Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partial TWDT-B HoN wk2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Partial TWDT-B HoN wk2

    baseing hot or not
    Last edited by Claushouse; 11-26-2017, 03:29 AM.

  • #2
    A HoN I have not yet seen, colours and all! If you only add TLDR, even cres can comment on it.
    HOT of the week: Captain Lonestar

    The only question is can someone with so much insight of the game be an amateur :o

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I got scored as a 60/60/60 apparently by the panel of the gods. I think however I was on a TWL squad every year from 2004-2008 and also due to squad dropouts in the years 2009/2010/2011(? unsure). I have played maybe a total of 35-40(?) twl games or something.. I have not been truly active since 2008 though. I guess the way some are scored I could be 65/65/65 or something but it's really hard to try and gauge my skill since I haven't played a single format game since 2011 (twd,twl,twdt or tsl) before the past week.
      Last edited by Captain Lonestar; 11-07-2017, 07:59 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice write up.
        MRW

        Comment


        • #5
          i could not hang around for the second targ game
          sigpic

          1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Captain Lonestar View Post
            Well, I got scored as a 60/60/60 apparently by the panel of the gods. I think however I was on a TWL squad every year from 2004-2008 and also due to squad dropouts in the years 2009/2010/2011(? unsure). I have played maybe a total of 35-40(?) twl games or something.. I have not been truly active since 2008 though. I guess the way some are scored I could be 65/65/65 or something but it's really hard to try and gauge my skill since I haven't played a single format game since 2011 (twd,twl,twdt or tsl) before the past week.
            don't take offense bro, Ogron (the only member of the rating panel) is legitimately a newbie in the grand scheme of trench wars. guy became relevant when players with actual skill quit or became horridly inactive.

            the fact that he doesn't know you is not surprising. also, feel blessed that he gave you those ratings - as many people he doesn't like too much have had their ratings inflated by him to screw them out of playing time.
            Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face


            Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY


            TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Voth View Post
              don't take offense bro, Ogron (the only member of the rating panel) is legitimately a newbie in the grand scheme of trench wars. guy became relevant when players with actual skill quit or became horridly inactive.

              the fact that he doesn't know you is not surprising. also, feel blessed that he gave you those ratings - as many people he doesn't like too much have had their ratings inflated by him to screw them out of playing time.
              Yeah, I'm not really offended. I just think it was funny in the FA thread when people asked around about a few of us 60/60/60 players. He responded that noone on the panel had any idea who any of us were(I had already responded that I was logain). If you go to the TWD website and seach this name. You will see that it was on Sweet for like a year and logain(one of the most squadhopped names in history?) have been on a shitload of former TWL squads. I'm still so rusty that I feel 6* slot can be fine for me (My performance this weekend was okay, but that is all that it was.) but 65/65/65 to reflect I had an idea and understanding of the game could have been appropriate. In the end I don't think I will be the difference really for the teams success, if I find some form somewhere I can have a classy game or two. But I'm not delusional enough as to think I am any kind of superstar player anymore.

              Comment


              • #8
                solid writeup, might add the box scores just because, but nice
                sigpic

                1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Steep View Post
                  If you only add TLDR, even cres can comment on it.
                  allow +1
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

                  1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

                  Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

                  Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

                  Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    In my defense.. I hate base for one reason and one reason alone..... LAG........ My scores do not reflect my true scores on my screen... I seriously have a completely different game happening on my screen than others seem to. I seriously seem to have to hit players in spider 1 to two times more than other players.. in double up shots with another spider on my team where we both are hunting down an enemy even if I hit slightly before the other player on my team does.. that kill is awarded to the other player on my team. It happens EVERY melee too. Base to me has always been a complete lagfest joke. I live one mile from this server which is a detriment. I usually have 10 ms.. but then when ever games begin on TWDT and TSL days it often suddenly rises to 160 ms which also makes no sense. It is total BS. I can't seem to get a break. Move me to shark.. I rep bursts and bullets and mines properly on my screen and they clear fine.. then I see the terr blow up. More lies result. In TSL ogron kept dying to mines I never would even touch.. last Sunday I repped a burst fine and Mik dies .. everyone yells at me and it isn't my fking fault as on my screen I did it properly. Also rep ignores.. I do my reps and they don't block anything. it's soooo annoying.. The lagfest known as base is complete lies on my screen sigh..
                    Last edited by Jessup; 11-07-2017, 04:21 PM.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      rep early, rep often
                      sigpic

                      1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I do Zeebu .. or try.. but then my timing gets thrown off.. and I use them too soon.. I try to compensate but when ur talking about every second of every game having to attenuate.. it becomes a super human feat to achieve..
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a shame to hear about your lag issues jessup. I just want to say that picking the NOTs this week (from the games I could play, watch and rewatch) was hard. Not a direct case of players sucking anywhere, and the weakest performances was not necessarily horrible, considering the circumstances they were achieved in.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            In my defense.. I hate base for one reason and one reason alone..... LAG........ My scores do not reflect my true scores on my screen... I seriously have a completely different game happening on my screen than others seem to. I seriously seem to have to hit players in spider 1 to two times more than other players.. in double up shots with another spider on my team where we both are hunting down an enemy even if I hit slightly before the other player on my team does.. that kill is awarded to the other player on my team. It happens EVERY melee too. Base to me has always been a complete lagfest joke. I live one mile from this server which is a detriment. I usually have 10 ms.. but then when ever games begin on TWDT and TSL days it often suddenly rises to 160 ms which also makes no sense. It is total BS. I can't seem to get a break. Move me to shark.. I rep bursts and bullets and mines properly on my screen and they clear fine.. then I see the terr blow up. More lies result. In TSL ogron kept dying to mines I never would even touch.. last Sunday I repped a burst fine and Mik dies .. everyone yells at me and it isn't my fking fault as on my screen I did it properly. Also rep ignores.. I do my reps and they don't block anything. it's soooo annoying.. The lagfest known as base is complete lies on my screen sigh..
                            Every one deals with lag in base stop whining. Its even worse for euros. Pretty much every twlb game i played, my lag rose to 170/180 with players constantly eating my bullets and sharks having super reps and ignoring my bullets. Good players learn to deal with it and play around.

                            More excuses for you mediocre level
                            KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

                            SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

                            1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lonestar . no it's fine u chose me.. I deserved it by my score.. nice write up and thanks or doing it.. I just wanted to chime in because I've been so frustrated when it comes to lag and base for me.

                              Kess.... just ask me on a date already.. so I can turn you down... you are way too obsessed about every post I do sweetie.

                              Also kess there is a reason people use sharks with higher ping more often than not... it gives a slight advantage overall.. stfupper cut kessipoo
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X