Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It should be based on captain star rating as it has been for multiple seasons in a row.

Since when is pick 6 & 7 in norm draft inherently worse than any of the other draft positions? Like let's just grab a random example.. zidane and geio or iron survivor and mythril. But yes let's cater to the dictator known as ogron

Ogron doesn't want to release the tsl ratings because he's still abusing, instead of making people 0 like season 1 he purposely overrates them to give them worse teammates

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      It should be based on captain star rating as it has been for multiple seasons in a row.

Since when is pick 6 & 7 in norm draft inherently worse than any of the other draft positions? Like let's just grab a random example.. zidane and geio or iron survivor and mythril. But yes let's cater to the dictator known as ogron

Ogron doesn't want to release the tsl ratings because he's still abusing, instead of making people 0 like season 1 he purposely overrates them to give them worse teammates
      i always wondered why i keep getting benched in TSL.

but not really, i always knew ogron was screwing me as usual. he's gonna need a few big mac's to dull the sting of these forum posts. im ready for the three page long essay that could be watered down to one sentence: "i'm a complete nerd, and i'm ragequitting...again."

though i am a tad worried: who will make the graphic art for the leagues if he quits?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Holy moly this drama...
        Like someone mentioned, FA draft only matters if Ease signs up. Else you all can have #1 pick. I can only think Ogron wants #1 atm cuz he is still trying to get Ease signed up..
        About TWDT ratings, I thought the ratings were made by several people and its average score of it (With some fixing). Like I thought Zidane and turban helped him out with those.. If they havent, then it says enough and Ogron pulled a vys. Also people complaining about they got way higher, look in general.. Most people have been going up +1. Thats to give the newer players more chance to play. Last season this voth kept whining that he got benched over players who were worse than he was (in his eyes). Now he gets a higher rating than them, but now the rating is off.. Make up ur mind u whining little boy.

About TSL, I dunno why some people get benched often. Myself for example gets benched 80% of the time now when someone needs to. For WB I use the backfill, so I dont care about those. I dont want to believe that Ogron is manupulating those ratings.. But its weird that bot would always pick me out to bench if it was about activity and never Ogron and other who played way more.
        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
          Bit rude
          Lol nothing personal against you or Zizzo but its pretty obvious you guys went too early considering activity levels and the other players available.

Ixador also told me that Zidane and Turban told him they wouldn't be active so he skipped over them on that basis alone (His inexperience got taken advantage of from the get go). I think someone already mentioned this.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Hey guys, just thought I would comment here though will say it is rather difficult when you are largely the topic of discussion. In any case I value the opinions and critiques expressed many of you regarding my team and I that was presented in this thread. I wish there was less drama involved and will leave my opinions on said topics out of this. Regarding FA draft order, I really think my team deserves first pick for numerous reasons, all mentioned here with no need for me to rehash. While this topic derailed somewhat, it just goes to show many of you are still passionate about the game, the competitive nature and an overall fairness for players to compete. Thank you. Take care.

-IxaDor

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
              Come on man no one can take you seriously with that Fubu jersey on....
              olde is currently wearing an Iverson jersey, cargo pants with a chain that goes from 1 of the pockets to the belt, and air force ones from 1998
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If the ratings for TSL were fair, over long term everyone would have 50% winrate. I.e. even matchmaked teams 50/50 win. That's how its supposed to work in theory. If someone is way off that 50% mark that is a pretty good indication its rigged in either direction for that individual. Might be on purpose or accidental. Can never rate it 100% on spot. Would be interesting to see the correlation of dictators buddies and enemies WR. For transparency and all. And ofc. there is no valid reason at all the TSL ratings are secret and tampered with anytime in secret by a mental person.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                  Last season this voth kept whining that he got benched over players who were worse than he was (in his eyes). Now he gets a higher rating than them, but now the rating is off.. Make up ur mind u whining little boy.
                  easy there ogron's sister, your post doesn't even make sense.

yes, i was whining because players worse than me were playing over me when i was a 6*. now it'll be even worse with a higher rating! duh bruh? choo choo ok?
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
                    P.s. your final warning bud for not believing
                    I have taken over TSL now and I give direct bans. Ur done Bud.
                    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 10-25-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      easy there ogron's sister, your post doesn't even make sense.

yes, i was whining because players worse than me were playing over me when i was a 6*. now it'll be even worse with a higher rating! duh bruh? choo choo ok?
                      Look at all the 6* basers atm, most are terrible (some exceptions) you would be underrated as hell. You know all 3 ships, ofcourse you deserve to be higher than a 6.. You even won LB in the past? (prob as bencher but still..) You know how to bench, you cant expect to be a 6* then at all imo, especially if you have played this game over 10 years. The 6's in wb/jav can be judgeable, but I kinda agree to make u higher, just like Henry. You both know what to do, can stay alive, unlike many 6's. Yes, once again there are some 6s underrated in this case (like Ra). But that doesnt mean you should be a 6 as well.
                      All I see is you bragging how good u are, but also how terrible high ur ratings are.. Thats like I would whine about myself being 85 in base or 75 in wb.
                      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                        75 in wb.
                        Bro how bad it feels when even Jess, who you constantly diss as terrible, is rated in the 8* wb slot. That is, unless those 77 things are petty fucckery by someone
                        Last edited by skyforger; 10-25-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

You'd feel a hell of a lot differently if you were 77 in wb and 87 in base... you must have been nice to ogron recently.

And me or turban had no involvement in the ratings no one else that I'm aware of.

Make tsl ratings public is the first step in limiting ogron abuse
                          Last edited by zidane; 10-25-2017, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            I have taken over TSL now and I give direct bans. Ur done Bud.
                            I'll still win pal I'll see you later at the tsl colosseum and we Will settle this.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                              You'd feel a hell of a lot differently if you were 77 in wb and 87 in base... you must have been nice to ogron recently.

And me or turban had no involvement in the ratings no one else that I'm aware of.

Make tsl ratings public is the first step in limiting ogron abuse

I was actually listed as 77 wb and jav in the first posted ratings.. So something changed obviously. (I guess I have sucked his cock...)
                              If neither of you have been involved, then it says enough imo.
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                                Bro how bad it feels when even Jess, who you constantly diss as terrible, is rated in the 8* wb slot. That is, unless those 77 things are petty fucckery by someone

Jessup is a fine warbird, allthough she should run less (would help her team too).
                                She is terrible in jav/base though.
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X