troll king et al: ffxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cops
    if you re read what I said you'd be able to find my problem really quickly, I was told I can't play this game on my computer. ps thanks for the link. Okay now considering I'm getting this game for my birthday on saturday how much is it monthly? Can I use paypal to pay for it monthly or get time cards cause I'm not using a credit card nor do I have one.
    Well, from your earlier questions, it sounded like you thought the game was only for the PS2, and it's possible that the store clerks you spoke to were being idiots and telling you you can't play on the PC. From this post, it sounds like you do have the requirements, so that's good news. If they told you the wrong requirements at the store, you should go back and tell them off.

Unfortunately, they only accept Visa or Mastercard payments at the moment.

Comment

edit: bad post

new post: I think I'lle buy mine when I get my connection and visa up, yay!

Whats this 1$/per character thing? Can you make a character like a NPC that floows you or what? Whats with this world passes? You haft to make a new character if you change world and start from lvl 0?
      Last edited by 1ight; 05-21-2004, 07:40 AM.
      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

My friend and I were thinking of starting FFXI (both have PS2's, but we would buy it for computer), but we both hate forced grouping. I know it's not really forced, but if soloing significantly hampers the rate at which you level, I dont' want anything to do with it. Otherwise, the game looks pretty sweet . Im hoping to break my promise of never playing another MMORPG in late summer or fall. I'd prefer to get in on one of the lesser known, brand new games in order to amass a lot of wealth and influence right from the get go. Because in the end, isnt that what most people want from online games?

Comment

Is it just me or this a nerd thread? Cops get out of here quickly!
          lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
          1:sleuth> sup
          1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
          1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
          1:sleuth> ?
          1:revolt> rofl
          1:revolt> ur so bad
          1:Golden_Aim> LOL
          1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
          1:sleuth> i dont get it
          1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

Comment

Yeah, let's go do something cool like talk about this spaceship game I downloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by genes
              Is it just me or this a nerd thread? Cops get out of here quickly!
              back to the tanked forum I go!
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                Whats this 1$/per character thing? Can you make a character like a NPC that floows you or what? Whats with this world passes? You haft to make a new character if you change world and start from lvl 0?
                it's $1/month extra for each contentID you have (not including the first one). so basically, you pay extra for each character you make. you can't make npcs, but you can make "storage" characters to dump off your excess junk to.

world passes work like this: player on x server buys a world pass (a 10-digit code that can be used like 5 times and expires after 7 days). he gives you the code. you create a new character and put in the code. now you're a lvl 1 character on his server. if you don't want to pay extra money for the new character, you'll have to delete your first character.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Apart from paying for the game in the first place and the $1 per character, do you have to pay monthly or have any other stupid charges?
                  Merf. <_<

Comment

unfortunately, yes. it ranges from like $10-$15 a month depending on what country you're in. unlike evercrap or uo, i feel this game is worth it.
                    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                      it's $1/month extra for each contentID you have (not including the first one). so basically, you pay extra for each character you make. you can't make npcs, but you can make "storage" characters to dump off your excess junk to.

world passes work like this: player on x server buys a world pass (a 10-digit code that can be used like 5 times and expires after 7 days). he gives you the code. you create a new character and put in the code. now you're a lvl 1 character on his server. if you don't want to pay extra money for the new character, you'll have to delete your first character.
                      I see,
                      so how many server is there really?

What I have read is that when you make an new character you will be puted in random server. Is it so that different servers has different enviourments and etc. ? On some sites there are this section of so called "servers" then I get a list of all different "gfs"

By the way how much score did you guys get from the bench? I got like 5069...
                      Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                        so can I buy time cards or pay using paypal to play this game?
                        This sounds like a guy who needs a fix
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I was asking a question about a game I'm interested in buying, I'm not going to waste close to a hundred dollars and find out I can't play it cause i need a credit card. Honestly Zeus, fuck off.
                          Last edited by Cops; 05-23-2004, 01:27 PM.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I hear birthdays make people touchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              I hear birthdays make people touchy.

Well that's only what you've heard, now if we believed everything we heard we wouldn't be too smart now would we?

Comment

I also hear it sometimes lasts a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                                X