X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all those who celebrate it...

...Happy 420!

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

what exactly does 420 mean? i asked one guy and he said "errrrrrrr dunno. drugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
      what exactly does 420 mean? i asked one guy and he said "errrrrrrr dunno. drugs."
      There were back in the days a college where all the tokers lit up at 4:20 for some reason.. It got bigger and bigger untill it become some sort of an international smoking time. Everything that is like that means smoking cannabins. NOT NARCOTICS. (I see cannabis as a drug, like alcohol is a drug). 4,20$ freq 420 20'th april (4-20-2004) etc. all contains a symbol for cannabis
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

(excerpt from a denise whitmer article)

The Origin Revealed

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

there are several other speculations or myths, but this one imo seems the most credible considering the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
            (Sad Face) (Sad Face) (Sad Face)
            Let me guess, someone has to work today? Or perhaps someone can't get his hands on any pot? Or even worse, maybe someone's girlfriend doesn't want him to smoke?

What the fuck? I had to change the smilies in the quote to text because I got an error message about including too many images in my post.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                Stabwound hit the jackpot.
                MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
                Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
                Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
                MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

Originally posted by Noah
                  There were back in the days a college where all the tokers lit up at 4:20 for some reason.. It got bigger and bigger untill it become some sort of an international smoking time. Everything that is like that means smoking cannabins. NOT NARCOTICS. (I see cannabis as a drug, like alcohol is a drug). 4,20$ freq 420 20'th april (4-20-2004) etc. all contains a symbol for cannabis
                  yeah i thought it was kinda like a certain time where you spark up a toke.

my mate is a massive pothead, his lungs are like completely solid.

Comment

So I was driving home today and I'm at this stop light and I give the usual glance around the intersection. I looked to the car next to me to see this kid lighting up, right at the stop light!
                    Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    i just wish it was longer
                    Originally posted by Cops
                    it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Id
                      So I was driving home today and I'm at this stop light and I give the usual glance around the intersection. I looked to the car next to me to see this kid lighting up, right at the stop light!
                      LOL THAT WAS ME
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

Lol, Id, my friends do that here all the time, smoking pot in the car, whilst driving
                        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Their are very many people who all say they know what 420 means, yet they all have different stories. So I say this: It means whatever the fuck you want it to mean. To me, 420 is just a day that I smoke alot more then I normally do. Like this last 420, me and like 3 of my homies all bought sperate 8ths and went to san francisco. So we all just had our own weed to smoke, was great.
                          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Real smokers don't need a holiday.
                            Right mayo?
                            sage

Comment

April 20th Hitler's birthday....what a great day.
                              ()_()
                              (0.o)
                              (")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X