Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TWDT Drama - Ogron rage quits 2017 DT season

    Anyone able to provide details? I remember when ogron was a little noobie who begged to join pandora, good times. but seriously what is going on !??????!?

    He deleted all the DT matareals

  • #2
    OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO This is heart breaking............Fanboys .. it is ur cue now to post ur support and stroke his ego so he returns........
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, this was fun while it lasted. Atleast we can remember ogron as the dude who finally killed TW and SS. Sundays where the only spot of activity with dt going on. Now its just R.I.P. gj ogron.

      Comment


      • #4
        I doubt this will stop the TWDT/TSL from continuing.
        - inertube

        Comment


        • #5
          lets be honest. what did u guys think would happen if u kept poking? Everyone has a breaking point...grats guys...chalk another fallen player to trolling.....

          grow up someday please.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

          Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            lets be honest. what did u guys think would happen if u kept poking? Everyone has a breaking point...grats guys...chalk another fallen player to trolling.....

            grow up someday please.
            These people expect Claus to keep up getting trolled 24/7 and still keep going on like its nothing. He isnt exactly known for being able to keep a cool head for long too.

            Claus, i do not know the reasoning for all this mess and im not interested in it too. But i do hope you put back all the important twdt stuff up on the forums. I get that you have some personal beef with Qan and Beasty and its entirely possible that you are in the right(i honestly do not care), but this is not YOUR league, its the players league and by trying to sabotage the other OPs you are also messing with the players and captains that have been showing and giving some damm about the game these past few weeks. Sabotaging the league for your own personal selfish reasons(fucking with the ops) is a shitty way of reacting. If u wanna quit, sure its your call, but atleast let the players enjoy the rest of the league.

            As for everyone who has been trying to fuck with the person who has contributed the most for the competitive play of this game the past years, you are all pathetic as fuck. Claus might be a flawed man, but he has done alot of positive things for the game. Only when he is gone you will understand this. I know that i would probably be long gone from this game if the leagues sucked(which claus rarely allows to happen).

            You idiots keep trying to alienate him, looking for any minor issue or mistake to create more forum threads/shitshow. You are a bigger problem than claus's own issues.
            Last edited by kess; 11-26-2017, 08:03 AM.
            KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

            SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

            1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

            Comment


            • #7
              Great news and long due. Finally we as a community can attempt to build unbiased leagues that welcome all players. Guys who have benefited from coy corruption will be bitter, but as far as tw as a community, this really is for the best. Hopefully sys ops don't get cold feet and don't give in to the sociopath again.

              BTW if needed, I have backup of most league content from around week 2.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kess View Post
                These people expect Claus to keep up getting trolled 24/7 and still keep going on like its nothing. He isnt exactly known for being able to keep a cool head for long too.

                Claus, i do not know the reasoning for all this mess and im not interested in it too. But i do hope you put back all the important twdt stuff up on the forums. I get that you have some personal beef with Qan and Beasty and its entirely possible that you are in the right(i honestly do not care), but this is not YOUR league, its the players league and by trying to sabotage the other OPs you are also messing with the players and captains that have been showing and giving some damm about the game these past few weeks. Sabotaging the league for your own personal selfish reasons(fucking with the ops) is a shitty way of reacting. If u wanna quit, sure its your call, but atleast let the players enjoy the rest of the league.

                As for everyone who has been trying to fuck with the person who has contributed the most for the competitive play of this game the past years, you are all pathetic as fuck. Claus might be a flawed man, but he has done alot of positive things for the game. Only when he is gone you will understand this. I know that i would probably be long gone from this game if the leagues sucked(which claus rarely allows to happen).

                You idiots keep trying to alienate him, looking for any minor issue or mistake to create more forum threads/shitshow. You are a bigger problem than claus's own issues.
                That is the truth, you guys like skyforger are real cancers, if Ogron quit foor real I uninstal, nobody care but lets be clear
                Trasher> lol hellrazor

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jesus, Jessup can't even decide if hes a fucking man or a woman because hes retarded and you guys are worried about a few faggots quitting the game?
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Jesus, Jessup can't even decide if hes a fucking man or a woman because hes retarded and you guys are worried about a few faggots quitting the game?
                    "The few faggots" is the boy who perfected a solo and a team league to this zone and I enjoyed a lot playin/watchin this but it looks like the 2 boys who run the zone want to make change on leagues without his permission, plus the boy Ogron is the cap of my team and I love this team, if he quit that broke all this motivation I got on this game so yeah i worry, particulary. So Qan and Beasty please don't interfere with leagues, you both are not even players.
                    Trasher> lol hellrazor

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can we just get all the TWDT stuff back, because that can kinda run itself now.
                      https://soundcloud.com/drumandbassar...circuits-remix

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will start by posting the backed up TWDT rosters from Google Drive as they are kind of important in order to run the league. It should be fairly easy to recover the standings and schedule, but worst case I can do it manually for whoever is taking over this league to finish it. I would recommend creating a pinned thread for rosters again.

                        TWDT-D

                        TWDT-J

                        TWDT-B

                        Have a nice thanksgiving weekend, 'muricans.
                        Last edited by Turban; 11-26-2017, 11:23 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          TWDT Schedule

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	GAME_SCHEDULE.png
Views:	1
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	1282235

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I tried to manually recreate current standings. Ogron has anticipated that and taken the time this morning to corrupt the scoreboxes posted by hosts here.

                            I imagine caps/some active players remember their team's standings, we can use collective memory to recover it if it comes to that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What did you guys expect you brought in all these unstable beta males to run these things, people quitting, restarting, deleting, corrupting, being faggots. I mean seriously you notice this shit didn't happen back when the zone was ran well.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X