Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    Guess it is GG for me.

Exalt is not who he says he is, it is impossible. Good luck Town.
    Why are you suddenly vsing exalt? Defending Rodney?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Exalt, the lynch doesn't have to go through. You have nearly irrefutable evidence that rodney is scum. Why not lynch him and give me another chance to prove my role? If rodney flips scum I think it's pretty clear we can trust me... and we can discuss who I should try to cure next night phase.
      Originally posted by Voth View Post
      Guess it is GG for me.

Exalt is not who he says he is, it is impossible. Good luck Town.
      :thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Why are you suddenly vsing exalt? Defending Rodney?
        I am not going into further detail. It should be obvious soon enough. Check it out, he is last active at 3:49 PM EST, and he did not even reply to my statement. A little different than his usual activity and essays...
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Final Vote Count:
          Voth - 8 (Exalt, WillBy, Zeebu, Undercut, Missa, BIET, ixt, midoent)
          Undercut - 1 (Rodney)
          Rodney - 1 (Voth)

During this day, the third day of this story, the strongest lead led the villagers to the Town's Psychatist, just as the last day led to the Cop. Almost everyone was okay to see the Psychatrist hanging, even though he has put up great efforts of proving the villagers an other way. He'd heal the sick Serial Killer and even the paranoid cop. The villagers gave a shit though, they'd gladly take another risk, not sure what everyone was up to. Nobody knew whom to trust, it seemed, but everyone happily followed.

Voth took a deep breath and looked around him when facing the gallows, from which already the_paul hanged at the last sunset.

"You'll regret your decision", that was the message, that he carried to everyone that dared to look him in the eyes just as he was facing the gallows.
          Proud, however, he took the step facing what was to come and could not have been avoided.

Silence.

Voth's dead corpse was hanging. Everyone - literally everyone - was happy because the selfclaimed Town's Psychatrist, Voth himself turned out to be the Serial Killer that was among themselves.

Man, what a journey this has been so far. Night 3 begins.

Comment

• _|_ voth
            -ghost of field
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Lmao. Trying to make it sound like someone else is s third party when u yourself are hehehe

Comment

• Bringing it up to town now before next phase begins: as we clearly have the knowledge a third party existed, the more realistic assumption it would seem to me is 3 mafia with a third party. And in response to missa's concerns: your doubts answered? As voth did not flip mafia.

Comment

• And let me also bring this up: since there only was a singular death last night, it was clearly the work of voth apparently. So, what happened to the mafia kill? Two possibilities: they attacked the same person, as to my knowledge the serial killer kill acts faster than the mafia one, OR, the target of the mafia was successfully defended or roleblocked. Either option is good news for town, since now we don't have any fear of multiple deaths now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    And let me also bring this up: since there only was a singular death last night, it was clearly the work of voth apparently. So, what happened to the mafia kill? Two possibilities: they attacked the same person, as to my knowledge the serial killer kill acts faster than the mafia one, OR, the target of the mafia was successfully defended or roleblocked. Either option is good news for town, since now we don't have any fear of multiple deaths now.
                    Voth flipping SK pretty much confirms my tracker is legit. What Im curious about is these kill counts.
                    N1: Only 1 death, but the doctor didnt protect anyone and the roleblocker blocked the_paul
                    N2: Only 1 death, which I'm assuming is either due to mafia targeting me or field successfully roleblocking rodney.

It also assures me that Exalt could be legit. It's a common SK claim to be vigi.
                    Last thing I'm questioning is how many more scum we're dealing with. Having a SK greatly alters the balance of the game, but I believe we are still dealing with just 4 total scum, Voth included.

All that being said, I think we're sitting pretty this game. even a pessimistic 8-5 game means were now at 6-3, and we've got a good lead for next phase.

Exalt, are you intending to use your gun again tonight? (No obligation to say anything)

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      It also assures me that Exalt could be legit. It's a common SK claim to be vigi.
                      It doesn't strike you as odd that we could potentially have 3 night killing roles in a game this small? This makes me question exalt quite a bit.
                      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

It doesn't strike you as odd that we could potentially have 3 night killing roles in a game this small? This makes me question exalt quite a bit.
                        Honestly it strikes me as weird that we have 2 killing roles. Yet no multi kills so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

this quote can be read as a last ditch effort to save Rodney. I for one hope this isn't the case and mafia didn't "show their hand" since I want the game to last a bit longer, but if that's the case, uve made the last mistake under. Also to note the fact THE GODFATHER IS STILL OUT THERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

this quote can be read as a last ditch effort to save Rodney. I for one hope this isn't the case and mafia didn't "show their hand" since I want the game to last a bit longer, but if that's the case, uve made the last mistake under. Also to note the fact THE GODFATHER IS STILL OUT THERE.
                            This isn't me trying to save anyone. It just seems a little odd to have 3 potential killers in a game of 13. You could have up to 4 people dead by the end of night 1. Something about that doesn't jump out at you as odd? Maybe fis wanted this game to end quickly or to throw everyone off with how many people have the ability to kill at night. It could be anything, it's just weird to me.
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

Comment

• Eh, valid. Lets let that thought sink in while we welcome this upcoming night phase.

Comment

• That being said, we've had the potential of 3 killers for both nights here, and each night only one person died. Exalt managed to explain his two nights by saying he shot at rodney both nights, but that still doesn't account for what happened to voth. Let's say he really did target Missa last night, why didn't she die? Who did he target night 1? I have a whole bunch of questions and the only person that can answer them is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X