No announcement yet.

Sony PSP E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, that's going to come as a bonus feature with the multi-color PSP's.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

or the PSP Silver.

Comment

DS all the way..though ill probably buy both

Comment

DS = nintendo's last ditch effort to hold onto the portable console game after Sony blows them out of the water. Sure, you thinks "wow dual screens!!!! OMFG I CAN USE THE BOTTOM ONE AS A TOUCH PAD!!!!!!!!!!!" But at the end of the day, it's all a gimmick that is going to be used poorly at the get-go. I mean, wow ... i get to see a 2d map represeting where i'm at. great .....
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            Maybe it's got special technology that vibrates your thumb bones, then circulates the sound all the way to ear.
            :light:
            That reminds me, some kid over here got bad arthritis because of the ps2 controller vibrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              DS = nintendo's last ditch effort to hold onto the portable console game after Sony blows them out of the water. Sure, you thinks "wow dual screens!!!! OMFG I CAN USE THE BOTTOM ONE AS A TOUCH PAD!!!!!!!!!!!" But at the end of the day, it's all a gimmick that is going to be used poorly at the get-go. I mean, wow ... i get to see a 2d map represeting where i'm at. great .....
              It's just like the radar like in SS and you say it's not useful?! As for gimmicks I could easily say "OMG BIG LCD SCREEN HOLY SHIT THIS IS OFF DA HOOK"
              And besides it resembles Game Gear too much, with the bulkiness and premise... recycled ideas F that
              hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
              !

Comment

Yea why bother with that when we can play Pokemon Magenta on our kick ass dual screen.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                  these things have got to be battery whores. ffs, my digital camera literally gets 30 minutes of battery time..
                  They said on the psp video from the E3 show that its battery life will last 10 hours.

-Bryan

Comment

10 hrs for audio. 2 1/2 for movies/games

Comment

Nintendo leads the way in innovating.
                      LA

Comment

Working...
                      X