No announcement yet.

TWDT Fall 2017 - Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's me that you called a hypocrite who has never done anything for the game? You wait until the guy Ogron leaves the game to accuse him, like a coward, while HE, unlike you, did things for this game! Besides, I can not wait to see what will happen next season of TWDT OLOLO.

You could have said "It was my first season as a captain, and I did not have time to get ready, I made a lot of mistakes but that's how we learn", but no ! You blame the guy who is responsible for holding the competition, I want to remember that everyone licked his ass because the competition was dead, and when he leaves! What cowardice, do not even talk to me stupid shit.

Comment

lol please ignore this ronaldhino aka hellrazor 0 iq faggot. hes just another poor soul using excel to find purpose in life.

(wait for his racist reply now like the pathetic inbred scum he is)
      Last edited by Crescent Seal; 12-26-2017, 06:43 PM.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I do not even have excel installed, INDIAN FAGGOT.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
          I do not even have excel installed, INDIAN FAGGOT.
          Lol why so hostile 🤣😂
          Grom

Penetrate

Comment

Originally posted by Havoc_777 View Post
            Lol why so hostile 🤣😂
            The guy comes to piss me off whenever I have a "trouble" with someone, he just have to stay in his basket and close his mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X