X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Crisis
    replied
    Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
    Lol you guys don't know what happened I had a connection issues for a few min and could only get into e.g. for a min. Was gone a total 3min and was subbed right away didn't ruin anything. I wish I Fed wb/javs I just suck can't do anything about that.

Dude.. You werent subbed right away at all. Besides that TSLB final u quit/trolled many base games. So I guess you could understand that this connection issue is doubtful.

Leave a comment:

• Wazzaaa.nl
    replied
    Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
    So if i'm the stand in captain for Targaryen, do I finally get my dragon?
    Show your titties first Lady Targaryen

Leave a comment:

• Markmrw
    replied
    So if i'm the stand in captain for Targaryen, do I finally get my dragon?

Leave a comment:

• GLYDE123
    replied
    Lol you guys don't know what happened I had a connection issues for a few min and could only get into e.g. for a min. Was gone a total 3min and was subbed right away didn't ruin anything. I wish I Fed wb/javs I just suck can't do anything about that.

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    Glyde should 100% be banned to start the tsl season, at least for a week. I'd ban him for half the season personally. This guy legit spent half a round of the tslb finals in EG, I've never seen that before in my life. Especially with how impossible it is to make subs he pretty much ruined the round. Not to mention he also feeds in every wb and jav game so base starts sooner, check his average time played in those leagues

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    imo if you have a donger, youre a dude

Leave a comment:

• Major Crisis
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Against MAjor being an op.. guy was playing god and benching people for personal reasons and would not work with the other hosts at all after being asked to. He ruined TSL for like 5 people last season.. not the direction we need to go this season.

As far as the borrowing goes for Targs.. ummm.. hate to say it but ogron was cap and did this to his team so they deserve no rewards or special treatment. All teams must deal with what they have for better or worse. Grims didn't get any special treatment so why should they. We had Ricko rage quit one week and nothing was said then nor did I expect any special treatment. Last season I had oderus and cape both rage quit and Lasenza just quit before end of season and nothing was offered to us. We literally were in 1st place but due to quitters last 2 weeks lost our place/chances for playoffs. These teams have rosters with many players.. use the lessers if the tops don't show.. Thats how TWDT works...
    I never benched anyone for personal reasons you dumpster juice. If I did, I would have benched u all the time.
    I didnt ruin TSL for anyone, maybe yeh. But Yeh ruined it for all the others with his lag. And lets talk about how you fed him games with weak people to get him into finals. Where he did excellent btw, thank god you did that, cuz his mouth has been shut since. The day before final he was like "this tslj finalist going 2-10 in javduel..." Its lovely that it got backfired hard.
    Glyde has been warned several times cuz of his behaviour in games and quitting. He even went to EG mid-tslb... Yea ofc we should just let that go after several warnings.
    No one cared if 'cyclone' gets blocked for trolling, but when I do the same with yojimbo its suddenly wrong. Me and yoji actually go way back to LTKings, I am one of the persons who got him active in TWD... (fuck me) Yea ofc I have big personal issues with him. You are a complete idiot that only knows like 1% of the story all the time...
    What other hosts? Who asked me to work with who? You apparently know more than I do... They asked me not to block yeh, thats true. But I am still behind me blocking him. Many players agreed with me blocking him. The only people I have seen whining about it are you, qan and henry saari. With all due respect, but Qan has never entered the game outside pub. What can he know about lag? Henry saari hated my nuts since day one we were on staff together. I bet he jerked off 20x that day he axed me. And you are buttfuck buddies with yeh, prob cuz he is like the only person left in the game who likes u.
    Besides that, I am currently one of the few people left in game who has experience hosting leagues. Not that I would want to run or help any.

Ever thought people quit that TWDT season because of you? Holy fuck, dont you even see how cancerous you were/are?
    Grims didnt get any special treatment? How about #2 pick in draft and #1 in FA... Thats a pretty special treatment. Not I

Leave a comment:

• Weak
    replied
    Lmao this game is so toxic. Some of y’all need to get a life.

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    STFU you absolute vermin.

What ricko said

Leave a comment:

• Ricko
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    We had Ricko rage quit one week and nothing was said then nor did I expect any special treatment.
    I played both warbird games then logged off. We had a full jav line without me (and I'd been benched the week before for someone who played well) and also in basing we had plenty of 8* level spiders so I wasn't needed.

STFU you absolute vermin.

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    Can we borrow a high star player as well if our top line cant show? Some people might have something important in real life while others go crazy and try to destroy the remainder of the season.
    This post must of been missed. I can't make this weekend in due to work, does my team get a replacement?

Bare in mind guys, ogron quit because he got spammed and wasn't able to ban skyforger from TSK for spamming him...just let that sink in. And now we are offering borrows and all this shit. If he quits, he quits. Stop protecting this guy. Teams have been let down in the past because of 1 person in the passed and none of this shit has been offered to the team. If he doesn't show and play and let's his team down a d then it's his own fault and the rest of his roster can see what an emo faggot he actually is.

Leave a comment:

• Heaven
    replied
    All im saying is i believe he is going to finish the season off as a player and thats that.
    You guys can relax and breathe, borrows will most likely not happen and no need for any of this drama about x is not fair. Just focus on showing sunday and making playoffs.
    Last edited by Heaven; 11-29-2017, 02:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    There is a borrowing system already in place if TWDT teams do not have enough players to field for games. Any 6 star can be used I believe is the rule. I know last season I was forced to do this multiple times and also during the most important game of the season for Paladin due to multiple people quitting and not showing. There are rules in place already for these scenarios is all I'm saying. I def feel for Targs and if ogron shows up to play then thats great and he most certainly should as his team relies on him... but.. I really don't see this logic of bending over and changing the rules in this situation because ogron decides to rage quit.. this is nothing new to TWDT and it has NEVER been done before this way. It isn't fair to teams they face too. Say one of the other teams is lacking a starter for some reason and Targs get high star replacement.. then what? It would not be fair then to the team Targs were vsing....

Leave a comment:

• Heaven
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
    I’d be all for this but imagine Ricko or Weak with Iron, Mythril.

Would be insane...
    unfortunately the chances of this happening is close to none. as much as i love curryboy and pricko <ZH> this is outta line. luckily theres TSL s3 starting up and will get zone active again during week and for the most part of sunday.

UPDATE: just going to say this now, im going to message Ogron to return and finish off TWDT as a player. It's not fair for targaryen to lose a captain/active player/starting multi leaguer to non-TWDT related vendetta. Sure over the past people have quit mid season and teams had to deal with it but we just don't have the population and activity now to compare everything to the past. im doing what i think is best for everyone(mainly targaryen team). this is to keep TWDT composure up and have a rather competitive sunday happen.

*ogron is not returning as a TWDT op nor TSL op.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Red
    replied
    Originally posted by Weak View Post
    Allow ricko or me to join that team.. our whole team got fucked from the start
    I’d be all for this but imagine Ricko or Weak with Iron, Mythril.

Would be insane...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X