No announcement yet.

Appeal TWDT-J Terrorist vs Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep its pretty obvious he just reentered arena on go and started the game with his record showing 0-1. pls fix this and deny the appeal
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

If he dced and re entered the arena before the score reset he would of lagged out twice. Not once. He was there on go and lagged out during the game and was given a +1 death. That's when he returned back into the game (using the only lagout)

Spikey killed 2 times when he should of been in spec and set up 2-3 kills on the last life. The bot error of not speccing him had a huge impact on the end result of the game.
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I mean it's pretty simple if you add up blinds total kills they have 41, terrorist tk'd twice so that brings it to 43. Now terrorist has 2 lagouts on the scorebox, maketso and spikey. We already know based on above that spikey +1'd. This brings us to 44, which is blinds total kill score (50-44 loss). If maketso +1'd like spikey did when he lagged out there was an error and the game should be replayed since they should have gotten 45 kills.

Also want to mention I've never seen this happen and I've played a lot of games... anyway just figure out whether maketso lost a life when he lagged out and you'll get your answer

Edit: mixed up names (stupid phone)
        Last edited by zidane; 08-20-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

This is actually pretty smart thinking from a player such as Zidane.

And the 2nd player lagging out was actually me, not Commodo, and I didnt get the +1

Now when are we denying this appeal?

Comment

1) There was no moderator to confirm or deny Spikey's score at the start of the round. Neither is there a log (which should be standard procedure.)

2) Let's also question the "unfairness" of what happened. Spikey lagged out. Lag outs don't actually carry a 1 death penalty. Hence why, if the bot catches you lagging and specs you, you don't get the +1. Only speccing to avoid death carries the +1, but the bot cannot discern a player deliberately speccing from a player being specced by the server limits. In order to really justify this appeal, then, you'd need to also prove that Spikey deliberately specced to avoid death. That is the only time when the bot should award a +1. Again, this cannot be proven, and isn't even claimed by Blind.

3) Aside from any technical arguments, let's talk practically. Can we really say that one death of Spikey accounts for a 6 kill deficit? Spikey is our 7* and was killing at a rate of 1.3:1. Why assume he suddenly became 5x as good? If this was a 50-49 game, or even 50-48 game, fair enough. But let's be reasonable.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

P TW-Guard11> spikey has changed to spectator mode - +1 death - He should of been specced on 9 deaths. (I entered the arena and he was on 9 deaths in F2)

spikey 13 | 10 | 0 | 113 | 1 - If Spikey had bypassed the *scorereset on Go! and then he would of used 2 lagouts, not 1.

The bot didn't give him the death he should have. He went on to get 2 kills himself and set up 3 kills, outing one of the players.

The fact is that Spikey should have been in spec. He had a huge impact on the end result of the game with his kills and assists, it would of gone either way if he had been specced when he should of. That was taken in consideration when going over this decision.

Now if the game wasn't close and he made no impact it wouldn't of been considered, but he had a huge impact in a close game, he shouldn't of been in.
              Last edited by Vys; 08-20-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

SHOULD HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                  P TW-Guard11> spikey has changed to spectator mode - +1 death - He should of been specced on 9 deaths. (I entered the arena and he was on 9 deaths in F2)

spikey 13 | 10 | 0 | 113 | 1 - If Spikey had bypassed the *scorereset on Go! and then he would of used 2 lagouts, not 1.

The bot didn't give him the death he should have. He went on to get 2 kills himself and set up 3 kills, outing one of the players.

The fact is that Spikey should have been in spec. He had a huge impact on the end result of the game with his kills and assists, it would of gone either way if he had been specced when he should of. That was taken in consideration when going over this decision.

Now if the game wasn't close and he made no impact it wouldn't of been considered, but he had a huge impact in a close game, he shouldn't of been in.
                  You are assuming the bot recorded lagouts correctly even if it didnt record spikeys +1
                  You are also assuming the bot counts lagouts even if you !lagout before the rnd start but after the scorereset
                  You are assuming Spikey had kills/assists with his last death

Can you prove any of this shit?

Edit: How do you explain the match Zid just put up there? 41 kills + 2 teamkills +1 lagout death to spikey is the total of our teams deaths. Who killed spikey the 11th time if he had 1 extra?
                  Last edited by maketso; 08-20-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

sounds like someone is tampering and spamming vent again. pummel you piece of shit, I thought you were banned for life.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Lol finally found the only people who love ss more than zidane. These mandem out here appealing games just to play more javelin

Comment

He lagged out and the bot sent an arena message stating he would get +1 death but didn't issue this to him.

Some lagouts don't get a death and some do.

I think it's when your lag exceeds the arena limit and bot limit you get a +1 death, but you don't get a +1 if it's within arena limits and not bot limit.

Now that can be looked at, but in the case it declared an arena message that he spikey will be given a +1 death and it didn't. Spikey should of bee. Out on 9 deaths, not 10. He killed 2 people and set up 3 kills from players trying to out a person who should of been out. The game was close and it clearly had an impact on the end result of the game by having a man up who gained you 5 kills.

Comment

I mean it's sample math.. mhz's argument is absolute shit and should be deleted, obviously 1 death on 9 is worth a lot and completely changes the game. If no one else on terrorist +1'd from lagouts there were no glitches and it shouldn't be replayed. Just add up blinds kills+terror tk+lagout resulting in +1

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            I mean it's sample math.. mhz's argument is absolute shit and should be deleted, obviously 1 death on 9 is worth a lot and completely changes the game. If no one else on terrorist +1'd from lagouts there were no glitches and it shouldn't be replayed. Just add up blinds kills+terror tk+lagout resulting in +1
                            You must be blind or illiterate. No log was taken of the game so we can't know whether maket +1'd.

Step outta my thread newbie :-)

Comment

Yeah it should be replayed

Comment

Not an argument. Bye!

Comment

Working...
                                X