathmatch the entire time... "a few close Pandora/Thunder guys came to me saying you take pills for depression" In the 10 minutes it took you to reply to my post these people magically told you all this while playing deathmatch over a thread they didn't read? You're not close to anyone here man, you're just a sad little e-bully fake apologizing while throwing in what you purport to be more negative information about my personal life in the process as if you're fooling anyone...

EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, told you take that Tiny shit down. At best one or two people said "LOL" and then followed it up with "yo that's really bad man"... only you think trying to hurt tiny like that is really funny, because you're a sad fuck. This passive-aggressive fake apology thing is pretty pathetic and just shows what a sad person you are.

You're a squad cancer, and an anti-social psychopath, and I hope you get the help you need man, in the form of a fucking bullet to the head, because you are literally beyond saving -- there's no cure for being a piece of shit unable to empathize with other human beings.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
            Second, I am sorry for attacking your personal life (here we go again) and I am only apologizing because a few close Pandora / Thunder guys came to me saying you take pills for depression on a weekly basis. Sorry to hear that but I can understand why with where you are coming from and your personality.

I wish you goodluck in you're future and hope everything goes well, I really do.
            So you're only apologizing because other, decent human beings tried to check your aggression but you're such an ass you betray their confidence by revealing something they've told you and use that to further shit on klaushaus?

Odds are the women who winds up letting you slide into her cooz is going to be on some sort of anxiety/depression medication, I feel bad knowing you're going to drive someone to suicide one day.

edit: and double fuck you because after seeing klaus' reply i just realized i referred to zidane as a "decent human being". you made me do that, that's on you bro.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Rough took the "villain role" way toooooooooooo far
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

If people ask me what I do, I will gladly tell them what I do
                What do you do?

I love how someone can knock me down for having a pretty decent life when you have no job / income coming through at all.
                The ol' "my life is better than your life" argument. Intellectual checkmate.

"I am sorry" "I am only apologizing because..."

Which is it?

I also wish you goodluck in you are future.

Comment

so to keep a fierce/thunder rivalry going you attack someone's personal life? If you want an in-game rivalry talk about their spaceship flying skills, leave the IRL stuff out of it, pathetic.

That was a really nice apology - you managed to show that you don't actually have any intentions on apologising and instead you bring up that he takes pills for depression? Another spiteful attack. Don't know if it's true about claus but depression is a very wide spread issue and it's not a laughing matter (I don't have it but fuck people like you).
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Funny, Rough is a restaurant owner? That faggot was bragging about how he worked for some IT company and was a future owner of it and makes like 150k a year. Guy is a straight up irrelevant, compulsive loser.

Every time I've seen that stupid faggot he's insulting someone. He seriously has the audacity to even address someone and bring up the intake of depression pills? Straight up Rough, you're seriously the biggest faggot this game has ever seen. Explains why Amputate always made fun of your nerdy ass on Syndicate chat for being scared to post a picture of yourself. Probably a grand total of 95 pounds wet, and still live with your mom.

Only indecisive, down syndromed, insecured, nothing going for their life nerds like you literally hop on this game and attack someones personal life the way you have. Seriously, you must have the lowest self esteem. You're probably that guy that hides in closets in The Benchwarmers. And you hop on every opportunity you get to insult someones personal life because you have nothing going for you.

You have played this game for over a decade, and as claus said up there, you haven't missed a league game up to date. You're such a stupid mother fucker. It's people like you that get their ass straight up beat on the street, and in schools. It's people like YOU that ruin peoples lives. Sadly enough we live in a world where people on the internet actually take shit that you say seriously. Thank God Tiny is a grown man and can give a fuck less what a 30 year old virgin that still lives with his mom has to say over an internet game. Because I sure as hell know you will NEVER grow the balls to say that to someone in real life. Typical fucking bitch you are.

Me, and plenty of other people have called out your nerd ass to show yourself. But you hide in a corner, and go back to your lame ass insults. Don't think anyone has seen your face except Amputate. Someone whos that ashamed to show themselves, is probably the twin of the hunch back with down syndrome on 300, but it's ok because I know no one can give one fuck less what you have to say anymore, you faggot troll.

Claus, keep doing what you're doing. It's because of contributions like the ones you've been doing, is what keeps this game going. Rough is just some insecure virgin faggot who will never see the light of day, nor get laid. And I seriously hope that faggot gets ran over by a bus, and has his corpse get eaten by fucking maggots.

I feel bad for your mother Rough, I seriously do, to be supporting a 30 year old man playing this game.

I hope one day some guy legit breaks your 15 inch nose, and beats the living fuck out of you for the e-nerd/warrior faggot you are.

It's people like you that I would love to have 5 minutes with, alone. Everyone in TW knows I've never had one problem showing myself. Yeah, I have an accent, yeah I'm cuban, yeah I don't give one fuck what anyone has said about me. But I'm 100% sure the day you legit have the balls to show your puny self on this game, will be the last day you play, because I know for a fact, even LiL*PiGGy can whoop your fucking faggot ass.

SHOUTOUTS TO ALL MY HOMIES - CLAUS/LF/ DICE NATION / FIERCE NATION / BRUTAL NATION (fuk u) / JAMAL <3 (join fierce) / HOMIES IN SS - cuban papi
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Yo Im all for the good rivalries on this game but fuck learn to draw a line in the sand or take a timeout from the game shits not cool.
                      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                      1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                      1:fiS> LOL
                      1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                            Claus, keep doing what you're doing. It's because of contributions like the ones you've been doing, is what keeps this game going.
                            Yup, this. I know claus is often maligned for using colourful language from time to time, but he runs TWDT pretty fucking tightly by my reckoning.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
                              X