Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythril
    replied
    The irony is all of these retarded scrubs were completely irrelevant until claus created leagues which mandated we force newbies to participate. Complete morons who couldn't become competent at basic pattern recognition after 17 years and tens of thousands of hours. Now they all scream for fairness and equality in leagues where they haven't yet figured out their main purpose is to handicap the few good players who are left in the game.

We used to have a system of common sense, where the majority of us veterans understood this wasn't a government fighting for the homeless, it's a fucking video game ran by volunteers. If someone was an obvious moron, someone like ph could just toss them to the side and nobody would take issue with it. These idiots now band together to overthrow the one guy who was most responsible for creating enough interest to keep this game alive up to this point. It should have died years ago.

Enjoy your false sense of creating a revolution. One day you'll realize it happened when there were 27 active players left and you were pathetically among them. Quit projecting your level of nerd on people like Ricko who clearly have a life outside of subspace.

Congratulations Jessup, you waited long enough to see a time when you were able to consistently perform at a 10-10 level, in TSL. The problem is you're now -30 in TWDT. Who we taking down next? This shit must be fixed.. obviously..... for the people ........... ... take down the toxic morons .... we need rainbows and skyforger and bernie.... fuck ... ?go tsl ... !p .................

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    there is a big difference between being emo and knowing you're a toxic moron.
    You're right.... I was wrong.. You are a toxic moron

Leave a comment:

• Ricko
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Feel free. Would love to. I've stood for fairness and transparency consistantly and had a bit of fun while standing up for myself. You are the insulting emo one Ricko. You had to lash out because I mentioned your name as example as to why ogrons rage quit shouldn't be a reward to Targs is all and you go batshit. Look at the history and see who took the first swing between me and u. It twas u deary.
    there is a big difference between being emo and knowing you're a toxic moron.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Lonestar
    replied
    Let me just say tw players have become soft as fuck over the years. This kind of banter would never have made anyone flip or ragequit back in the day. I guess just as the playerbase and skill also emotional strenght has been pissed away over the years.

Leave a comment:

• project dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    in their own special ways jessup and sky are just as toxic as ogron ever was

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    in their own special ways jessup and sky are just as toxic as ogron ever was

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiny View Post
    I haven't trolled anything Jessup. Spent my last 20 posts telling you to stfu. #21....stfu no one cares
    I think I bothered to think about ur stfu replies like once for 5 seconds.. ur a fringer on the troll rat pack though since u always defending that side. Beat ur dead horse some more.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    I haven't trolled anything Jessup. Spent my last 20 posts telling you to stfu. #21....stfu no one cares

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    are you really this delusional that you think I'm the 'emo' one who needs to chill out? LOL.

Let's go through your 10,000 emo threads and posts shall we? Absolute waste of oxygen.
    Feel free. Would love to. I've stood for fairness and transparency consistantly and had a bit of fun while standing up for myself. You are the insulting emo one Ricko. You had to lash out because I mentioned your name as example as to why ogrons rage quit shouldn't be a reward to Targs is all and you go batshit. Look at the history and see who took the first swing between me and u. It twas u deary.

Leave a comment:

• Ricko
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Wasn't even looking for a fight .. emo Ricko never lets us down though.. chill out dude

are you really this delusional that you think I'm the 'emo' one who needs to chill out? LOL.

Let's go through your 10,000 emo threads and posts shall we? Absolute waste of oxygen.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Tiny gets the last rumblings from ogrons trolling rat pack. I predict zero issues with Jessup and skyforger this season 3 of TSL. Am ready for smooth drama free fun season.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    sorry, had to wait a second to reply....That's funny coming from you sir........next thing you know Jessup going to pipe up and say the same thing.....fucking opposite day here.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Originally posted by skyforger View Post
    valuable insight as always from you. god forbid we'd move on, right
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOL

Leave a comment:

• skyforger
    replied
    valuable insight as always from you. god forbid we'd move on, right

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    You're such a stain on this zone the nicest solution would be to take you on a nice little trip to Switzerland.
    That was meant for u too sky

Leave a comment:

Working...
X