This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    In tsl the lowest rating was supposed to be 40 but when Claus wanted to abuse he'd put people he dislikes at 0, so someone like hellrazor is 40 and you're 0 the person would get benched every single game.

Yeah the ratings are a sham as well everyone he hates got rated 67 77 87 so it shafts them into having to play as a higher star. Claus always been a selfish guy who runs these leagues like a dictator. Next step on his abuse is refusing to let skyforger in FA cause he trolls him in forums
    Guy failed at trolling me put my rating at 0 for a week at least and I still won his abused league.

Comment

if anythin ixa needs first 2 piks to make it as competitive as possible. and ogren must pick last cos we all kno he gonna abuse whatever he can during season. its his nature. need to level the playin field.

edit: to be fair tiny is another up and coming player and he needs to pick 2nd
      Last edited by skyforger; 10-25-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I agree that Ixa should have the first FA pick. He needs all the help he could get due to being at a severe disadvantage, and he only agreed to captain like 20 minutes before the deadline to ensure that the league doesn't fail.

Some of the TWDT ratings are off, as well. Of course the ratings cannot be perfect and reflect reality 100% since they are, after all, subjective. But, for example, Henry Saari's rating is fishy at 67 67 87, being 2 points above the tier limit in all 3 leagues. We all know there is no love lost between him and Ogron.

And the TSL ratings should be made public.
        JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
        JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
        mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
        mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
          Some of the TWDT ratings are off, as well. Of course the ratings cannot be perfect and reflect reality 100% since they are, after all, subjective. But, for example, Henry Saari's rating is fishy at 67 67 87, being 2 points above the tier limit in all 3 leagues. We all know there is no love lost between him and Ogron.

exactly. and im terrible, and thus should be a 60/60/70 at best.

at least i have confirmation now that i'm as good at warbird as zazu.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

i'll sign up

need a little drama in my life

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              i'll sign up

need a little drama in my life
              80/80/90 for you my friend.

unless ogron likes you, in which case, 60/60/60.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                #DramaWars

Lol. I don't keep up with TWDT rules from the last decade so I'm not sure on the consistency or validity of any of the "facts" thrown out, but if the goal is to create a healthy and competitive league in the present then special consideration must be given to Ixador. Not only was he made captain 30 minutes before draft, but he has no experience whatsoever in this game's competitive side which was clearly demonstrated with his first pick being Ricko and then Zizzo. He has stepped up when no one else was willing and should not be penalized for his lack of experience and lack of player skill iq. Major Crisis is also another weaker captain in terms of skill points compared to the other 4.

Option 1:
                Make this the FA order (according to captain ratings):
                1. Ixador
                2. Major Crisis
                3. Ogron
                4. Tiny
                5. Trasher
                6. Dreamwin

Option 2 would be to keep Ixador #1 and just reverse the draft order for free agency order. (would be the best option imo)

Option 3 would be to keep Ixador #1 and randomize the FA order if there is no compromise.

On a side note, its pretty fucked up that Ogron has been rigging the TSL ratings for players based on personal bias. I didn't want to believe it but it does explain why Jessup has been fighting this so adamantly. This needs to be looked into its disgusting.
                P.s. your final warning bud for not believing

Comment

P.s.

GLYDE banned for 3.5 hours for impersonating a league OP. Paragraph 3.13 of Pimple Faced Nerd Act.

Comment

I hope ogron seriously looks at his horrible attitude and abusive style of running the leagues instead of going over my dt pick history. That Henry saari rating is a disgusting display of character. After ogron returned as DT op a couple of weeks ago his attitude hit an all time low and I feel bad for the staffers that have to deal with him.

Comment

P.p.s. skyforger better be in the FA list by the end of the day........... he said he was IN
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'm not sure that the FA draft is going to be significant enough to merit this argument. I'm sure we could get broad support for the following draft order>>

1) Ixador
                        2) Ogron
                        3) MC
                        4) Trasher
                        5) Dreamwin
                        6) Tiny

Bearing in mind (barring Ease or Lasenza signing up) that 1st pick might not even be that good.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

#DramaWars

Lol. I don't keep up with TWDT rules from the last decade so I'm not sure on the consistency or validity of any of the "facts" thrown out, but if the goal is to create a healthy and competitive league in the present then special consideration must be given to Ixador. Not only was he made captain 30 minutes before draft, but he has no experience whatsoever in this game's competitive side which was clearly demonstrated with his first pick being Ricko and then Zizzo. He has stepped up when no one else was willing and should not be penalized for his lack of experience and lack of player skill iq. Major Crisis is also another weaker captain in terms of skill points compared to the other 4.

Option 1:
                          Make this the FA order (according to captain ratings):
                          1. Ixador
                          2. Major Crisis
                          3. Ogron
                          4. Tiny
                          5. Trasher
                          6. Dreamwin

Option 2 would be to keep Ixador #1 and just reverse the draft order for free agency order. (would be the best option imo)

Option 3 would be to keep Ixador #1 and randomize the FA order if there is no compromise.

On a side note, its pretty fucked up that Ogron has been rigging the TSL ratings for players based on personal bias. I didn't want to believe it but it does explain why Jessup has been fighting this so adamantly. This needs to be looked into its disgusting.
                          Come on man no one can take you seriously with that Fubu jersey on....

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                            I agree that Ixa should have the first FA pick. He needs all the help he could get due to being at a severe disadvantage, and he only agreed to captain like 20 minutes before the deadline to ensure that the league doesn't fail.

Either keep my basing rating as it is or make it 70-75.

PS. Give Ixador first pick on FA, everybody can see he deserves it.
                            Last edited by Henry Saari; 10-25-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

he has no experience whatsoever in this game's competitive side which was clearly demonstrated with his first pick being Ricko and then Zizzo.
                              Bit rude
                              Last edited by Ricko; 10-25-2017, 11:48 AM.
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Ricko ,

just to make myself clear, i wasnt trying to turn anything agaisnt you.. The fact i mentioned your pick, was to point out that ixador didnt make the best decision imo.

Cres,

I agree with everything u said and im ok with the 2nd option .. first pick ixador and reverse order.
                                Also agree that the acusations about ratings must be investigated.
                                TWLD 2016 Champion
                                TWDTD champion x 3
                                Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
                                X