Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MHz View Post
    You've got that completely twisted.

Ogron hosted 4-5 really decent TWDTs in the teeth of relentless bullying, which went well beyond simply holding him to account.

He pretty much kept TW active when most zones entropy'd into dust.

For some reason people have an expectation of perfection which, frankly, nobody in this community possesses.

I'm not friendly with Ogron, but neither am I going to caveat those comments with the usual "He can sometimes be bi-polar, etc".

My support for Ogron was contingent upon him being useful to the zone. He was useful. Now that he went on a forum rampage and sabotaged TWDT, I don't.

At least I gave credit where it was due, when it was due- instead of jabbing at one guy's open sores all day, wondering why nobody wants to run anything anymore.
    ok so there used to be this kid in middle school on the debate team who would just shit on everyone all the time. 100% asshole. and then someone would talk back to him and he'd literally break down, "oh my family life sucks, shit sucks, im so sad", and continue to get free passes. idk who's mom it was but one time on the way to a debate tourny, this kid took another kid's epi-pen and was pretending to stab the rest of us in the van. so she dropped his ass off on the side of I-10, and our coach picked his ass up. he was alot nicer after that

so anyways this is me explaining why i have zero sympathy for klaus. he is absolutely toxic and then when the shit hits him, he backs into this "im in a rough place" thing, which shouldn't fucking matter because i've had my highs and my lows and i manage to not take it out on people. well except people like klaus, who in my opinion should be able to take it if they're able to give it out.

like many things in life that i was into before it was cool, i haven't been a fan of klaus since this one time i made a drunk wall of text post on one of his HoN's or something. he could have deleted in and moved on, but the effect was instead he deleted it, and then for the following few seasons where i played DT, he'd either outright downplay/ignore my "hot" games - or outright 'forget' to post the HoN that week if there was no way to avoid giving me kudos for having a good game. (i know i'm not known as a good player but i have my moments, god damnit, and so when i finally do something HoN worthy and it's straight up ignored, yeah, it gets to me)

don't give this kid credit for "keeping tw alive" because the people still around obviously play for the love of the game, and if worst came to worst we could just turn TWD into a tourny-style league where once or twice a year there would be a period where squads competed to clinch the #1 spot in a division, and earn a title for it. draft was pretty tight and this "TSL" looks pretty tight but let's not act like these leagues aren't just the same ~30 people divvying up into the same 2 squads to see who's gonna win the title each season. yeah klaus kept that running so people like zidane can keep adding worthless medals to their twd page, but i genuinely don't see how klaushaus is a unique reason that these players keep coming back, season after season.

edit: gotta remind the folx that as a founding member of Juice and Penetrate, my philosophy has always been fun first, game second. nothing irritates me more than tryhards who ruin the fun on their quest to be the best at an almost two-decade-old game.
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-01-2017, 01:43 AM.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
      You've got that completely twisted.

Ogron hosted 4-5 really decent TWDTs in the teeth of relentless bullying, which went well beyond simply holding him to account.

He pretty much kept TW active when most zones entropy'd into dust.

For some reason people have an expectation of perfection which, frankly, nobody in this community possesses.

I'm not friendly with Ogron, but neither am I going to caveat those comments with the usual "He can sometimes be bi-polar, etc".

My support for Ogron was contingent upon him being useful to the zone. He was useful. Now that he went on a forum rampage and sabotaged TWDT, I don't.

At least I gave credit where it was due, when it was due- instead of jabbing at one guy's open sores all day, wondering why nobody wants to run anything anymore.

100% agreed
      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
        Dont even start mr sage dissolver.
        Is it true that there is a baby coming?
        Why am i not informed?
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Peace out newbgron, don't let the door hit your vagina on the way out stupid newbie lol
          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
          1:Kentaro> suits you well
          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Working...
          X